Opinions on this proposed Shulkie Rogue's Gallery?

Other urls found in this thread:

chwen-hoou.deviantart.com/journal/Project-She-Hulk-Rogues-Gallery-704604139
deviantart.com/art/Blue-Beetle-Animated-Villain-Sheet-FINAL-LINE-UP-279250512
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who names her daugther Ultima?

why not? its a pretty bitchin name

A cult leader, apparently.

This would be the 4th, at least, Malice in the MU I think

I approve of anything that has more Janice and Ruby Thursday and not even for waifufag reasons.

Goddamn those are some thick ladies.

>Dat Volcana
>Dat Beetle

Is Armory story fanfic? I like it.

Someone break up the yeast fest. Needs some dudes and gender-neutral alien entities there.

Are you fucking crazy? Any male villain they pick to show up is gonna' just be shouting sexist stuff for the whole goddamn comic, complaining how She-Hulk ain't as tough as the REAL Hulk and other bull shit.

>No Titania
0/10. No buy. Try again.

Why are all of them females? THATS SEXIST

Gimmie some of that Volcana and Malice

She gives me the weirdest boner.

Volcana is back? And with some decided thermal expansion I see.

>Volcana but no Titania
>Volcana shot past pleasantly thick to fat mode

This actually looks pretty kickass. Plus, any Shulkie written by someone with more than three brain cells is a good thing. On that note, who's going to be writing this?

oh don't gimme that shit. Only basic brawling villains would do that.

T'ain't official. It's a fan thing.

chwen-hoou.deviantart.com/journal/Project-She-Hulk-Rogues-Gallery-704604139

Which is a shame, because an official Shulkie book drawn by Jebriodo would be awesome.

>beetle
Sure. Sounds good.
>Vendetta
Like a shittier Southpaw.
>Ruby Thursday
wow that's a dumb origin, but ok, I can dig it.
>Volcana
Volcana should be chilling in Denver with Molecule Man. She was never very villainous to begin with.
>Ultima
We already had a vengeful, intellectual, cripple storyline with Mallory Book.
>Malice
Red Hulk? Into the garbage it goes. Also, making Mallory physically superpowerful misses the entire point of her character.

>No Titania
Really. Fucking Really.

Masks/obscured faces, man. They're the best.

Looks great! Volcana is criminally under-used.

Except Titania should really be on there.

Reminds me of that pitch for a Blue Beetle animated series, before the artist decide to "improve" the designs by ripping off Steven Universe.

The Ruby Tuesday origin in OP's post is bullshit of the highest order.

The whole point of Ruby Tuesday was that she was a sick fuck nightmare fuel fetishist who REPLACED HER OWN FUCKING HEAD WITH A SHAPE SHIFTING RUBY SPHERE BECAUSE SHE COULD DO IT!!!!

She's a sick fuck mad scientist who was even sicker and more disturbing than the Headmen, who ironically are just as fucked up as Ruby in terms of deformities and shit.

She's Tumblr/body modification type mad who's gimmick is that she makes other mad scientists uncomfortable with her deformities yet has ZERO problems with being a freak herself.

Similarly, where the fuck is Titania? Or fuck, why the hell isn't Deathlocket there instead of the chick from the Initiative? Where is Enchantress 1 or 2? Or fucking Nebula, who canon mind-raped She-Hulk?

BRB, looking for some Ruby Thursday stories, cause that sounds awesome.

Volcana should be heavy but not obese. She never looked obese before.

And she should be an ex-villianess. Maybe even a reformed superheroine. She'd have great interactions with her husband who is now God of the multiverse and her ex-partner Titania.

Put her in a She-Hulk story dealing with young supercriminals, maybe as part of a team of reformed bad guys along with Sandman (and don't switch him back again).

>Malice

Lame.

>Ruby

Possibly. Could be good with a good story.

>Ultima

Not feeling it.

>Titania

Where is she?

>Beetle

Not feeling it either. She really needs her team to play off of.

>Vendetta

No.

Shulkie needs some brawlers to fight with besides Volcania. Maybe Quicksand? She fought Thor.

Okay, as someone who has wanted to write She-Hulk since he was young, I've got some general guidelines for how I would do this. And yes, I know I'm gonna go autist doing this, but I've been trying to plan out a She-Hulk run for years, and felt I'd share.

First, too many brawlers creates only one type of fight. Devastation be damned, the types of fights you want to see HAVE to vary. Don't just throw brawlers and lugs at her. For example: you ever see She-Hulk go against a psychic or magic user that often? More should be played around with her strengths and weaknesses.

Second, She-Hulk always seemed to me the type to be friends with a villain if given the circumstances. So not EVERY villain has to be a "go out of their way" source of trouble. Some should just happen to be a pest that she can talk to.

Third, Jen's an Equal Opportunity puncher. All genders are equal when doling out justice to her. The Ringmaster getting usurped by a lady who's so used to getting called a freak because she's transgendered that she starts remaking the Circus of Crime like a Freakshow? Non-binary entity stealing bodies and causing havoc? Super strong lumberjack causing havoc because his boyfriend thinks it's hot? All get one in the kisser and put on the Raft.

