You literally support a fucking criminal. Just stop being edgy teenage idiots and vote for her

You literally support a fucking criminal. Just stop being edgy teenage idiots and vote for her.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-stat/graphics/politics/trump-archive/docs/trump-mortgage-llc-fed-tax-lien.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Salman Rushdie

>Salmon Bushdie

Welcome back, glad your funding got restored.

Fuck off rainbow russian.

>trial
>lawyers show up
>judge asks the DA to present their evidence
>u-uhm... about that... uh... we don't... have any... you know... physical... evidence... b-but LOOK AT THOSE TEARS THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN FAKE THAT KIND OF EMOTION!
>case dismissed
>DA arrested for interfering with the election
>Trump has his lawyers sue the accuser for good measure and takes everything she owns even though he doesn't need or want it

why are hill shills so bully.

>baseless accusations about his personal life
>family of a war hero that disowned their son for supporting the US
>illegal classified information communication with the POTUS on an insecure server that was hacked. IE criminal negligence, leaving Americans to die
> toppling governments and starting wars
>threatening anyone who tries to clean up her mess and anyone that accuses her of ruining the world

>focus on her deleting 33,000 emails, laughing at a 12 year old being raped, staying married to a serial adulterer to maintain political power, accepting 25 million from a nation that stones gays while proclaiming to be pro lgbt. Come on, focus

At least he inst currently being investigated by the fbi

The biggest thing actually being investigated right now is if Clinton intentionally mishandled classified material as Secretary of State.

Nothing big and dramatic, but if she did she's facing felony charges. That's it

He's a jew, his opinion isn't worth shit

he forgot about the ongoing Trump U fraud lawsuits that are in the courts right now

People that use lawsuits are fucking nigger tier, they literally mean nothing unless you lose. Anyone can sue you for anything they want and most of the time it's just to get settlement money. I would guess 99% of the lawsuits Trump has gotten since running are for settlement money, they think they can get him to settle so the case doesn't go public and hurt his campaign. They're all slimey ((Lawyers)) and people

GAS YOURSELF KIKE SHILL

You'd think Rushdie would be a bit more sympathetic to the nationalist cause, considering he's marked for death by Muslims.

>Accusation =/= conviction
>Accusation =/= conviction
>Non-issue, nobody has to release their tax returns
>Closest thing to an actual issue you
>'he was mean'can find, investigation pending
>Hillary avoiding a court order is not criminal'

the bottom of the barrel was several feet ago, keep digging.

Oh, like Trump? 1900+ lawsuits as plaintiff.

And on the defense side, how is it that Trump gets sued many times more than similar real estate tycoons? Do you think maybe he's a piece of shit scumbag that skirts the law and makes people take him to court to get what is rightfully theirs?

Edgy!

OP it's truly scary what's happening. You see, the people just don't care anymore. Of course Hilary's hands aren't clean, but these people don't care about anything and will vote and support trump quite literally if it came out he was fucking children on the side. It's become tribalistic and human nature will make sure that they will swallow any old bullshit they're fed.

America will become an evil nation and its people will support it because they'll feel like alpha males. That's what why he says America never wins anymore. What does that mean? America is by far the richest country in the world, it's people have the best living standards in history. The future is very bleak. It's going to a mass of angry people led by a ringmaster who can whip them up into a frenzy whenever he wants about any matter if he frames it the right way.

No, just being investigated by the IRS.

Trump is no friend of Ireland. He will turn this place into a fucking golf course.

The Muslim is afraid of Trump.

Look, I support Trump as much as the next guy on here. Clinton can't be allowed to win, but let's not pretend that Trump is some sort of snow-white pure saviour. He hasn't released his tax returns because there's obviously incriminating stuff in there, and he's pretty clearly a blowhard who would grope women if he thought he could get away with that.

To me, it doesn't compare to the countless political murders, and foreign wars, the corruption and general dishonesty of Clinton, but Trump's no angel.

Sounds like an improvement.

Why is Venezuela so butthurt all the time? Do Venezuelans think their country failed because of the US?

An audit is not an investigation. I thought you CTR shills got laid off?

1 post by op

Sorry I mistyped. I meant that it's nigger-tier to use lawsuits as proof of guilt.
Also really CTR, you kind make me sad someimes.

Add him to the collage. He's ducking done

You're probably not even joking.

>hillary leaks
>ctr shill
>still postan

dude everyone left the office, turn your vpn off and pack it and go home..you are not gonna get paid anymore

>Look, I support Trump as much as the next guy on here, but...

Are you CTR shills just working pro bono now?

is this the faggot with the fatwa on his head?

he's a british shitskin. I fucking hate brits telling us about our elections

They're both criminals you stupid fucking FAGGOT.

> on trial

Lol?

>Salman Rushdie
>Muslim

fuck off you stupid fucking ameridiot. He was condemned to die by Ayatollah Khomeini because of Rushdie's work "the Satanic verses" which was deemed blasphemy by Muslim religious authorities. This man knows the true nature of Islam.

CTR is literally not allowed to criticize Clinton or mention her scandals - it violates their contract.

she just commuted felonies, among other things that got people killed. Everyone who testifies against her ends up dead. no bigs.

This will happen. Being accused vs being is two different things...

Its an audit dipshit. Ever heard of a routine audit?

You'd think he'd love trumps ban on muslim immigration.

Nice proxy, CTR

he gets audited all the time because he cheats on his taxes, moron. He has over 100 lawsuits regarding his taxes. well over 30 times NY state has had to put leins on his property to collect taxes they were owed.

Rushdie is an islamishit retard. He's not even American.

And how many of those times has the federal government come after him?

I dont know, but heres one federal lien

Jesus Christ how are there so many ignorant ameridiots on here. Your education is pathetic. Rushdie is almost universally hated by Muslims, and has several fatwas on his head, including one from the Ayatollah Khomeini which, according to Muslims, does not end with the Ayatollah's death.

oops....forgot to paste link
washingtonpost.com/wp-stat/graphics/politics/trump-archive/docs/trump-mortgage-llc-fed-tax-lien.pdf

LOL, did it take special training to make such a retarded post?

I guess I'm so fucking retarded that I dont know exactly what in that post makes you think I'm retarded.

There is no DA. It is a civil trial, not a criminal one.

>trump will go on trial over accusations

are these people actual retards or what

I dont know

Taxes are pretty irrelevant compared to the fucking FBI

The irony of this post is so delicious with EVEN MORE LEAKS COMING OUT. Seeing the nerd virgins scramble and try to gain a foothold on this mountain of shit is so hilarious. No matter how hard they try, they get outted almost instantly with requests for their sources and their inability to naturally shit post and sure enough, they almost never reply. Please keep up the fight you glorious failures it only makes me harder.

>1 post by this ID

HOLY FUCK SAGE