LSD

How did the government actually manage to end the LSD trade despite almost every other drug still being widely available?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/video/inside-the-battle-al-nusra-al-qaeda-in-syria
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LSD was mostly produced by one person, that's how

weed is very easy to grow and coke comes from vast farmlands in andean regions

once lsd guy got jailed 90% of its production ceased

Yep lsd requires a degree to make basically its not growned its man made

Look up the documentary on YouTube from vice they busted the based dude making ~80% of the LSD

no, instead dont be a faggot and read actual articles instead of those hipster fagotry ""documentaries"""

Also, LSD is a trippers drug. It can put you in a delirious state for very long periods of time. You can easily trip for 10 hours or more depending on your dose.

Contrast that with Mary Jane that lasts a few hours and makes you want to chow down and take a nap.

Heavy Stimulants like cocaine and meth that make you speed up like crazy for several hours at a time and alcohol, everybody's favorite poison that has a side effect of euphoria. Also lasts just a couple of hours.

You can hid the effects of most common drugs whether legal or illegal. You can not easily hide the effects of a heavy dose of LSD.

Stimulants let you do more work in the short run but you might die early if you take too much for too many years. Can also kill yourself with a mega dose. That is why there is a speak easy on them in the working world.

Can't get any acid?
baka desu senpai

because its hard to come by the ingredients to make lsd, only a handful of people can make it, but regardless its still in circulation.

>and alcohol, everybody's favorite poison that has a side effect of euphoria. Also lasts just a couple of hours

How the fuck can you include alcohol in the same sentence as cocaine and meth?

What the actual fuck is wrong with you Americans?

Wouldn´t suprise me if out of all those drugs alcohol kills the most people.

Fun fact out of those 3 drugs alcohol is the only one that can actually kill you simply from the withdrawals alone.

Order 1p-lsd *RC* before they snuff it out. It's as pure as you can get it, read reviews, check vendors.

>implying it's difficult to get LSD
do you faggots even darknet

Because alcohol is a very dangerous substance which most users do not abuse, but some do.

Just like cocaine

>babbys first drug redpill

coke is only illegal because richfags don't want proles to get their hands on the productivity wonder drug. us peasants only get tobacco and coffee

>"end the LSD trade"
>can find LSD in crystalline form from a number of sources within minutes

LOOOOOOOOOOL

how dangerous is LSD?

>manage to end the LSD trade
get out of the basement, son

Nigga wyd you talking about

They nailed the main producer and his mobile lab.

I'm in pretty much the same situation except I have to go through a few people.

The LSD 'trade' is still alive and well. I'm a friend of a friend of a lot of theater/arts kids and they all know where to get it.

>not watching vice documentaries
news.vice.com/video/inside-the-battle-al-nusra-al-qaeda-in-syria

A more interesting question is, why.

do your research my dude. check out erowid.

long story short: not physically dangerous at all, but can fuck you up mentally if you dont know what you're doing.

>How did the government actually manage to end the LSD trade despite almost every other drug still being widely available?

Uhm... isn't LSD a lot harder to make than most other drugs?

All the side effects are mental and dependent upon your mental state going in and the environment your in. You could easily lose your mind on a high dosage in the wrong environment. Also there are some people who physiologically just don't do well with it. But if none of that is the case, there are few documented even short term side effects.

probably has something to do with the fact that its and incredibly misunderstood and extremely dangerous drug, two things that should scare the shit out of just about anyone that doesn't thrive in chaos.

you're giving your offspring schizophrenia and transgenderism by doing that shit

LSD is still available

its like 4-10$ for a 100ug hit

lmao the nanny state fag shilling for alcohol

what a surprise

LSD is more widely and easily available now than it has been since before it was outlawed. I have no idea why you think the gov stopped it.

and in some places during certain parts of the year its easier to get than weed.

>You can hid the effects of most common drugs whether legal or illegal. You can not easily hide the effects of a heavy dose of LSD.

This. I've not done acid, but mushrooms several times. You cannot hide that you are on them. To a sober individual, you look like a madman.

LSD can get pretty batshit crazy so you should always be prepared. in a nice set and setting and withsome benzos (like xanax or rivotril) to end someone's bad trip.

LSD does not put you in a delirious state. Read up what that word delirium means before using it.

Post Ehrlich test or GTFO. Too many nerds that think their super duper secret RC connect is LSD

>and in some places during certain parts of the year its easier to get than weed.

