Woah

Woah...

So this is the infamous ... "Alt-Right" ....

Really induces one self to ponder....

>dems r real homophones

WE ARE THE PARTY OF PEACE

lol love how the right all of a sudden just loves the gays now that it's become politically viable

gays are the least of this country's problems atm

>lol love how the right all of a sudden just loves the gays now that it's become politically viable

They don't. The "alt right" does.

Fuck you kike and I hate faggots

the third guy is sarcastic

Alt-right are basically fags.

Sure he was

The left's gone crazy and started marginalizing gays because they're oppressive to the other letters in GLBT (they even moved their letter to later in the abbreviation). They're jumping ship.

I agree

No one gives a shit you retard

I've literally never seen someone use that acronym with the G first

Kill yourself you kike cocksucker

It was the original acronym. Crazy lesbian feminists changed it by force.

G was the first letter in the 90s. at some point they swapped because men are evil or something.

I was always wondering why my faggot uni spelled it like that.

Obliviously the /s is hidden.

Alt-right is as much of a buzzterm as Sjw at this point.
Just call them moderates, I don't understand this obsession for creating new words instead of those we already have.

There are bigger issues, and condemning homosexuality is tantamount to political suicide nowadays

Fuck, it need to be BGLT

its just their way of calling us nigger

This. Also plenty of fags aren't keen on getting thrown off rooftops, so they'd prefer if we didn't become a caliphate.

> Just call them moderates
lol, no.

>I don't understand this obsession for creating new words instead of those we already have.
I agree. The established word is paleoconservatives. But most alt-righter's have never read a book so they didn't know there was already a term for it.

I guarantee you these faggots are from r/the_donald

Aight but that one poster seemed like he was implying it was a recent change when it wasn't.

fuck off you loon

we can let them think that for a while, at least