What is your memeless opinion on gay marriage?

What is your memeless opinion on gay marriage?

I don't really care that much it's a non issue for anyone with a life

Rainbow White House

Let them get married. I don't see why its such a big deal.

it's an abomination and a mockery of one of our most important sacraments

If they want to be miserable, let them

If you don't like gays, why not give them what they want so they don't bother you any longer

It's a non-issue

Legal to marry

Illegal to divorce :^)

if you can't produce the next generation of taxpayers you should not be allowed the tax breaks of being considered married

You don't need a piece of paper to validate your love for someone else anyway

fucking queers

If we had just given them the right to marry sooner, shit like Gay Pride might not have happened.

>lesbian asian couple
And it was supposed to be my first day of nofap

Decision of the clergy not of the law.

I don't care but maybe they should not be allowed to adopt children.

I honestly don't care. I just hate people shoving it in my face like I'm at fault for your 100 years of government oppression.

married people, even without children, are more productive toward the economy and less-likely to be on lifelong welfare.

what is divorce

I'm not a Christian. I don't give a shit.

By definition impossible.

There is no such thing as "gay marriage"
Stop ruining the meaning of marriage you genetic deadends

Paradoxical phrase. Like drywet or smarthillary

This is how you end up with a case of the the fugees.

If it makes you happy, fuck everyone else. I'm a chick and I enjoy the occasional kitty with my sausage.

As long as they immediately lose custody of any children, I don't care.

Marriage shouldn't be a legal enforcement in the first place
Have civil ceremonies that any two, consenting, adults can get
Marriage should be a religious ceremony if one wants that doesn't mean anything

>churches don't have to marry anyone they don't to
>people churches do marry have no legal recognition
>the word "marry" means nothing in law
Someone try and find a flaw

>implying marriage has meaning these days

I couldn't care less about gay marriage.

Using the state to force private businesses to accommodate gay marriages makes me angry as hell though.

Don't give a shit if gays get married. Let them have the illusion they're normal people.

But gays should not be allowed to adopt kids. That's a whole other issue entirely.

marriage is an institution in Christianity. Most faggots are not even Christian so their marriage means nothing. It is just a tax scheme or just for pissing on people that believe in institutions. Studies are all over the place confirming monogamy is basically non exisisting on homo marriages.

States should decide.

Kill yourself

correlation does not imply causation

It's okay, but it shouldn't be thought of as a big deal. Don't think gays should have equal adopting rights. 100% against gays getting insemination/surrogacy.

>le everything's a maymay
I don't approve but they do deserve the right to marriage and with the current adoption system (in the US) it is completely safe for them to adopt a child.

As long as marriage remains a false institution for the sole purpose of transferring wealth from men to women I'm perfectly okay with diluting it further. The cultural pendulum will swing back eventually and, in my mind, the harder the better.

Civil unions/ government marriage is fine. Religions shouldn't have to recognise them and should have the right to refuse ceremonies.

doesn't exist, it's an oxymoron

someone's gotta pay for those kids
the alternative is that they grow up in orphanages funded by tax-payers

lesser of two evils

remove "marriage" benefits from government. make them civil union. let the churches decide who can marry.

Abolish marriage. Not something there government needs to be involved with. If you need to give an SO custodial rights or the right to see you in the hospital as if you're family there are other legal ways to do that. If you found an institution that will "marry" you before your community then whatever. Not a place for the government

This too.

Why would I do that? Nothing wrong with being bisexual. Don't listen to religion.

>gay
>marriage

Pick one faggot

I dont see the big deal. Id like to bring a new form of marriage called traditional marriage though,in which fidelity is a criminal act, divorce is almost always illegal or punitive and where divorce does happen, women don't take all the shit. Ressurecting marriage would be so easy, you simply tighten up the rules on the one hand and offer financial incentives on the other

State sanctioned make-believe for faggots who want to play house.

The government needs to make it so you can ONLY marry the same gender. It would make a lot more sense and be more natural.

Gas chamber.

oh my precious marriage we need to protect it

Fuck off. Marriage is just dating but more "official" according to society but everybody gets divorced so thats bullshit.

marriage is between a man and a woman. The state cannot regulate it because it is between god and humanity not man and state
If they want a civil union or some other kind of marriage related contract i would be for that.

i you have a gay marriage you should not be allowed to legally own children. You went into it knowing what needed to be given up. No sperm donating or adopting should be allowed.

More freedom for more people. Sounds good to me.

This.

This. Take the government out, let the churches decide for themselves. But allow gay folk the same benefits and SO custodial rights at least.

When will christfags quit claiming ownership over something everyone the world over does regardless of religion?

no such thing

marraige is defined as between man and woman

hope this helps

capitalsit solution: ban government from issuing any marraige licenses and ban lawyer n judge from doing anything

make it religious delusion only not financial gank by parasites

>Nothing wrong with being bisexual.
It was once "wrong". Pedophilia was once "wrong". Beastiality was also once "wrong". In the future all will be "right".

Gay Marriage does not exist. By definition it requires a man and a woman.

t. ancap

Not allowed to marry. But they can have the exact equivalent of marriage just a different word.

