ITT: we trigger Sup Forums

ITT: we trigger Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505627458983.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're late for party.

Sup Forums is nothing but a bunch of juvenile lime-lickers.

Black lesbians.

I HATE EVERYONE

he's not wrong.

Motherfucker I'll kick your ass

that's like every thread on Sup Forums but i'll try my best

mrenter is a cool guy with great opinions and rwby is a good anime

>those normie examples

Sup Forums is love

FUCK YOU NIGGA

I'M MAD!

I genuinely don't understand how this fucker managed to get 250,000 subscribers.
Is it just the pure quantity-over-quality nature of his uploads?

Ugh... i hated that episode so much.

What was it that was said on a comment section of a Nostalgia Critic episode or some shit, something something

>"Man, I never knew how bad something was until it was pointed out."

People who barely remember or didn't pay too much attention to shows or movies they watched watch him on stuff they've seen before, he points out bad shit, and they agree. It's just people who don't particularly care for really analyzing stuff they watch beyond what is directly told listening to someone else break it down to them, but in their own mindset and words, and then agreeing to it.

>pan showing signs of weakness
>enter has chance to rise up and pass pan
>instead uploads video showing he's somehow in an even worse mental state than pan

Considering recent events, I can't even get mad at your post. All I can do is chuckle.

HAFNIM

Listening to that video he uploaded now, I'm sure this might either be an ego boost for Pan or make him feel guilty somehow.

I forgot what happen in this episode. I do remember young me being mad though.

This fucking got me

I remember reading the creators rarely aired that episode soon after because it pissed them off as well

That reminds me. Did Sup Forums ever make one of those "how evil their actions were VS. how well they got away with it" graphs?

Is that Martin Freeman?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505627458983.webm

and people have the audacity of saying there isn't an agenda behind this

Get cucked, white untermensch.

>implying natzis and the klan are the only people who notice.

>It's an episode where he talks about his assbugers for 10 minutes.

Bloo got away with a lot of shit.
Taking the blame for Bendy's actions was the least he deserved.
Bendy was a hero.

>Everyone in the comment section blaming pan
>Marsreview still didn't get mentioned
No one giving a shit about him makes me chuckle, since the whole point of his call out video was to stir up some controversy to get some recognition.

Jews master race

they've done pretty god for themselves. they have both a religious and ethnic reasons to promote their own interests. i don't blame them. that doesn't mean they are looking out for you, unless you're jewish. they are just another group of people trying to get ahead in life. why should they care how other peoples are getting on.

Regardless of sales, Riri is going to last much longer than Gwenpool, Renew Your Vows, or Venom.

Why is the cartoon reviewer community so fucking awful?

Of the big three on YouTube that I can remember we have:
> Pan is social inept and while he can make decent videos he often sucks up way too hard to industry guests and will often contradict himself in order to appeal to them, unless of course all of his podcast friends are bashing them, when everyone's doing it then he's fine with bashing someone.
> Mr Enter lacks any social, artistic or even really analytical skills overall and as most already know, is autistic as fuck and lets it control his ability to function
> Vailskibum94 can't make a video without appealing to the lowest common denominator of the YouTube audience by only talking about big brands in cartooning that even the most out of touch twelve year olds could recognize on top of doing those "blank as represented by spongebob" videos

And the rest are forgettable for the most part as well, PhantomStrider is the watchmojo of cartoons, MarsReviews is edgy but pretty bland without it, and the list can go on and on.

Though thank god that Robobuddies is getting some major views wth that Steven Universe tear down, at least she can back her shit up. And Saber and Bedhead Bernie also produce some decent content without being awful people in reality as well.

Though I guess in a sense the quality of the communities most popular is representative of he community itself, socially inept, autisitc and overall pretty shit, with a few good souls far and few between.

I lost. Fuck this fucking retarded strawman piece of ass-leaking garbage.

I mean, remember that these are people reviewing fucking children's cartoons for a living on YouTube. Being autistic or socially inept is basically a requirement because that's the only way you could stoop so low.

Well to be fair, while some of the cartoons discussed are played on child appropriate networks, I don't think we should drop all critical eye towards them or act like those who do are inherently retarded for reviewing a tv show, especially since the creators behinds these shows as well as other "kids" movies like Pixar and Dreamworks are adults themselves and to act as though their creations are less than and below the tastes of anyone over a certain age I a bit retarded in and of itself.

>some of the cartoons discussed are played on child appropriate networks
Virtually all of the cartoons discussed are explicitly for children, and so are the channels that they're featured on, especially the ones who love to focus on shit like TTG and nu-PPG. Adult animation makes up maybe 5% of the content on these channels.
>I don't think we should drop all critical eye towards them
Not saying we should
>act like those who do are inherently retarded for reviewing a tv show
You're not retarded for being critical of a children's cartoon, but dedicating your life to and making a living on children's cartoon reviews is a different story. There's no real skill required there; all you have to do is sit down, watch TV and deconstruct it. You don't even need editing skills since you can just have other people do that for you. The fact that MrEnter, a genuine autist with no talent for editing, conversation, or so on can get as far as he has shows how little talent, effort, and mental ability you need to reach popularity as a cartoon reviewer on YouTube.
>the creators behinds these shows as well as other "kids" movies like Pixar and Dreamworks are adults themselves
And what the fuck does that prove? Yeah, of course the people who make cartoons are adults, children can't come with the funds and materials required to create and air fucking TELEVISED PROGRAMMING. No fucking shit Pixar is owned by adults, what kind of point are you even trying to make? A lot of them don't even give a shit about the shows or movies and are just doing it to make bank off of children while manchildren get mad over what they do on YouTube. Of course some children's cartoons are GOOD but that doesn't make it any less autistic to make a living as a children's carton reviewer on the internet.

Anime is better.

>Die Die Die Samurai!!! You scum! Aku will feast on your soul !!
>6 episodes later.
>Jack I love you!
>Ashi I wuuvv uuu!!
>Let's a get married - whoooo
>Lol I have Aku's powers, I'm a literal child of Aku, not just a cheap representation.

>Despite that you managed to completely kill 6/7 daughters instantly in like 1/4 of the episode after they utterly dominated you last episode.
>Oh and they never used their Aku powers.

>white vulcan
everytime

NIGGER

I AM SUDDENLY UPSET