Dont drink water if you are german

user from the last thread here

remember all works on this side are works of fiction ;ยด)

So for those who missed it:

I work in a water facility in germany which is run by (((THEM)))
I disguised myself as one of (((them))) to get the job, they dont say it but they only hire people of their own kind.
So here is what this thread is about:
(((they))) filter the water in big tubes which are filled with small particles called PHFO-CORN. We basically cook the water in these tubes.
We keep these Particles stored in big bags, the particles look like small plasticballs like sandcorn. They are in fact made out of softeners, a strong xenoestrogen. The bags are made in china by a company in Hongkong which is owned by (((them))).

Also none of my collagues at work ever drink the water from the facility, even when its free.
Coinscidence? I doubt it.
Further details will follow

YFW (((they))) literally poison our water resources with plastictrash from china

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY
youtube.com/watch?v=mn67w8NWpS0
youtube.com/watch?v=ups4FeSuHvY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ion-exchange_resin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't the water supply tested for contaminants?

I drank your tap water once and threw up an hour later.

I just assumed no one drank it.

Perhaps in your shit country. Here you can drink tap water wherever you are. I can't imagine living in a country in which you have to buy water in fucking bottles. LMAO!

this pic is really tempting my nofap

stop posting it

it's generally fine to drink.
Either you weren't used to it or something else was the reason.
I only drink tap water because it's pointless to pay for a few bubbles and a bottle

dont google olga chocolate on instagram then

So take pictures release to to various media outlets. Or you know do they right thing and get a fucking a knife and a can of petrol.

You misread.

If i were swedish i would be praying that they were poisoning my water to. Otherwise the cuck is in the genes

>olga chocolate

dammit now i'm in love

I used to work in a treatment plant years ago
We never used that shit or anything like it

Really makes me think

>Coinscidence? I doubt it.
>Further details will follow
>YFW (((they))) literally poison our water resources with plastictrash from china

The German government has been putting estrogen into the water since the mid 1990s in order to "prevent future aggression" among its population.

Oh look its tinfoil man again
Do you really need to blame other people and "xenoestrogen" for you not being a ""alpha"" male. That xenoestrogen which by the way has little to no defect in small doses on the human body and will not cause you to change physically.

>dont say you are proud if you are german
>dont insult muslims if you are german
>dont be christian if you are german
>dont go out at night if you are german
>dont drink water if you are german

ahahaha fuckin cucks

effect*

kek

>The German government has been putting estrogen into the water since the mid 1990s in order to "prevent future aggression" among its population.
This is why German women love Italian cock and come here to have a good time.

Hahaha... just kiddin' even without estrogens, our men are better than theirs.

There is no escaping the xenoestrogens really

Meat is packed in PVC films which contain Bisphenol A which is a highly powerful xenoestrogen

Plastic films used in metal containers for food also contain this

Matresses, clothes, all have powerful xenoestrogens in them.

Look at pictures of men in the 1900s-1950s. They all appear far more masculine than 90% of men today.

So is there a natural and safe way to get excess estrogens out of my body?

lift & juice

Why juice? What kind?

juice = roids

BUY

THE

FILTERS

Buy water filters

youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY

>"Yes Goymans... don't hydrate yourself, it's a Jewish trick.. heh heh heh"

kinda funny isn't it, if even half of the list is true that someone posted not too long ago, then it would be very hard to get every source of xenoestrogen away from you
let's hope we can evolve in a way that xenoestrogen doesn't turn us into numales and doesn't give us cancer

fucking kek

wtf now I hate love

Underrated

I don't trust the tap anywhere. Bottled water isn't that expensive. $5 buys me two weeks worth of water.

Why don't you leave an anonymous tip faggot?

