Draft Dodging

How are you going to dodge the inevitable draft 18-25 aged anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bD61YFxUga4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By being too old.

I'm pretty sure autists are ineligible.

show the recrutiers my poo poo pee pee collection and let them know im insane.

Well Im a leaf so that automatically disqualifies me

If not that, I am also quite mentally unstable

By being 27 in a few months.

30 year old here.

Which one of you young pups wants to go die for my freedom?

> tfw I'm 27 and nearly blind asthmatic

im bipolar so they wont draft me.

I want to die in a blaze of glory as a soldier.

jake?

Why is Florida and NC still blue when Trump is polling higher? Fucking (((Nate Silver))) being biased again.

I have a heart condition and am 24 already anyway

That's an outdated graphic.
FL, NC, NV are RED!

same

I'd enlist and be an officer though since I have a masters

Fpbp

Oldfags we got off easy. It's the newfags that will have to die for us.

There will be no draft. She dragged Russia into it to avoid the email questions.

you can always join the bad guys

I'm pretty sure the islamic 4. german reich matriarchy: economic vassals edition will need a few suicide bombers

Joke's on you - I'm going to Singapore to make money and not get disintegrated.

Same here user. Really fucking sucks.

>tfw you got out on a medical discharge so they can't take you again.

I won't

28 here. I'm fine. I feel bad for you young guys.

Then again, I live in Boston so I'm getting fucked anyway.

My best case scenario is fallout shenanigans.

Drafts are illegal now.

>MI

>blue

After her promoting NAFTA?

Well I would...
>Already 26

Time fucking flies

>tfw 33 years old and 30 pounds overweight systems admin

I am a good shot. Although if I have to move that may be a problem.

I live in florida and took a 2 week vacation to north carolina a few weeks ago. both are so for trump it isn't even fucking funny how red both states are.

>hillary
>keeping the rust belt
we will not surrender our nation to the false song of globalism.jpg

I have asthma on my medical record. I'll just say I still have it.

i have a partially paralyzed shoulder, and can't even hold a rifle properly, so i think that disqualifies me. i get to stay back and cuck all the chads who had to go off to war

By already signing up my nigga.
USAF leaving for basic November 21.
>Hello Texas

Standards get dropped in a draft tho. I would try the same, but since I can hold down a software developer job, I would assume they could use that as evidence of sanity and competence.

I don't think anyone that posts on Sup Forums will pass the personality test to get in.

They might just do away with that, but that could lead to revolt down the line.

Fun fact: Your reflexes progressively get worse starting at 26. You'll never be as agile as you are right now ever again.

Hehe, I turn 26 in February.

This, and I already did my time.

Wheres your source?

I'll be too old, but I may as well fight in a war if the world goes to shit. Valhalla awaits.

Jon?

When there's a draft, they're more likely to go "fuck it, we'll take anyone". Even mental disorders can get a pass if the people are able to function on their own without assistance.

By being canadian, If canada gets annexed i'm a fat worthless piece of shit so they wouldn't even want me.

Blindness

>you have to carry a rifle to work as a medic or mortar crewman

Literally signing you're life away to globalist elites that will toss you aside as a pawn.
How fucking bluepilled can you be?

>tfw manlet in army branch
>tfw I won't get drafted for being under 6 ft

feels good, lanklets

The age can be changed btw

If you're seen as able bodied you can be drafted

advice to robots and such: work on your tech skills and try to land in a cushy position that isn't frontline infantry

advice to me: hahaha good luck fuckers, I'm prime age to not get drafted, make $$$ doing contract work, and bang all the chicks that no longer have young guys around

35 is the age limit now :^)

The majority of men can't be drafted?

>>tfw I won't get drafted for being under 6 ft

Is this true?

I smell bullshit.

t.5'8"

in 15 years there's probably gonna be stimulants and other drugs that soldiers can use to make themselves have cat reflexes. Like space age ripfuel, or hyper diazepam for snipers and shit... augmented humans are coming nigga.
>nanomachines son.jpg

I'm 27 and licensed to practice law, I'm not getting drafted.

I'm an engineer and my war time skills would be better utilized constructing first aid supply's for our troops.

I would most likely be excused to finish my medical degree
I know this happened in WWII and WWI

Zachariah?

a draft in this day and age is a surefire way to get yourself impeached. Nobody is dying for no Baltics, or any other country for that matter

>mfw I'm already in the Army

He's right.

Parts of your brain stop developing and it gets a little harder to learn things. However, your reflexes don't suddenly go to hell once you hit 26, but they won't be getting any better.