Well, although I DO understand what you mean....

The same statement could be true of anything.

lasts twice as long as regular LSD because of its chemical composition

but yeah its the only safe analogue since its almost the same as LSD, cant OD
honestly there's no reason to do it. seriously. anyone who pretends like its an eyeopening thing is fucking retarded

t. retired psychonaut

Alcohol is more toxic and kills more people than cocaine, meth, and heroin combined. You cant seriously think otherwise if you have looked at the numbers.

It's extremely hard to produce outside of a lab setting and the ingredients are heavily monitored. It is still available if you buy from the dark net, but its way easier to simply sell an RC to some dumb kids as LSD if you're a dealer.

i can see meth but you realise that nobody is a cocaine addict that ends up ruining their live nowadays

only smart/rich people can afford that shit

people getting addicted and going nuts is about as common as weed, low

alcohol has been ruining lives for thousands of years

You literally just have to know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy. It's pretty fuckin easy.

Is it not possible or simple to cultivate the raw ergot mold?

gddasdaagrapedgasevwerfdasdasdwac.onion

retard

I'm willing to guess the government still uses lsd for many purposes. I've heard they used it as a form of torture.

Imagine being heavily dosed and locked in a small darl room while the blast the sound of babies crying are blasted over a speaker. That'd drive a man insane and make him talk real quick. Anyone's who's had a a bad trip, no matter how mild or extreme can tell you it messes with you for some time after.

>lasts twice as long as regular LSD because of its chemical composition

Fuck me
>20+ hours of tripping
Sounds uncomfortable m8

Anyone considering taking Psychadelics should check out Psyched substance and Steven Casteel on Jewtube.

As long as you test your shit, know what to expect and are in a comfortable set and setting youre almost 0% likely to have a bad trip. The government have lied completely about the harm caused by LSD as its one of the least dangerous drugs in the world (lower than Cannabis and Alcohol).

Everyone should try Mushrooms atleast once, the world would be such a better place.

Psychedelics are the true Red Pill.

>LSD
>delirious state

>cocaine
>several hours at a time

Jesus, threads about drugs on here are always filled with uninformed opinions and teenage-level hearsay. Makes me appreciate places like bluelight or drugs-forum.

eh its about 16

you feel like you're coming down and then the rest metabolises

i dont wanna talk out of my ass because i dont do lsd and shit anymore and ive forgotten, but the way it works in how they synthesised this is they just added something (1p) and it creates the LSD in your system after metabolising for about a 16 hour high??

dont take my word for it !

What made you think the government stopped LSD from still being widely available? I don't do drugs and I've smoked pot like 5 times in my life yet I can make like 2 phone calls and get my hands on LSD, pot, coke, whatever.

My friends used to be degenerates and still know degenerates.

Being in a trip is a really fun and unique experience, though. Nothing compares to being in that kind of zone and it always carves a nice distinct memory into your brain.

Sounds like something a degenerate would say

eh they're exploring themselves

let em have fun

at least they're not doing opiates, benzos, or alcohol eh?

Anyone heavily dosed on Psychedelics would most likely experience ego death and be in no fit state to form a coherent sentence never mind spill the beans on top secret information.

>Is it not possible or simple to cultivate the raw ergot mold?

Well you would have to grow it on plants that could host it, and then from there you would have to still synthesize, which requires basically building a lab, which if the DEA catches wind, enjoy your family getting shot and a comfy pair of zipties.

lsd isn't degenerate. and you can't get real lsd so easily, you can get fake shit known as nbomes maybe, but not lsd.

>Implying
Peyote
Psylocibe
San Pedro
Datura
Salvia

Sounds like something someone with no experience with Psychedelics would say.

There is hundreds of scientists/inventors/creative geniuses who have taken psychs and owe a lot of their success to them.

>Everyone should try Mushrooms atleast once, the world would be such a better place.

I've done shrooms several time, but only a once a year sort of thing. Some of the best experiences of my life.
Always the best - fresh liberty caps when they are in season.
Truffles are awesome too, but not so easy to get hold of in the UK anymore.

no they tried to see if it would help them get secrets from people

the only secrets they got was that the wall was REALLY melting a little bit and i think i was hearing whispers from my dead grandma or something when it was windy out and the shadow people were coming back to kill me

so..

i dont like mushrooms

they make me feel sick, ive done them a lot. they also make me become a major unhinged psychopath, however im self-aware enough to not let it influence me.

but fuck, i get so many urges.