Translation: We can't let people have these freedoms because some dude I haven't even proved exists said it shouldn't be allowed.

not real
is an offense against children
every child deserves a mother and a father
is an assault on the family
the family unit is the backbone of society
is an assault on society
just another step in the path toward authoritarian NWO

Marriage doesn't belong to the state, it belongs to various religious institutions. The state should just be concerned with which individual peoples have come together to constitute a family unit.

Gay marriage should be allowed.
adoptions - nope.

Fake and gay

This

Fag

Fag

marriage is a part of religion.
State issued marriage contracts are not marriage

it never was a big deal until they forced themselves into churches ignoring the separation of church and state

I have nothing against lesbians.
I pretty sure in some countries it's a thing, same sex marriage is legal for women and illegal for men.

Let them suffer just like everyone else, they don't know what they're getting into, the por fags.

t. Divorced

Pointless. Marriage is supposed to provide a stable environment for your children. It's not an expression of love .It's not a religious ceremony for the sake of religion. It's literally for the kids.

I don't give a fuck about policing what labels people want to put on themselves

Let them get married, just not in churches for fuck sake

Pass money well spent lad?

gay "marriages" should not have the same treatment
this isn't a question of semantics
only man+woman can procreate
only traditional marriage can form the next generation

I don't care, it's church's business and I think they have made marriage and their whole religion already so meaningless that what harm will this one do?

so let kids suffer in an orphanage because you dont like that the parents who are offfering a home have the same genitals? that's actually retarded.

and yet we have no laws protecting those sacraments; wives and husbands step out on each other all the time and sleep with other people and society almost encourages it.

Best friend of mine was happily married for 7 years, had two children, his wife started getting fat and pathetic and I guess wanted one last youthful fling before she withered away. So she goes and fucks the 22 year old stud neighbor. My friend finds out, rage, sadness, misery, depression. Ends up getting divorced, she gets the kids, she gets the house, he has to make payments for kids, he can't afford to live a normal life anymore, roommates with someone he met on craigslist now just to keep expenses low while he works 6-7 days a week, 10+ hours per day, and gives the majority of his money to his cheating ex-wife. Society doesn't care.

I think it's fine for people to fall out of love. If you're married for years and decide it sucks, by all means get a divorce, but don't cheat first. Cheating while married should be a criminal offense in any first-world nation.

I don't really care about the religious values of it or whatever, basically anyone marries now (religious or not). If you actually love the person you're marrying go ahead.

Normalizes homosexuality thus must be banned.

Don't care, if it doesn't hurt the family or drive down birthrates even further.

>Comparing sex between two consenting adults behind closed doors to sex with children

r u ok?

Actually kill yourself

This.

This

I don't have a pass you can post more today.

Should be forced to adopt like 12 kids.
The people trying to make gay marriage babies should probably focus on more useful things.

dude people get married all the time and have no kids. The fuck you talking about?

I don't really care about gay marriage, but I make the point now of opposing it consistently now after they kept going on about it after civil partnerships became a thing.

They got what they wanted and still wanted more.

The government shouldn't be involved in marriage at all, all laws pertaining to marriage should be revoked. America is a secular country and the religious institution of marriage belongs as an entirely religious decision.

So ban people who are infertile or dont want kids from marrying?

>churches don't have to marry anyone they don't to

Religious marriage depends on the church, and it's up to the church to decide who get married? Don't like it? Change religion or make your own.

Civil marriage is there for the government to support a couple that potentially create the next generation of citizens, anything else is irrelevant.

If neither of these apply then you have no need to get married, you don't need an institution or piece of paper to prove your love, unless that love it's a shallow decoration like a nice car.

I've heard of situations where in a gay couple one of them dies, and his/her partner doesn't get half their stuff taken by the corpse's family because lolnotmarried. Considering that, gay couples should have the right to inheritance, but beyond that what's the point?

>Needing the aprobation of some imaginary friend
Gay or straigth, it is stupid

>But you can get a civil union
Contractual love sounds just as stupid

>So ban people who are infertile or dont want kids from marrying?
No.

>1
Even though I'm a fag, I disagree with the mass cultural acceptance of ho,osexuality. I think i'ts all part of atomizing Western culture and White families, making what's left seen as undesirable.

>2.
As a legal issue, gay marriage got all sorts of fucked. SCOTUS overstepped its bounds with Obergefell. Marriage licenses should be a state by state issue like gun licenses.

Also fuck "bakeries MUST bake the cake" and "facilities MUST accommodate me in bathrooms".

most of the kids adopted by homos get molested or have their deviances passed unto them.

In theory I support it, but the 3rd world surrogacy business disgusts me. Pressuring poor East Asian women to sell their wombs to rich western gays is a terrible shame

I would agree with you if we lived in a perfect world.
But reality is, growing up with a couple of faggots/lesbians is indisputably better than growing up in an orphanage with other 50 kids and 2 tutors.

Gay couples shouldn't be allowed to adopt children if they're preventing them to get normal parents and a normal childhood, sure.

Thing is, there are way more kids to adopt than straight couples looking for adoption.