US Involvement: Rotherham, Pedowood, Epstein and Cathy O'Brien

There was a thread up about Pedowood earlier that got me thinking whether or not we're being farmed by Satanic elitists for our daughters and now I'm shitting my pants.

>Programmed to Kill
fringechan.org/library/src/1456411474807-1.pdf

>Cathy O'Brien Illuminati Sex Slave
youtu.be/FvEBmEo4IA0?t=2229

>The Franklin Scandal
youtu.be/HpQ5f5U4H3M

>Epstein Flight Logs
foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

Why aren't we taking these things seriously? Is the U.S. Government seriously proving safe-ground for child-trafficking? Are our connections to Saudi Arabia part of these crimes? What is the end-game here? If these Satanic Cults are truly existent do the followers know something that we don't? Is the entire Entertainment Industry farming the sexuality of young children, both actors and viewers????

Help me Sup Forums this is really fucking my head up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJLSzsEjpWM
youtube.com/watch?v=IUavD-pBvBI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Infiltrate

Eliminate

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=PJLSzsEjpWM

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
I WANT ANSWERS DAMMIT

>Satanic Cults
This is why no one will take you Pedowoodies seroiusly. Satanic Cults is a distraction for the Pedowood Elites to distract you and lose legitimacy with the normies.

could some user post the loli catalogue that was handed out to Epstein clients? Surely they must be somewhere in the leaks, ja? kthxbai

You do understand that I wouldn't bring it up if there were better theories - can you just give an explanation rather than sliding the topic? Seems more important than your daily fix of sarcastic replies.

SAGE PEDOWOOD THREADS

Gas yourself. Glad the game in your pic-related is full of malware

>What is the end-game here?

it's easier to control people if you make something everyone wants to do illegal, and then only let certain people do it so you can blackmail them. For the longest time it was drugs, now it's sex.

The fact of the matter is, humans stop being children once they hit puberty just like every other organism on the planet. Age of consent has been engineered to suppress our normal biological drives for the following reasons: to disenfranchise young adults (this creates the legal justification for imprisoning law abiding citizens in indoctrination centers that are functionally similar to prisons), to artificially extend childhood in order to create adults with childish habits and mannerism (this is exactly how you domestic animals, you select for adult animals that maintain juvenile traits), and to create sexually dysfunctional adults who feel guilt for doing something that we are hardwired to do which makes them more receptacle to deviant sexual behaviors such as homosexuality and pedophilia.

It's basically gas lightning on a society wide level.

The Bundestrojaner is not malware, fagget.

I'm still coping with finding out that Saturn is the OG god, and what this means for us as a race

youtube.com/watch?v=IUavD-pBvBI

>we're being farmed by Satanic elitists for our daughters
Why is Satan always invoked? Man doesn't need any assistance from the Devil to act in his corrupt nature

Are you implying that pedophilia is instinctual? Don't you think pedophiles are just mentally challenged? Could that mental incapability be born from the same process you're talking about? I kind of understand what you're talking about

kek

From what I've heard / read it seems like these people believe in the Satanic bullshit - so naturally understanding those cults is important to understanding their practices

>it's easier to control people if you make something everyone wants to do illegal, and then only let certain people do it so you can blackmail them. For the longest time it was drugs, now it's sex.

Actually makes sense now I wanna know what TAYTAY did

what a smashed in shekel face on the right

I hate 26 year olds playing teens

The end game here is the Satanists know that their entire Satanic campaign in the name of Lucifer is in vain. They pretend to have the control and power but nothing will save them from the wrath of God when Jesus returns. They're destined to burn in hell for eternity and they want to corrupt as many good souls as they can while they have time, literally just to spite God for throwing them out of Heaven. They just want to take as many of us Goyim down with them as they can.

Also by the way, Trump was a close friend of Epstein's, is listed in his flight logs, and all of his info was kept in Epstein's little black book. He was a good friend of Epstein's girlfriend, the woman that acted as Epstein's "madame" luring in young girls for abuse. One of the girls abused by Epstein and other wealthy men during one of his parties was selected from the locker rooms of one of Trump's resorts. When asked if Trump had ever been involved with minor women, Epstein plead the fifth.

Regardless electing Trump is what needs to be done. We can try him for this when the time comes.