OP never complained about not being alpha simply informing Germans whats in their water so they can make a fully informed decision when drinking water. It's not tinfoil hat to not want to drink other shit in your water. Also most tap water in cities has xenestrogen in it. Protip get a filter not bottled water as plastic bottles also release xenestrogen into the water

Netherfriend can you give more info on this stuff? Googling doesn't help.

kikes are poisoning the well again.

anon5 said that they do this to cause frontal lobe damage to fuck your cognitive ability and make brainwashing easier. he is right. turns out the waterfiltersalesman was right, not even joking. dont drink that shit.

Bottled water has estrogen from the plastic they're stored in. People in Germany drink bottled water because its in their culture. Taffelwasser always gets you a nasty look at a restaurant.

>hurr what are anabolic steroids

>let's hope we can evolve in a way that xenoestrogen doesn't turn us into numales and doesn't give us cancer
just do fucking steroids.

no sauce 1 post by this ID
provide some shred of proof or gtfo

this is not a meme
berkey katadyn propur
choose life, anons

sorry to hear that

Since this is a thread about water in Germany and I'm quite new in here can someone tell me if it's actually fine to drink tap water? A friend told me that it's not so I've been buying bottled water.

does boiling make water any cleaner?

Yes, it is fine, but only if you import it from Mexico.

so if this is true, why is chad from your local gym fucking all the girls, even if he does not juice?

I mean, he literally drinks the same fucking tap water as you.

>I'm quite new in here

Abdul?

>Since this is a thread about water in Germany and I'm quite new in here can someone tell me if it's actually fine to drink tap water?
NO. they are putting xenoestrogens in it that turn you into a cuck retard and literally gives you frontal lobe damage, they are doing this so they can control you easier.
>A friend told me that it's not so I've been buying bottled water.
STOP. that is shit too, they do the same thing with bottled water.

BUY THE FUCKING FILTERS
ITS NOT A FUCKING GAME.

DO STEROIDS TOO, ASSUMING YOU ARE MALE, THAT IS.

Nope, 100% slav.

well I don't know if that's a legitimate counter to it, but it might be, I know shit about these things

GOD DAMMIT FUCKING Sup Forums SERIOUSLY ABOUT TO MAKE ME GO OUT AND GET AN ALEX JONES WATER FILTER

Steroids increase test along with estrogen dum dum
You need est blockers

no it leeches more estrogens into it in the pot you hae which is coated in xenoestrogen plastic films

It kills germs, but it doesn't cook out any hormones/plastics.

w-what filter should I buy user

it was a joke user, you asked how to get rid of estrogen so i said: Lifting + steroids as a joke.

If you really want to know more lurk /fit/

>do steroids too
but they're dangerous
and if you get caught you're fucked

but I might get my T levels checked. Any Germananons here have experience with that? Isn't it awkward af to ask your doctor "Umm, can I get a blood test please, I think my testosterone levels might be pretty low".

WHATEVER FUCKING ONE ALEX JONES SELLS

I DONT USE THEM BECAUSE I HAVE A FUCKING WELL, AND IF I SAW A JEW POISONING IT ID KILL HIM MYSELF.

BUT IF YOU ARE USING THAT SHITTY CITYNIGGER WATER, BUY HIS FUCKING FILTERS

Where is proof?

And here i am drinking juice.

Drink tap water you faggots. Tap water has stricter oversight than bottled water, at least in Europe. And it's not packaged in plastic.
This is just a (((Dasani))) shill thread, none of the shit in OP makes any sense.

Broccoli

Based.

why is it always black male/white female?

Thank god I only drink beer and homemade mead anyways.

Op is one of (((THEM))), don't listen to him, this is just a tactic to get you to buy bottled water instead so (((they))) can get more shekals.

i drink arrowhead and mountain valley spring water.

kek

I don't ever wanna learn a second language because I know how stupid people sound when they misread English, and then talk shit.

rainwater masterrace here.

