Toonami music
pastebin.com/ihpxGCUZ
toonami.tumblr.com/post/71271575067/toonami-merry-christmas-and-happy-holidays

Naruto story
pastebin.com/ZFvtJfNa

Tweeting info
pastebin.com/qbLzAeH6

FLCL news
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-24/toonami-to-co-produce-2-new-flcl-seasons/.100222

AoT s2 eye catches
imgur.com/a/9FqEo

News
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-02/toonami-debuts-jojo-bizarre-adventure-stardust-crusaders-on-july-29-gundam-iron-blooded-orphans-season-2-in-october/.118320
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-08-03/toonami-to-air-outlaw-star-anime/.119717

>Toonami will never air Esdeath ga Kill

>toonami will never air Secret Millionaires Club

Reminder that One Piece is the best selling manga WORLDWIDE!

Toonami is not ending and you're retarded for believing that Sup Forums "insider" says Demarco himself, it's nowhere near cancellation

YOU SONS OF BITCHES LET THE GOD DAMN RATINGS THREAD DIE I WAS SO FUCKING ALONE ALL THAT FUCKING TIME GOD DAMNIT

How was your week faggots? saw the ratings, is it even conceivable to fix?

Was there even a ratings thread this week? i heard it got delayed because of the hurricane or some shit.

>Toonami might air Propane Tank Super
>Toonami might air Propane Tank Z Kai
>Toonami might air Hank Hill's Regular Workday: Clean Burning Crusaders
>Toonami might air Texas Griller
>Toonami might air Propane X Propane
>Toonami might air Boomhauer the Third
>Toonami might air Hankruto: Proppuden
>Toonami might air Texas Star
>Toonami might air Cowboy Hank
>Toonami might air Attack on Hill

The best time of the week has finally arrived! Although, I hope I make it through tonight. Working two weekends in a row, I feel exhausted. Gotta push through.

>believing demarco

Post yfw it's time for Monkey Business

>Bebop will be a huge boost for the back ha-

11:00 Dragon Ball Super (r) 913 0.42 539
11:30 Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters 849 0.39 501
12:00a Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders 655 0.30 393
12:30a Tokyo Ghoul 567 0.26 330

1:00a Hunter X Hunter 553 0.26 336
1:30a Lupin the 3rd: Part 4 514 0.23 295
2:00a Naruto: Shippuden 531 0.24 311
2:30a Outlaw Star 417 0.19 246
3:00a Cowboy Bebop (r) 374 0.17 215
3:30a Attack on Titan (r) 362 0.15 193

>Tfw the on again/off again wild ride of being able to remind everybody that Toonami will never air Martha Speaks never ends

Better to believe Le Faggit than an anonymous idiot.

>says Demarco himself
What is lying, user?

so what you're saying is is that toonami is ending

Powerpuff Girls on Toonami when?

Nobody claimed Bebop would be a hit.

I don't get why they thought reairing Bebop for the billionth time was a good idea.

Go home DeMarco.

I'm starting to get sick of you using the same image for every obligatory post you make.

I always thought the first rule of Sup Forums is that when someone posts saying they work at Marvel/DC/CN/anywhere, you don't believe them unless they can prove it.

the only thing that blows more than a hurricane is Jojo's Bizarre Memeventure

Fairy Tail will save Toonami

I legit keep forgetting - which number is the important one, the one before or after the percentage?

the one after mostly, that's ratings for the target demographic which is who advertisers are paying to advertise to

Damn it, those beards were pretty sharp-looking. Vegeta at least should have kept his.

>Toonami will never aire steven universe

SSS Gridman when?

What is Goku's fucking problem?

Lupin is a fucking blackhole. Viewers are actually leaving when it starts, but come back for Naruto when it ends.

In GT he had a mustache early on. But yeah GT don't count anymore does it?

FUCK OFF POGONYUTO
FUCK OFF CLIFFORD

>tfw I know this feel but am embarrassed to reveal my autistic routines
Good luck.

all he wants to do is fight challenging opponents

every thing else is meaningless

Wait I never saw this promo for R+M, were they stealing from Dream of the Endless?

Three hours until Toonami starts, what are you doing to pass the time? Still playing through XCOM2 and debating on getting the expansion. Basically reached the point where I need to finish the story since I steamroll near everything.

>get Monday AND Tuesday off because Irma despite living in-land
>power went off evening Monday and didn't come on until 3:30-5:30 Wednesday so it wasn't all that great

I'd cut Duke some slack because Florida got far more fucked than we did, but apparently they weren't actually scrambling all that hard there.

Who will SAVE US?