Fourth, heroes and regular side characters don't always need to become superpowered bad guys because of other writers' stupidity and lack of interest. It's okay for them to pop up and be thorns in her side, but Jen's not her cousin. Her actions don't always lead to messing people's lives up before making them go Gamma. She messes up her own life just fine.

Fifth, Titania may be She-Hulk's main villain, but imagine if Titania became Jen's equivalent of Vegeta? I wouldn't mind them begrudgingly becoming friends and taking on some villains, honestly.

>Ultima
Now that's a deep pull, she's an old school Shulkie rogue.

?

Haven't been into Marvel lately but whatever happened to Betty being Red Shulk?

A man who has too many kids and get a vasectomy after discovering his wife is pregnant again.

Volcana and Beetle are the only ones with any chops.

She got depowered during Duggan's run by Banner in his Doc Green persona, along with Red Hulk, A-Bomb, and Skar.

Is she still a bitch?

deviantart.com/art/Blue-Beetle-Animated-Villain-Sheet-FINAL-LINE-UP-279250512

There's links to some of the original designs, but there was a longer version of that that seems to be lost forever.

Abomination, Zzaxx, The Glob...and who are the ladies?

They're in the Blogspot link, I think.

Corpses.

are those monsters being sissified?

No, it's a group of mentally unstable female soldiers who were transformed into versions of those Hulk villains. They were a new version of the gamma corps.

Knew a girl named Omega once. I suppose it could happen.

What series were they in?

Please tell me she was the middle child for maximum keks.

>thicc Ruby
>thiccer Volcana
Great, I need a new pair of pants.

user, that IS her face.

I

what the fuck is this

They all look disgusting. There's not a single man even though women go "HURR WE CAN DO ALL THE THINGS MEN CAAAAAAAAAN REEEEEEE"

lmao

they're all fat and ugly and drawn horribly

Armory was in Avenger's Intiative but she was booted after Issue 1 and her weapon given to a clone that went crazy.

They are they all fat? Like half these women look like they couldn't walk down the street let alone go rob a bank.

They should introduce a male Harpy.
Maybe Rick.

That's quite good. I'm all for Beetle being a higher profile villain, and for Volcana to return.
I'm mixed about Vendetta. On one side, Armory deserves to come back, on the other side, she is really OP. (or rather her weapon is OP)

also, Vendetta need to drop the half-metal face. she looks too much like that Deathlok girl from a shit comics

Any good Ruby stories? She seems interesting.

They were in All New She-Hulk backup stories in Incredible Hulk with Banner's half daughter Lyja. I think Fred Van Lente wrote them. It was a good book.

You can't have a half daughter. Your kid will get half of your genetic material, that's how procreation works

Lyra is the Hulk's daughter

What the fuck happened to Volcana, and why isn't Titania with her?

It's Marvel on their pc kick. Gotta get them panders in.

Blue Beetle is getting his own show?

Volcana's got no chops shitlord, she was a not very villainous villain for ten seconds 30 years ago.

She stared binge eating when Titania stopped hanging out with her. She wasn't even invited to the Illuminati.

Again, it's a fan project.

>implying Mallory would strike at Jenn like one of her lame supervillain clients
>implying she couldn't come up with a better name than Malice

>Women just asking each other who they're sleeping with, in public, in front of a man

This writer has never spoken to a female human in his entire life.

He needs to come back SO badly.

Played by Peter!

>Volcana
So now I CAN claim her as my Marvel villain waifu?
yay

That's good, user. Get it out. The group understands.

They're not married, user. Although I actually have no idea where Titania is at the moment.

It's the Marvel universe. Only god knows what passes for normal social interaction in that madhouse.

They already did, years ago.

It makes sense in context. At the time, it was kind of a running gag to bring up how many sexual partners she had as She-Hulk (most of which were retconned as an AU counterpart getting around an sullying her good name).

They should turn Betty into a Red She-Hulk/Harpy hybrid

That they should.

Hot

DCs Volcana is 100x better, I miss her

>womanlet
>can only shoot fire
>better

I like it. it could be better, but I'm glad to see Armory again.

My friend's daughter is named Linux, my Boss' daughter is named a very fancy spelling of Le Baron and I have a cousin named River.

Ultima is positively normal compared to real life.

Richard Garriott.

A guy who will probably become the governor of Florida if he runs has a wife named Ultima.

I wanna worship Malice's big red feet.

I'd probably throw Amazon (since the Man-Killer/misandrist shtick won't fly in Current Year) in there as something of a partner-in-crime of Titania. Except while Titania hates Shulkie, Amazon just does it to get her attention.

Sadly no, they're just concepts someone made.

lol my bad. I didn't mean half daughter, I meant she's his illegitimate daughter from the future. It's been a hot minute since I read anything with the character but she was pretty cool.

Yes, I know friend user. I meant the turning heel part. That'd be an accepta way to bring her back.

>since the Man-Killer/misandrist shtick won't fly in Current Year

That's probably why they killed her off in Zub's Thunderbolts.