>actually believes this

You're just as fucking stupid

Having sex with young women is instinctual. 17 year olds are not children. Pedophilia is pre-pubscent sex. How about you learn the definitions of the terms you are using before you shitpost like a fucking retard?

>electing Trump
Elections aren't real, they own everyone and every thing connected to politics, business, the media and more. Everything. If you see someone on TV, they 100% have sold their soul to Satan. There is absolutely NOTHING real about our society or this system. "Vote" for whoever you want, it doesn't matter, Trump is going to "win".

LOL prove me wrong retard.

What is wrong with thinking people who schmooze with child traffickers are involved? I voted Trump a couple days ago - but I'm not going to hold him to any other standard. This stuff is definitely happening and people need to figure out what exactly it is so we can stop sliding the topic

(((Abrahamic))) myths aren't real. Thus your Jewish worldview isn't real.

lmfao I was trying to clarify with you faggot. You were generalizing. How about you learn to be more specific and talk like an adult

>What is wrong with thinking people who schmooze with child traffickers are involved?

I'm not talking about the last part, I'm talking about the (((Satanism))) (((Jesus))) bullshit.

Prove it. By the way, if you think that the "Jews" you know of today, the Ashkenazim Khazarians, have any connection to anything in the Bible other than Satan, you're a naive faggot.

Are we absolutely sure that no kind of religious indoctrination is part of these child sex rings? I don't believe it's actually real - but do *they* believe it's real? If they do - we cannot just dismiss it

I don't give a fuck about any of it. I don't look at the world with a Jewish outlook because I don't base my reality on Jewish mythology.

They are people doing fucked up things. There is no Satanism or Jesus involved. It's just sick people who get off of fucking children.

Jesus already told us that Satan runs this world.

Now you're seeing the truth for yourself. Thank God that you have awareness and are not taken in by the lies.

Godspeed

To understand why they do those fucked up things you have to dive into their mad world

>all around me are familiar faces

I really hope you faggots can stop sliding these threads arguing about "IS IT SATAN OR NOT" and just get to the point that young children are being abused by elites and it's time for these things to stop

It has nothing to do with it. They choose to fuck kids, kidnap them, enslave them. There is no mythical being who is controlling them. They are just as insane as anyone else who believes in Jewish mythology.

Hahaha, okay pal, it doesn't matter if you believe it though because they do believe it.

But I don't know why I'm talking to a subverted blue-pilled normie faggot that literally believes the Synagogue of Satan's spin on the Bible.

IT'S ALL JEWISH YOU FAGGOT

(((THE BIBLE)))
(((SATAN)))
(((SYNAGOGUE)))
(((YESUAH)))

It all comes from the desert mythology of an insane foreign people. You're just as god damn stupid for believing it.

WHO IS BEHIND IT ALL

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Catalogue of what?

How about you stop apologizing for "men" who can't get someone their own age.

Why don't you try to find a point of agreement with the user you're arguing with so we can have a half interesting conversation

This.

Sorry for fags who didn't get laid in high-school. You missed out on the good days. No going back - grow up faggots

And 17 year olds are about as child-like as they get! A 17 year old is a child in EVERY sense of the word.

Hahaha NO IT ISN'T YOU FAGGOT. Are you some sort of retard that thinks that the planet has been laid out exactly as it is today in 2016 for the entirety of humanity? Do you not understand that different ethnic groups were migrating all over that continent for thousands of years? Jesus you are stupid.

I would agree with them if they didn't include the derpy.

>They pretend to have the control and power but nothing will save them from the wrath of (((God))) when (((Jesus))) returns. They're destined to burn in hell for eternity and they want to corrupt as many good souls as they can while they have time, literally just to spite (((God))) for throwing them out of Heaven. They just want to take as many of us Goyim down with them as they can.

All Jewish mythology is insanity.

pls go PIDF

>PIDF
what is this?

Thank about it...

I am assuming it's some kind of Child Protective Services? Can you just spell the acronym out

These insane Jews literally believe, according to their mythology, that white children aren't human so they can do whatever they want to them.

Your new is showing.

Pedophile Internet Defense Force like the Jewish Internet Defense Force.

>OP doesn't know about the JIDF
I want God Like Productions to leave.

