Trump #1488

Hey guys, Donald Trump here.

As we all know the election is all but over as crooked Hillary will be made to answer for her crimes. During this election campaign, and it has been a very trying campaign with many hitpieces from the Clinton media, but through it all you have stood loyally by my side.

Therefore I have decided to give you all a position in my government, to serve collectively in the US government.

Which position would you like?

(p.s. have a picture of my beautiful daughter Ivanka, she loves you guys!!!)

Director of memes

Department of Memes, DoM.

Why did you change your name from Drumpf? Don't the world know you are a filthy immigrant who I'd a bigot. That's why I'm with her

Can I replace Comey?

Why do you whore out your plastic Jewish daughter so much?

Wall builder

Pussy Procurement Manager

I want to be your Secretary of State, Mr. President!

Freelance shitposter on a retainer

Minister of Defense

Chief Actuary for your new TrumpCare law.

ObergrupenFuhrer of the anti-Mexican deportation blackshirts

you actually think you're talking to Trump?!? derp

Gowdy's best friend pls.

Department of memetics

>Which position would you like?

I am perfectly qualified to be your Sanitation Engineer.

Hangman General of the United States

Chief Inspector for ensuring the integrity of the Great National Wall

Assistant Nigger Control, as I am not fully ready to be the one in charge of nigger control.

rename the Secretary of Defense position back to Secretary of War and just appoint it to "Sup Forums Sup Forums"

I'll do Ivanka's laundry
>no stain removal guarantees
>optional stain deposit guarantee

Secretary of Memetic Defense

Can I get a position in the CIA? Basically just a big office and access to all of the secrets.

Department of Memetic "Projects".

I would like to be Treasurer of the United States, Secretary for Domestic Finance or Secretary for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence.
I know that those positions are vacant apart from the last but Adam Szubin has obviously not been doing his job...

show your clit you filthy whore