So is she fucked?

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/31/new-email-shows-dnc-boss-giving-clinton-camp-debate-question-in-advance.amp.html?client=safari

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39807
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/38478
youtu.be/G3EJ7HXVHHQ?t=18m19s
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums was right once again

no because muh russia

I WILL NOT BE PURSECUTED

Isn't this old news? Are msm just now bringing it up?

BREAKING NEWS, Donna Brazille proven to have been brainwashed by Russian Pro-Trump agents!!!

Sup Forums is never wrong.

New

Podesta leaks have it laid out for all to see

How much longer until they claim that the Russians are controlling the MSM?

Nope. She got caught giving the debate questions again.

Oh, and don't forget ONLY CNN CAN LOOK AT THOSE EMAILS, THEY'RE STOLEN RUSSIAN EMAILS THAT ARE PROBABLY FAKE ANYWAY

Wow I never thought leftist niggers would ever resort to corruption in politics. I am SO surprised by this.

Thank god that black politicians around the world aren't known for being corrupt to the point of destroying their own countries.

This is a second email

She did it (at least) twice

A congressman said that Russia was behind the FBI reopening the criminal investigation, so it's not far away.

Link?

It's in the OP

This is another question, the first leaked one was about the death penalty and this one is about lead in shithole Michigan.

Russian funded witch hunt intended to stoke the flames of the racist undertones of the trump campaign

Ah rispek hur for stannin bah hur baleefs.

She's fucked, her twitter and facebook is borderline "harrashment" asking her to resign

Bernie faggots are foaming at the mouth

Don't worry it is only illegal for Americans since we are second class to politicians' news pets.

Someone with a account named god needs to reply with, "don't pin this on me, this is karma's work go ask him."

How come no other MSM has picked this up yet, I know it's only been a couple hours since this information has come out, but they usually jump on it ASAP

why not simply "thou shalt not lie"

Keep the pressure high friends

This is the final wave. Don't give the Hillshills a moment to recover.

same reason they announce a white shooter if they have an inkling if hes white or dont say nuthin if its a dindu who did nuthin

Just read an article about it on business insider.

Regarding the MSM welp, are you surprised that CNN isn't reporting it? According to Business Insider, they answered their demand for explanations by : "No comment".

Kek that stupid buffalo stare

How profitable would it be for (((MSM))) to turn on Hillary and have a slow trickle of scandal after scandal come out?
Boosting thier ratings and look like competent/non bipartisan

>Russia wants to grow the American Nationalist base

You're going to need more tin foil.

Jesus christ its all coming down around Clinton

Donnas definitely fucked. This won't hurt Clinton, but a lot of this much darker shit might.

Jesus, is this photoshop? Why doe she look like a chinese anime character?

>I've been poisoned by toxic levels of lead in my drinking water
>my children and likely never going to have a normal life

APPLAUSE

>the video
>“wikileaks is controlled by the Russian Intelligence Service“
Is the Russia boogeyman still everything they can come up with? Desperate.

>retarded niggers keep drinking the water instead of buying bottles/filters
>this is the guvments/white mans fault

>From time to time I get the questions in advance
>I'll send a few more. Though some questions Roland submitted

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39807

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHHAHHAHAHHAHAH

BRAZILE'S LIES MATTER

>old news meme
Anybody notice this from CTR today?

game over

it's one of their mainstays actually. everything is always "old news". also everything is "literally nothing" even seconds after it's been posted

And another one

>One of the questions directed to HRC tomorrow is from a woman with a rash

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/38478

But looks and sounds like a trustworthy, old nice lady, just as Hillary

bump for trump

Well, they are in a dilemma here.

The Trump stuff is no longer sticking and they're out of ammo so they just keep pushing the "Sexist, Racist!" card so the ratings have sunk for 24/7 Trump bashing. Hillary has a giant controversy following her and people want to know what's going on so they can't ignore it.

At least MSN is sorta going after people about this while CNN is full "FUCK COMMEY!"

Let's head to the fourth DNC heads 3 months or so. The entire democratic party must be in utter disarray right now.

>FBi reopening the case
>podestamails constantly hit the Clinton campaign
>now Donna has to step down

Lmao

youtu.be/G3EJ7HXVHHQ?t=18m19s

Video of the question @ 18m19s

Hillary reads a scripted answer as expected.

What about all those other times she sounded scripted?
Did she get the questions for those too?

They is too broke to buy muh water

Need mo munny fo dem progams

>Hillary has a giant controversy following her and people want to know what's going on so they can't ignore it.
My point exactly, a Hillarygate will have all of the US glued to the tv not to mention that Clinton is a global brand.

>sheckles worldwide

she really showed up sanders with that question and completely cheated to do it