Enjoy the mantitties faggot

>but they're dangerous
crossing the street is dangerous too, who gives a fuck.
>and if you get caught you're fucked
really? a sandnigger can rape a 12 year old girl and get a week of community service, but if you do seroids you are 'fucked'? just fucking do steroids
>but I might get my T levels checked. Any Germananons here have experience with that? Isn't it awkward af to ask your doctor "Umm, can I get a blood test please, I think my testosterone levels might be pretty low".
do you ask your doctor before you prep the bull too? FUCKING DO STEROIDS AND BUY THE FUCKING FILTERS. DO YOU WANNA WIN THIS FUCKING WAR OR NOT?!

youtube.com/watch?v=mn67w8NWpS0

FUCKKK

because he juices and uses water filters you idiot

yeah, learning languages is overrated tbqh

American English is the only important one, all the other ones aren't that great and I wouldn't even be mad if most of them went extinct

>Hahaha... just kiddin' even without estrogens, our men are better than theirs.

Did you try then?

the problem is, that your test levels will be in the """normal""" range, which is allready soooo extremely low that you are basically a 7 year old male, they simply keep the testlevel standrds low same with the penissize charts

my goal in life is to become an American citizen you dip

I'm not sure if I can even get a green card if I get a criminal offense on my record

I'm spooped

pls help wat do

Have you started learning Arabic yet to assimilate in Germany?

buy the infowarsTM water filter goy :)

WE'RE FULL. YOU DONT GET TO FUCKING FLEE HERE. DO FUCKING STEROIDS AND FUCKING FIGHT BACK ALREADY GOD FUCKING DAMMIT.
youtube.com/watch?v=ups4FeSuHvY

MADE IN THE USA MOTHERFUCKER

BUY THE FUCKING FILTERS AND DO FUCKING STEROIDS

Just obtain a proof and send it anonymously to every media outlet in Germany. Hell, you can even send it to Dailymail, they have a broad readership and don't check their sourcess.

fuck Germany; my future lies in America.

I'm not staying here

Wow. You say to work in a water purification facility and don't know what ion exchange beads are? Don't fall for this engineering-illiterate foilhat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ion-exchange_resin

These are the "plastic" beads he is talking about.

>(((They))) poison our wells!!!

You are a few hundred years too late, Kamerad.

lel

submerge yourself in the other language and it will be easy

there is noone in my life who can speak English yet my English is just fine because i use everything with the English language so i wont forget it

also listening to the music of the language you want to learn is a surprisingly good way of learning the language as well

yes goy (((Ion-Exchange-Resign))) is good, it doent do frontal lobe damage and make you a cuck.

Ours is full of fluor.
If it does nothing, we are gold.

like from the toilet?

>american

Destroyed

FUCK OFF YOU DON'T GET TO DECIDE THAT

YOU'D REALLY RATHER HAVE HORDES OF TOWELHEADS AND SJW FEMINIST KEKOLDS THAN A PATRIOTIC AMERICA-LOVING, TRUMP-SUPPORTING WHITE ALPHA MALE?

ONCE I'M JACKED I'LL JUST TALK TO SOME QT AMERICAN GF AND MARRY HER WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO BUDDY HUH? WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO BIG GUY? GET KEKED

>Anti-American
seek treatment for your mental illness

Take pics we'll blow this shit out of the water. Document stuff we want the invoices, transactions, the good stuff mein neger dont pussy out now

>ATTENTION HONEYPOT ATTENTION

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE GERMAN

HEIKO MAAS IS COLLECTING IP ADRESSES

>ATTENTION HONEYPOT ATTENTION

Bottled water isn't safe either. Our anatomy professor said that plastic is made soft by chemicals such as styrene which is a strong endocrine disruptor.

Ion exchange technology is used to remove endocrine receptor disrupting heavy metals like cadmium, which has a real effect on human hormones. Buy the (((filters))) you cuck, pay the shmeckels good goy.

Well fuck, now I'm buying Alex Jones ProVitality water filters.

Reminder that licorice has chemicals in them that make you more of a cuck.

You do realise Britain has perfectly fine tap water?

>abandoning your country to move to a country that is less white
good goy