Woman asylum workers had ser with as many as 40 refugee "children"

Its over lads, the days of denmark being less cucked than the rest of western Europe are over

Two female workers at an asylum center has had sexual encounters with 40 Boy/male refugees. They Even made sextapes
ekstrabladet.dk/112/borgmesters-anklage-kvindelige-ansatte-havde-sex-med-asylboern-i-deres-fritid/6369194

Other urls found in this thread:

ekstrabladet.dk/112/boerneasylchef-fyret-ansat-lavede-sexvideo-med-barn/6378066
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A more recent article

ekstrabladet.dk/112/boerneasylchef-fyret-ansat-lavede-sexvideo-med-barn/6378066

>had sexual encounters with 40 Boy/male refugees
No, the center had 40 male "children" living there

It's only said that she has been with one or more boys, and there are pictures and video off it.

Someone have to had taken the pictures, and was probably getting sexed for it

refugees sweeping women off theri feet n shit

their*

Lets see them sex tapes

women are whores. Doesn't make us any more cucked. We still have some of the strongest anti-immigration laws in Europe, and they will only get stronger.

Nope, cucked.

Either the whores will be prosecuted for pedophilia or the "children's" real age will be revealed and they will be deported.
It's a win-win situation.

Op here

How do we deal with this? Can we defeat this degeneracy? how!???

t. 60%|

quiet, burgerboy.

lel whores

>Can we defeat this degeneracy? how!???
women are degenerate by nature. They need strong men to steer them from corruption.

1) don't let women be "in charge" of boys or men, as they are simply incapable of retaining control. Female prison officers fuck prisoners all the time in USA as well.

2) molotov "refugee" camps

>ekstrabladet.dk/112/boerneasylchef-fyret-ansat-lavede-sexvideo-med-barn/6378066
She has fucking gray hair and is in her 60's lmaoooo let the sandniggers have her idc

that woman is the leader of the institution, not the woman who fucked the immigrants. Are you even Danish?

Thats the manager of the center but not one of the workers Who were involved

>shit

You are now aware that the true epidemic of xenoestrogens is the demasculinization of men and the hypersexuality of women.

She wasn't hot.

Still, look at the average refugee center volunteer. Late 40s to early 60s, the exact same people who were camping out and doing 'free love' in the 1960s and never got over it.

the immigrants can keep the nordic women.
we don't want them.
seriously anyone here want a nordic women just come and get one we don't give a shit.
latina women>nordic women

> They even made sextapes

enjoy the mustache, Sven.

latina women are more feminine than nordic women, and they aren't disgusting whores without dignity, honor or sense of shame, like nordic women.
I can live with the mustache, Preben.

Where are these tapes

I'm travelling to Denmark soon for a few months. What're the chances I get culturally enriched by a refugee?

>latina women are more feminine
>I can live with the mustache

zero unless you go looking for it