He will SAVE US!

Playing Ys VIII.

>Is R&M stealing from something?

The answer to that tends to be yes

Despite being a show about infinite possibilities, alternate universes, and a Gary Stu who can do anything, the creativity well is a liiiittle dry.

I painted some models at work today because fuck weekends, especially two in a row.

Straight to

Debating on whether or not to eat the homemade brownies my schizophrenic neighbor gave me.

What's up next for season two? The Monster Association?

I don't give a shit that they were steal but whom they were stealing from

What kind of models?

That's as dumb as playing Ironman on XCOM blind. You have a 75% of not dying.

It's FINALLY TIME

Unless they wait 2 more years or just base it off of One's originals probably just the martial arts tournament that just ended as an introduction to the monster association.

So just eat 3/4ths of the dish? OK.

>25% chance to hit
just bring 6 other anons to eat the brownies with, surely one of them will be fine
>inb4 everyone fuckin dies
>inb4 that's xcom baybeeeeeeeee

Very sad, /r9k/ levels of sad and the fact Re:CREATORS finally ended didn't helped at all.
Truly, they were an Aqua Team Hunger Force

Where you belong:

oh look, this smug little shit is back

>literal retcons

Gold farming in WoW

Ever since they implemented tokens, I can do whatever I want for free, and I'm not passing that shit up

Is the Winnie the Pooh lookalike supposed to be a direct reference or purely coincidental?

only toriyama knows

I want Miss Vados to teach me!

>intentionally bring Buu to a competition where a written exam is required to compete

Secutarii hoplites. I could only get through two or so before a problem came up and I had to help fix.

>we will never get new episodes of ATHF
a-at least I can rewatch the old ones
desu if it returned, i'd be a little cautious because of all the shows that get fucked up on returns

Did Japan invent rock paper scissors?

it's highly probably that he just acts like a retard and is in fact super intelligent

I'll never get over the fucking anthem

That anthem brings a tear to my eye...

Heh, remember when an entire stadium did that face plant thing back in the Otherworld Tournament filler?

Neat. Your life sounds neat.

No, I did in new jersey 20 years ago

HxH in a recent episode brought up the history of rock paper scissors.

How much of toonami do you usually stick around for?

Fuck that anthem, it's racist. I'm sittin.

>Samurai Jack Fathom event

of fucking course this happens when I find out I might not have a job any longer

Shut up, 'faggits'. I know what I'm doing. People who watch Toonami come for the memes and the edgy shonen, which was the norm from the very start, they don't give a shit about ratings or those niche shows you always want. You don't even know about running an anime block because you never had one, what are you gonna do about that, huh? You wanna hit me, don't you? Go ahead then, punch me in the fucking face.

>samurai jack in theaters
>it's the OG episodes
What the fug

Is Japan already airing Gridman?

Haven't we suffered enough Genndy?

The Chinese did, but Japan actually came up with the hand signs that we use today as part of a variant called Jan-ken.

Unless this episode of DBS thats about to start counts as Toonami, I don't.

So relax, I'm not gonna bother anyone by being in the thread later tonight.

Don't think so I do love that they've referred to the american version when picking the name for the anime.

Tbh you'd be the least annoying poster here.

Well, aside from having my power out for about two days, It's been okay.

I got interviewed for my new job being some sort of in house designer/animator/editor for UPS and I think it went well.the guy really did like my stuff, and I think we sort of bonded a bit.

Other than that, it was pretty much okay. I finished Nier Automata and im planning to watch the new season of Bojack after Toonami.

Programming and trying to do finances.
Apparently I'm bad at keeping money for more than a week.

OH I MEAN DRINKING BOOZE, EATING PIZZA, AND PLAYING GAMES

OK. I took a chance and ate the schizo brownies and now my eyes feel like they're vibrating but I'm not scared. The fact I'm not scared worries me tho.

You asked for it.

>not actual fights, just slapstick and memes

Disappointing.

Pooh is a smug shit

>expecting the giant gummy bear to not get one shotted when Goku gets bored enough

Theres that squid again.

What an important character.

Why does Goku even bother doing push ups? Isn't his own weight like nothing to him?

pretty much DBS in a nutshell

Weekly reminder that Super was, is, and always will be a mistake.

Work wasn`t too bad, but realized my next two paychecks are already spent on loans/stupid shit.
Other than that, been watching Wakfu and surprised it took me this long to get into it. Also played a MTG draft with some guys and got that promo fatal push.
All in all, pretty solid week.

Can you see into forever yet user?

They should have given him a Winnie the Pooh voice

put some music on and enjoy your trip user.