Redpill me on Pence, I've seen a few of his rallies and he seems like a good guy, but I'll be honest here...

Redpill me on Pence, I've seen a few of his rallies and he seems like a good guy, but I'll be honest here, I know really nothing about Republicans, I'm a former Democrat who turned away from the DNC in recent years, I was supporting Jim Webb all the way until he dropped out, and found I liked Trump the most out of my available options.

Is Pence going to be a good VP?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/areyousurebruv/status/791858718967107584
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hes irish
/thread

not likely. he is a homophobe and a bigot.
and where are Drumpf's tax returns?

He will be an excellent VP, and an amazing President.

Humble, godly man with a true spirit of public service. I think he would do the country a lot of good bringing people together while offering moral leadership

translation:

>homophobe
normal
>bigot
christian

>CTR STILL trying

give it up, its ogre

He's a religious fool and failed to handle the drug crisis in his state

If you are disillusioned with the DNC, I got your guy right here.

>Jim Webb
>tfw no Jim Webb / Donald Trump Fusion Ticket
Such is life in the Bernstein Bears Universe.

He's decent. He has a good voting record in the house, and some typical cringy Christian personal beliefs. He'd make a decent president and a great VP.

Webb is an open borders, pro welfare cuck.

>Is Pence going to be a good VP?
No
He's a neocohen and the perfect guy to step in if Trump had an accident, from the viewpoint of the establishment

He's a good christian man that fills what trump lacks (aka morals and standards) good pick

Anyone that hates him hates him because he tried to btfo faggots in Indiana (unfortunately he failed) same reason people hate rick snyder

>twitter.com/areyousurebruv/status/791858718967107584

thank 4 (you)s

Believe your cuck media

He's a young earth creationist. Why would you support him?

>typical cringy Christian personal beliefs
meaning this user takes dicks up his ass

gtfo my board faggot

I personally love the man. He holds very traditional christian values that are like kryptonite to the left.

Pence is the very definition of assassination insurance.

a POS neocon that should be night of the long knived, as soon as Trump is elected.

Ah. Nothing like some Apex Autism.

Fuck off freedom fry, keep your hands off my Pence

The only thing that worries me a about pence is, I hope he's not another Bush. I believe Ronald Reagan was a great president, but the elite used George Bush sr to get their foot back in the door. I think Bush was their ace in the hole.

No, anti-evolution/young Earth etc.

>Pence is the very definition of assassination insurance.
>loves Israel
>has consistently counter signaled Trump
>talks about how we need to fight Russia and overthrow Assad

Pence is a time traveller doing his part for the future.

He seems like the biggest shabbos goy in American politics, next to Huckabee

yes he is a stand up guy with some retarded opinions here and there
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikax0Y0NJsY

Yeah that part is kinda cringy but hey he still knows more about biology then faggots

Mike Pence looks like a fucking robot, have you ever seen Jude Law in A.I.? Pence is definitly not human.

He's a sharp and admirable guy and he seems like he'll be a great VP, but I find it hard to get past the fact that he's a Necon and worry he might be a Trojan horse for the establishment.

Pence pretends to be establishment so he can backstab anyone who tries to buy him.

Hes from the future, we've been over this already

he doesn't BELIEVE in evolution, aka facts.
Go figure

I don't really like what he stands for (more of a religious conservative, against personal liberties) and he looks creepy on photos, but watch the debate between him and Tim Kaine and you'll know he is the better VP.

pence prime

>open borders anti-gun fag with Billy "Secret Liberal" Weld as VP

I'll die before I vote Johnson.

Say it with me:
PENCE/PAUL 2024
P/P 2024
PP 2024
Pee Pee 2024
Poo Poo 2024
PEPE 2024

Yes.

His state has done much better under his candidacy as Governor. He has common sense mentality on the issues that actually matter in the USA.

Mike Pence is the kind of time-travelling one-man sleeper cell you would trust to babysit your daughter.

You do NOT want to get in a fight with Mike Pence.
You will LOSE in a fight against Mike Pence.

>implying trump will get two terms

Who's gonna stop him, fattyboombatty? You?

Dictators don't have terms camel fucker.