By fleeing the country and becoming a refugee (the irony is not lost one me). No way in hell am I dying for some globalist politician's interests.

I have AU citizenship through my mom, I'll probably just hide in New Zealand

False flags can do funny things to a country, we've see it happen several times.

Enlisting

because im a valuable resource

they couldnt draft me

I'm also too old.

But I'm heavily armed and a cop, and I will resist the newfags when they try to violate posse comitatus.

We know they will. It will take the wise older veterans to put them in their place.

Kinda like how the Bundy brigade successfully shamed and ignored the tactical faggots telling them to go away.

"Can't do that, sonny. Now step aside."

youtube.com/watch?v=bD61YFxUga4

LOL

if 9/11 couldn't bring back the draft then nothing next to all out nuclear war will

> engineer (implies a bachelors degree at the least)
> supply's
youre a "custodial engineer" asshole.

Obviously super blue pilled, user. Its going to be four years of wiping the ass of a political and media saturated war, but hey free food, a free gym to get bigger. learn survival tactics.Then come back and go to a grand ol college while growing my pot and shrooms all over again and bartending at a sure job in a Whiskey bar. Knowing if shit hits the homefront, ill be okay.
>pretty bluepilled.

16 hours a day on the internet followed by a data entry job have given me a ridiculous typing speed. I could probably get up to transcribing speed if I practiced.

sweden is about to bring back conscription

all it took was a bald manlet with self esteem issues and a lack of quality recruits

I already served, which means I would probably get reinstated at my old rank.

As fun as it would be to lead draftees, I would not want to go back.

by having a birthday next week

>le doot meme

I have citizenship in 5 countries.
>USA
>Greece
>Albania
>Jordan
>Lebanon
I aint fighting Russia

Here anybody under 6'2"(188cm) is labeled as unfit for service. My younger brother tried applying for volontary 6 months service and was rejected because he's only 185.

Enlist in the air force before I'm drafted.

Get paid to bomb shit skins & ruskies from my state side base.

I'm 6'3, so im a midget and luckyly too small for the german military.
They also have good new recruits from Syria i heared.

They had such a huge influx of recruits, a draft wasn't needed.
More people are awake now.

> enlist
> officer
You have much to learn desu senpai

this would discriminate women though

they pretty much abolished all height related restrictions because of this here

I would probably just flee from my country
>fighting in a war
ishygddt

i'm too old now but fuck would i jump at the chance to stack bodies again

6'2"+ is under 4% of American men.

>unironically joining the chairforce

shiggy

did those hicks say "go back to China"?, they're lucky this aint china because they would have been shot dead and the government would have censored all of it.

can't be drafted cuz medical

Hopefully Hillary won't declare war until July 2017 when I'll officially be too old to be drafted

I will get recalled from IRR, but maybe I can try to get into an officer program since I am 1.5 years away from finishing my degree. Rather go in as a nurse than a corpsman.

Ultravioletpilled

Until you get caned for stealing company secrets from every place youve ever been, and then it gets discovered youve backdoored everything youve ever made so that you can steal even more.

What happens if im signed up for selective service but im an illegal beaner?

That's why you gotta try and become an officer now. My plan is to try and become a pilot. In the event of nuclear exchange the last organization to fall would be the military and even if the military fell you'd be the best equipped guys in the country

No. This is Malcolm.

>le ebik bomb dropping
>assigned to maintenance

Fake a psychotic break. Throw meds in garbage.

already served 9 years and I have a spine held together by titanium screws and plates.

Take comfort in the fact that means you won't get drafted to fight ebil Putin xd

though if the war is serious enough there is precedent to drop certain health restrictions (disease, conditions, physical, mental) if they need as many fucking men as possible (you'd go into communications of logistics, freeing up more "healthy" guys to go infantry/etc. instead)

19 here, by being either too fat, blind or breaking a limb

>did those hicks say "go back to China"?, they're lucky this aint china because they would have been shot dead and the government would have censored all of it.

What is your point? That we aren't godless chinks who boil dogs?

Right. That's the idea.

You forgot about such thing as death penalty for disobeying order to go fucking die in suicide attack.
> you guys go bomb russia, going through all their anti-air systems. And do raise chances of success, you get only enough fuel to reach the target. Clinton Foundation will never forget your sacrifice!

Pics or it didn't happen

Raleigh NC here, early voted on saturday
about 60% of women that I saw had a GOP voting guide in their hand

just saying ;)