Not that new, I just always assumed it was similar to the JIDF

I do I do. just making sure i know what I'm thinking

Hahaha, gosh you are on a baby level. Look, the "Jews" that you know of today made their appearance during Jesus' lifetime. They are descendants of Cane, who fled to the Khazar region after killing his brother. The actual Jews, God's chosen people, are the gentiles that became Christians upon seeing Jesus and recognizing him as the son of God. They subverted society through various means and when Jesus came, he found them and called them out. They murdered him and since then, they've been continuing that corruption and subversion with extreme dedication. They pretend to be the Jews so that they can claim superiority and also claim that Jesus was not the true Messiah. They follow books like the Talmud which shame Jesus and also outline all of the evil pedophilia and abuse that you were talking about. They will try to maintain their lie all the way up until the end, but the end will come and they will be exposed. You will need to repent and accept Jesus into your heart, but it won't be difficult once you see the truth. I know that Satan has his grasp tightly around you and this will make it hard for you to understand, i know you won't believe any of this, but one day when it comes to be, hopefully you'll remember these words. Oh, be careful, because before Jesus comes they will try to make it seem like they are the good light, like their people are the saviors, basically they'll try to trick you into thinking that their figurehead is Jesus. So don't fall for the fake stuff, wait. I'll pray for you.

>WE WUZ JEWS

Fuck off you CI retard.

According to your faith, we aren't supposed to do anything to these pedos but show them forgiveness and hopefully they accept (((Jesus))). While fuck you, they deserve death.

>Help me Sup Forums this is really fucking my head up

society has been ruled by pedophiles since the Caesars

Nothing more, nothing less

Pedo Internet Defense Force

>It's basically gas lightning on a society wide level.

yes, fun fact, the nations where the church has more power like Soviet Russia and Brazil are the most degenerate,

women there dream of growing up to be whores, more ass sex than anywhere else, more creepy homosexual pedophiles etc

>the nations where the church has more power like Soviet Russia and Brazil are the most degenerate,
Nice sources, mate.

ABC 60 minutes did a 1 hour special on how 90% of the curia was homosexual

thats pretty solid sources guy

or were you trying to say that women in Brazil and Russia weren't whores?

because that doesn't make any sense

Hahahahah yeah, that's true but you're forgetting the part where the ones that do not repent, basically all of the ones that are truly evil (because no truly evil person would be able to accept Jesus into their heart) will be damned for eternity. These people will burn in the lake of fire.

Any other reading and viewing you'd recommend OP? I bought The Franklin Cover-Up and The Franklin Scandal at my local Half Price Books (took months before I was able to locate them).
It's hard to find decent information with credible sources that doesn't just go on and on about Christianity. I feel as though the satanism part is only a small faction.

>Hahahahah yeah, that's true but you're forgetting the part where the ones that do not repent, basically all of the ones that are truly evil (because no truly evil person would be able to accept Jesus into their heart) will be damned for eternity. These people will burn in the lake of fire.

You know, those thoughts aren't (((Christian))). You're gloating of the fact they will suffer because of their sin instead of showing compassion and humility. That isn't (((Christian))) at all and your pride is a sin.

Fuck off, Chris Hansen. If a girl has boobs and hair on her pussy it ain't pedo. fuck 14-16 yolds in Germany and Scandinavia all the time. Fags gonna hate

There really isn't much of a difference between a slav and a nigger.

>It's basically gas lightning on a society wide level.

Most of the individual psychological tactics derived from research into mind control ARE already being disseminated throughout the population (on a less sophisticated level) through mainstream media broadcasts and control.

Tactics such as subliminal brainwave entrainment, posthypnotic suggestion, psychic driving techniques, trauma based behavioral conditioning, etcetera are all currently being used in some form in most all mainstream meida.

Infiltrate their networks and uproot them from within?

(continued)

Since different segments of the population "Chose" to watch different shows, movies, etc...

Then using statistical analysis, it is possible to make a broadcast propaganda, targeted for a SPECIFIC "media viewing demographic"

Giving each different "Viewing bracked", different sets of propaganda instructions, designed to fit into a Whole-Society level psyop, with the different "Demographics" being used to achieve a larger objective.

