The Great X-Men Storytime - Vol. 5: Fall of the Mutants (Part 19.1) + The Updated MEGA!

Alright, last time I tried to end this volume but was interrupted. Since then I've tried to update the MEGA but my connection was pretty shit for some reason and I was shamefully distracted by anime.
Anyway, here's the link:
mega.nz/#F!5kJFCBjJ!TG-NaDE3TdmkZ_uVOkD3eg

And here's the last issue of Volume 5!

PREVIOUSLY ON X-MEN:

The link contains all of the storytime so far, including Volume 5 now.

Again, sorry to those who were waiting for a good while.

And I leave you with a tease of what's to come. See you guys next time when we start Volume 6: Inferno!

Thanks

bump

Hey, ever accidentally change the catalog sorting method accidentally? I did, and almost missed this thread!

Still shorter than the Great X-Hiatus. Which I still can't believe I didn't use to catch up on the old storytimes.

I know, objectively, that the linked copies are a better read, but there's no commentary. Comments MAKE storytimes.
Without communication, posting the issue on Sup Forums is pointless, you'd be better served just uploading the file for people to read on their own.

Reiterating a point I made last thread- Nanny and Orphan Maker a chilling villain concept. And her cutesy design actually adds to the creepiness of it.

A shame they got relegated to the back end of the OHOTMU and never got much play.