So you would need a wheat field, and a sophisticated lab. OK. I see why it's not as abundant as other drugs.

Why would I seriously want to drug myself? You even start claiming I will turn into a scientist/inventor/creative genius by doing it

That REALLY sounds like something a degenerate druggie would say.

I've read the government doesn't even really bother to regulate LSD because it is so difficult to make. It really does require working knowledge of organic chemistry and a full, clean lab setup.

>What made you think the government stopped LSD from still being widely available?

LSD is really hard to synthesize, it takes a very skilled chemist to make it, but many people can make easier compounds such as LSA and sell it as LSD, or if they're really shitty, they'll just sell an RC as it.

I felt sick doing them once, after eating a meal. I found that on an empty stomach I don't get any nausea.

Had the worst trip ever on this stuff, I was recovering for months. Wasn't my first rodeo either

I said scientists/inventors/creative geniuses have taken it and owe a lot of their success to the substance. Your close mindedness would never allow you to become any of those things.

I dont know why youd want to drug yourself, just keep drinking, taking painkillers and medication.

Enjoy your coffee too, cause you know, they're not drugs.

>tripfag talking about trips

Caffeine is a top tier drug. I don't think the world would be the same if it didn't exist.

Kek. I'm an alcoholic, you've probably never even been drunk.

I know, my point was everyone takes drugs. Yet the stigma attached to psychs is the worst when its one of the least harmful substances out there.

To everyone claiming the can get LSD Im willing to bet 95% of you are getting 2ci, 2cb, 2ce, or one of the other thousands of psychedelics.

>I am close minded because I don't want to take drugs
>but if I do take it I will become a genius
>don't forget that your coffee is the same as lines of cocaine all day long

You are so retarded, it's like some kind of mind-altering substance completely destroyed your ability to comprehend any kind of logic.
Just keep on being a degenerate, I'm sure some kind of British Duterte will wake up soon.

Yeah, dude, prohibition totally worked for LSD.
>It didn't.
>More available now than ever, you silly fucktard.
>Pic very related.

If your claim is that ergoloid hallucinogens in current circulation are all analogues and not true LSD, I would like to direct you to ecstasydata.org and see for yourself.

Caffeine is for people that cant afford coke.

>Implying I said any of those things

Its like im talking to CNN

physical harm, yes, but they can potentially cause mental harm.
i still think it should all be legal though. my body my choice etc etc

CRACK COCAINE

WEED

LSD

BRO LMAO

There's literally no reason to start taking psychedelics though. It's not the magical mind-opening miracle you're claiming it to be, and the other guy is partially right in that it seems you've bought into the degenerate culture that says otherwise.

If you want to try it for fun, sure, go ahead. But don't pretend it's anything more than a fun way to pass the time.

I hate that shit. It just turns people into cunts.

>caffeïne turns people into cunts

Projecting much?

coke, not caffeine smartarse

There is a potential harm I agree, but there is for a lot of drugs out there. As long as you do your research and don't have a predisposition/family history of mental illness, there shouldn't be anything stopping you from taking it if you want.

Yeah I should take back what I said about everyone should try it at least once.

I disagree with it being a fun way to pass the time. I believe its a tool that could be harnessed if used correctly. Look at studies on micro dosing psychs & how psychs can be used to cure other addictions, ease ptsd and tension headaches.

it's pretty strong, if you didn't start out slowly or read other reviews, it could get intense. Half/quarter a blotter is more than enough for starters.

The 2c family is a lot rarer nowadays since DEA cracked down on it. The hottest new faux LSD is the nBOME family

Knocking people for not wanting to take mind-altering drugs is just about the most retarded stance to have when trying to argue about drugs in the first place. I agree that drugs like LSD are relatively harmless and undeserving of the extremely negative stigma they hold in society, but they really are just poorly understood toys. Even seems to agree. Even when arguing about using them for medicinal purposes, that doesn't necessarily warrant their recreational use for the average person.

2c family was legal in canada until oct 12

True, one thing i always hated about high school stoners, even tho i was one, was how smug they were about weed. Acting like its gods gift.

Government controls the flow of all drugs. Now take LSD which "awakens" all parts of your brain at the same time and it becomes too dangerous for dumbing down the population