WE

I'm half Volga German, quarter Belorussian Pole and quarter Latvian

I couldn't imagine why. We coddle them all the way through college these days. Look, aoc ranges anywhere from 13-18 around the world and here you can sign up to go die for your country at 17 if your parent signs off on it. At a certain point we need to stop being babied and be allowed to grow up. Mid teens is the perfect place to start. (Omg pedo scum you're alluding to fucking teens) not a pedo and no I'm not. I'm talking about responsibility at home and in society. However, we can't quite do this until the education system gets unfucked and parents stop divorcing like fucking idiots.

thanks for confirming it...

>US coming for our daughers
You're right, I'm with her now.

Confirming what? That I'm quarter semi-Slav? Poles are Germanised Slavs and Belorussians are Baltised Slavs. So I'm just a quarter hardly Slav

>Cathy O'Brien
She's legitimately crazy. I mean, she might actually be an MK Ultra victim and actually believe what she's been saying, but in fact that's bullshit.

Pedophile and satanic scandals, however, ain't. The elites are totally into this. Ted Gunderson is a former LA FBI chief who blows a whistle on that stuff. Though he does seem to have gone somewhat squirrel towards his latest years, the earlier stuff is completely legit. US and Cuckropean political and business elites are all just a bunch of pedo maniacs.

Considering the amount of news that is outright faked, with crisis actors, this actually looks plausible. The fake space program is full of Satanists too, and it itself is a means to undermine the Biblical model of the Earth.

There has been a massive amount of lying going on for a very long time.

Bump?

Jews were behind it all and they use their idiotic Jew Books to justify their behavior.

What do you mean? Repression of the sexual urge is abrahamic thing

abrahamic antisex kikes got btfo

youre going to hell for insulting other people with anger and vileness

prepare your ass

hope this gets the attention it deserves

>Rumor has it that Samahil Hyed, Alias Samuel Hyde is once again at the centre of the dastardly plot

>to create sexually dysfunctional adults who feel guilt for doing something that we are hardwired to do
If that's the case, why is "sexual liberation" such a central part of leftist ideology?

Saturn/Cronus isn't Yahweh, Saturn is Moloch, which is the male aspect of Satan.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TIME TO MARCH UPON DC!!!

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH

sex makes men feel powerful because it give us a huge dose of hormones. Feeling powerful makes you powerful. just look at Jimmy Saville and they way everybody covered up for him until pretty much the day he died and it allllll spilled out. Raping disabled kids made him feel so powerful, that everybody around him bought into it and feared him, their fear became his real power and paradoxically the reason he got away with it for decades. It's a powerful manifestation of confirmation bias

Eventually there's no longer the same rush of energy from fucking and dumping a fame hungry slut. They need to rape little girls and boys to maintain the aura

That's my theory anyway...

It's about much more than sex, it's about power. The hidden ideology of the elites is Gnosticism, which is really Satanism. They want to become gods. The ritual perversion is about rejecting God's moral authority over them. "Jesus died for someone's sins, but not mine." They're completely self-deceived, of course.

Only in America. In Norway it is legal to fuck them and none of them take any harm from it.

If you're not relating to pic related, then you're a disinfo shill.

Yeah, it's the (((devil))). It's not them. Nothing (((Jesus))) can't fix, am I right?

stfu christfag

If you follow that line of thinking, then there's nothing that can be done, and all we can do is fatalistically wait for the system to collapse. We have to try.

>tips fedora

I'd love to meet you, and hear you say that.

hey retards. don't derail this thread.

Bill and Hillary Clinton went with Jeff Epstein to a private island for underage orgies.

guess who else went?

Donald fucking Trump.

want to know how far down the rabbit hole goes?

The pedophilia is horrific, but it's just a part of a bigger picture. Their fundamental ideology is Satanic Gnosticism, and that has everything to do with their whole political agenda in the world. If you think it's just sex and money that motivates these people, then you're underestimating them.

Why are you so angry? Why does the prospect of Satanism having something to do with this get under your skin so much? It doesn't fit into your autistic fedora atheist worldview?

examples?

>According to your faith, we aren't supposed to do anything to these pedos but show them forgiveness and hopefully they accept (((Jesus))).
That's not how it works. Cucked liberal Christianity thinks you just go around throwing out forgiveness like candy. But that's not real Christianity. Real Christians have as much mercy as they can, and here the victims need that far more than the perpetrators, but forgiveness requires contrition, and is God's alone to give.

>and parents stop divorcing like fucking idiots.
Which isn't going to happen until people stop fucking 50 different people before marriage like fucking idiots.