So what really stops me from killing Trump?

so what really stops me from killing Trump?

>consequences

that never stopped me before, so why now?

Shut the fuck up, CTR.

tip sent

Because you're not gonna leave your shitty country to fail an assassination attempt only to get gang raped in jail for the rest of your life sit ya ass down

thanks, rabbi

If only someone would save us from this kike monster.

Crossing the border legally and actually organizing with non honeypot individuals in the US for starters...

seriously, the amount of honeypots is un fucking real.

Mexico is a literal shithole. You should be ashamed of yourselves for failing so hard.

Just as an american, I am personally worried for both of these candidates. Both sides have crazy's that have shown they are willing to do anything. A loss can push people as well.

Secret Service has a hell of a job. Here's hoping they have it covered.

>the amount of honeypots is un fucking real.
That's because the feds cause problems to solve. How do you think they keep getting funding?

They just find some retard on twitter, say "Hey retard, you should like blow a building up or something". They eventually convince him to do it, and have him agree to come meet them to buy the supplies/bomb/whatever. And then arrest him.

They make pseudo "radicals" for good PR and funding. That's it.

Because Trump is the kind of guy that makes anywhere he goes a more fun place to be. Killing men like that brings everything back to boring as fucking hell.

Trump is just too much fun to take down.

Trump: Making America Fun Again!

why do mexicans even hate him?

>even FBI is getting tipped in the US

the secret service?

This is basically the plot of Imperium.

>that never stopped me before, so why now?

i see a lot of talk OP

Probably the fact that he and this movement is more powerful following his death than it is already. He is truly a modern day messiah. Negative election result, loss of the house and his death will only make life worse for you. In short, you're already gone.

Only cucks hate him.

Also you better elect Trump or I'll take all 20 of my cousins up there. Last warning.

Nice try, FBI.
This "oh no! everything is a honeypot!" meme is designed to keep the goys quiet.
Don't let your dreams be dreams. Make it happen, brother.

>implying you've already killed trump

Build wall, Pablo.

Maria and your 15 little spic kids have to go back.

the wall

Nanomachines son

This. If you hate Trump, you better protect him with your life because Pence is even more socially conservative.

GAS YOURSELF KIKE SHILL

>so what really stops me from killing Trump?

>You're most likely poor
>You're most likely dumb like all non-white mexicans
>You're a Sup Forumsitician so you almost never leave your house anyway

>why do mexicans even hate him?
Only shitskin poor mexicans hate him because trump will tell their relatives to go back and they will stop receiving money.

White polanco-living mexicans like me want Trump to win to stop the degeneracy and punish both our government and our lower class that deserve it for ruining this country.

Oh you so salty! Sooo salty!
hmm yummy tears of rage! So yummy in my tummy!

>Mexican intelectuals

Lost hard

Your hilariously high estrogen levels

Fucking do it OP. I want President Trump your shitty country to pay for the wall in its entirety and for Trump to have a good reason to dump our illegals back to your shithole of a country.

Depends. Do you have serious intent to do so (like, should government law enforcement be concerned) and are you under any form of duress or anything of the sort right now?

>from killing Trump?
the only thing faggots like you can kill is your own orgasm you impotent losers

Not even speedy gonzalez could make it past border patrols, most of the US and secret service face it you're outmatched

In all seriousness you'd have to:

>wait hours in line to make sure you're in the right position to take him out
>hide your weapon in such a way so that security doesn't find it
>pulling out the gun and aiming it at Trump will take at least 10 seconds
>Secret Service will be at Trump's side in 5 seconds max
>before the Secret Service even gets to you, you will be surrounded by people who have waited hours and hours to see their hero speak, and will likely murder you right there and then

All the exact same things that stop a person from killing Hillary.
Secret Service agents, a desire to not wind up in prison...

Bodyguards
Plus he's no pushover himself

not what but who
cause I'll kill him before you do

Can't believe this wasn't the first post.

You fucked up Sup Forums

Death is too good for Hillary. That bitch should be put on life support and get to see everything she's worked for crumble around her.

balls

>spic kill Trump
>suddenly all Trump supporters go apeshit and lynch every single Mexican in USA
good job paco

Please quads, make this come true.

The fact that the fbi monitors this board heavily.