POST YOUR PREDICTIONS

270towin.com/

Post your realistic predictions.

Other urls found in this thread:

270towin.com/maps/4nr82
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump will win.

Here's a somewhat possible but longshot win for Trump.

That's the same map I have as of right now as the most likely scenario.

WELL I WENT TO THE DOCTOR

I SAID I WAS FELLING KINDA ROUGH

LET ME BREAK IT TO YOU SON

YOUR SHITS FUCKED UP

As of right now, this is Hillary's best case scenario.

I'd go ahead and say this is the best case scenario for Clinton.

Trump has already won NC and FL.

Trump might have good chances in Florida, but I think North Carolina is favouring Clinton right now. Opinion polling of early voters indicates that Clinton is leading Trump by 20 percentage points among them, while opinions of those yet to vote are dead-even split, with virtually no undecideds. Very difficult to imagine him coming back from that.

Romney won last time and blacks voting 20% less, whites voting 10% more.
>Opinion polling
I don't put much weight in that. Just look at early votes the last two elections vs. now. Trump is doing better than Romney, who won.

OK, this is my non-meme map.

Seriously, find a single flaw in this. I don't see Hillary doing any better than this.

PA and NC are going to be surprise upsets and go for Trump.
And he also has a lot more support in New England than polls show.

NC isn't a surprise upset. obama won it in '08 but it's gone red pretty much every other election in recent memory. Other than '08, 1976 was the last time it went D.

Vermont can only go blue. It's Bernie's homestate.

This is the most realistic and disputable map.

You can't prove me wrong

>Bernie supporters
>voting Hillary

You're gonna be in for a rude awakening.

Michigan here, the amount of Trump signs I see around my normally liberal town is staggering.

For what its worth

>Minnesota
>implying it is anything other than some shade of blue

Yes, Trump's blue-collar appeal might turn some heads there, but Clinton still holds a fairly decent advantage in the state. It should be light blue, like Pennsylvania. Same for Wisconsin.

I know I know. But hell, They're butthurt enough that it can go Green.

If he's gonna win he's gonna need either Colorado, New Hampshire or Wisconsin. Also Ohio, Nevada, Florida and Iowa are all must wins for trump.

trump is going to win NM

No offense, if Michigan doesn't go red this year, your entire state should be nuked.

The Clintons and NAFTA fucked up jobs so bad there that the people there have to be sub-60 IQ morons to vote her in again.

Rumor is going around town that Jill Stein is set to endorse Trump in a few days.
So if true, all her supporters will go to him. Or not vote.

Also Michigan, nearly my entire street has Trump signs except one Hillary house.

That's the most retarded map I've ever seen.

NY IS GOING RED THSI YEAR BOYS

Screenshot this

Has there been any recent NH polls?

Take it to the bank fellas.
You should probably invest in coal too.

Jill? Noice. She's a better Loli than HRC and she supports less governement surveillance.

McMullin wins Utah.
No candidate has 270 electoral votes.
McMullin is 3rd possible vote in House tie-breaker.
McMullin elected President of the United States.

lets just hope PA or AZ goes red

both will go red my viking friend

nice meme

270towin.com/maps/4nr82

ez

This looks alright
CNN says they're very close in PA so he'll probably pull it off based on how Liberal-biased mainstream polls usually are

One Emerson poll with Trump down 3.

This is my prediction based upon past results and some recent polls. Political Science major btw.

>this
if it doesn't go down like this the country is full of fucked up lefty cucks who have no clue about politics or just don't care about clintons long, long list of wrong doings throughout her miserable life.

>I think North Carolina is favouring Clinton right now
They aren't but if NC actually vote democrat after the firebombing they fucking deserve to be fucking obliterated from history for that level of JUSTing.

>Blue Florida

Maybe if you're counting in metric you fucking faggot

this.

This is probably the most likely win unless VA uncucks itself and goes Red, which is possible depending on the black turnout.
>yfw Trump wins the election thanks to Maine

The biggest problem for trump is that he'll need to win 19 points in the the grey states in my map, which is easier said than done.

NC+NH.
Easy.

I'll find it so funny if all the polls have been over estimating the black vote (as i think they have due to them using the Obama turnout percentage) and trump just wins in a landslide.

Vermont bro here.

Every day i drive through a bunch of Trump signs to get to work. Not a Hillary supporter in sight. Alot of old Bernie stickers on cars though. The Trump signs are constantly vandalized but more keep popping up. I'd still wager Vermont goes blue. Most Berniefags just decided to give up not go for Trump.

I hate to say it but he's down 3 points in NC and 4 in NH. He's better off trying with Colorado and Pennsylvania.

All the Bernie fags will write him in and then Trump will win Vermont.

>PA
>NC

>Red

You sure?

Opinion polls, not actual data. In reality, Democrats are down 4 points in the voter share from 2012, Republicans 1 point, blacks 5% and whites are 4 points up.

ITS A COOL PLACE

AND THEY SAY IT GETS COLDER

ITT: delusional cucks post their fantasy results

Every time

>All that blue
>Trump still wins

Why does America make things so needlessly complicated?

>winning NV, NC, PA.

One of them sure but I highly doubt he'll get all three.

>he's down 3 points in NC and 4 in NH
And yet in the CBS poll his core enthusiasm is 20 points higher and they oversample democrats by over 10 points in a republican leaning state.

I guess that if Romney won NC, Trump will win it. But that puts him at only 266. After that NH is going to be hard, Colorado is easier for the republicans to win than NH imo.

>Massachusetts
>Michigan
>Vermont

Babby's first election map

What is cenk gonna do when Trump wins?

It's all going to come down to NV and NH and that's taking into consideration that FL, OH and NC are guaranteed Trump wins, if he loses any of the three mentioned than he has no hope.

>signs = votes

Same shit in 2012. All Romney signs. I forgot how that turned out

It's not worth much, desu.

It's gonna be a close one.

>Third Party winning Florida
lmfao

Lol did u even read my post? Did u just fall off your scooter?

Many Democratic voters do not have signs.

There's no excuse for putting Florida as Third Party. Almost every house with a sign in my county and in my friend's county has a trump sign.

It means it's a fucking toss up...

I'd say around 95% of houses with a sign are for Trump and 5% are for Garry Johnson/Jill

Impossible for Florida to be Blue or Third Party.
I'm telling you from experience. Everyone here is red. It's impossible for me to find someone that actually supports Hillary unironically.

Lets be real

I could be dumb, but I don't think Michigan is going to back Clinton. We went Bernie and Trump in the primaries and all I see around here is Trump signs..Everything gets thrown off because of Detroit, Flint, the UAW, and Ann Arbor, but I still think we might go Trump this year, there's like 100-1 on lawn signs and bumper stickers, though it could just be my area. I do live in Southeast Michigan though, so idk.

You wanna be real?

Mark CO, NH and NC as lean Clinton states
MI, PA and ME as solid Clinton states
NV as a lean Trump state

That's the reality of the race right now.

Bro he's not saying third party. Not to mention we have gay ass Miami and northern transplants bogging us down. Do you even Florida bro?