"I hate kids"

>"I hate kids".

Why do so many millennials, particularly women, have this attitude?

Why are there age limits? why is it illegal to marry a 12-year old? Helen of Troy was 12. Juliet and Cleopatra were still teenagers when they became famous. Most heroines of classic novels and poems were underage by today's laws. Thomas Edison married a 16-year-old. Medical studies show that the best age for a woman to have children is between 15 and 25 (lowest chances of miscarriage, of birth defects and, last but not least, of the woman dying while giving birth); while the worst age is after the mid 30s. And the younger you are, the more likely you are to cement a real friendship with your children; the older you are, the more likely that the "generational gap" will hurt your children's psychology. Therefore it is much more natural to have a child at 16 than at 40. In countless countries of the world women have their first child at a very young age, and stop having children at a relatively young age. Nonetheless, in the USA it is illegal to have sex before 18 (but, note, only if the partner is over 18, which is like saying that it is ok to rob a bank if you are a banker), while it is perfectly legal to get pregnant at 40 or (thanks to medical progress) even at 70

Muslim women don't, accept the muslim master race.

Women who hate kids are the types that never had a chance to have any. Fox and the grapes.

Men who hate kids...To be honest I've never really heard a guy say this. They might not want to have kids, but hate is a strong word.

I hate kids. Bunch of annoying and entitled retards. Hope I never get stuck with one.

ironic coming from Norway

nah, in particular OP has a point
it isn't the leftover women that bitch about kids, its literally all fucking millenial women

not sure how old you are bro, but if you go to any college campus or date around the 20s age range, these chicks are always
"i don't want to have any kids, like, ever"

and it's the biggest turn off in the world t b h senpai
like srs
it really is a big turn off to hear chicks say that

Entitlement and selfishness. Millennials are stunted, just as ever generation ideas increasingly become more and more over time. Quality of life increased, lifespans increased, people stopped feeling pressured to have children earlier more and more until now they just want to remain children their whole lives and indulge themselves in self satisfaction. They view children as a hindrance that will only make it harder for them to indulge themselves.

Because most of them have the minds of children.

With that said I do hate other people's kids. Not so much because of the kid but because of the parents.

>Muslim
>race

>Why are there age limits?
Because aging feminist hags put the age limits there so that they had a better chance with men.

I guess you're right. You made me remember all the conversations I've had with 20-something women about marrying and having kids. In my experience they get very tense and try to change the conversation topic whenever shit like that comes up. None that I have talked to have any plans or desire to marry, let alone have kids. And yes it is a turn off because they are essentially rejecting any male advance.

They're self-absorbed egotists.

Because a child is what is perceived to be a shitty person. Children are not good people.

>Aisha was 9 and it happened everywhere therefore it's OK
People like you, need to get yourselves extinct. You would leave a better world behind you. Untermensch.

Because they are mentally children themselves and being around children forces them to confront their age.

self-hate

Only children hate children.
They act like children.

THIS.
All of my friends who don't already have kids don't want them at all.
I'm good friends with Men and Women that range from age 16-32 and they all say this.
I can't see a kid under 10 without wishing I was married with kids.

Unironically this, but I make no effort to hide it. My next statement is usually "I'm a child myself"

They're annoying. Plain and simple. Little kids are stupid, loud, obnoxious, ignorant, they're just shit. If you knew a person who was fully grown but acted like a kid, you would not hang out with that person.
Occasionally, a kid is okay, but they're very rare.

they just look at miserable assholes who are having kids and are like holy shit I don't wana b like that!

>Women who hate kids are the types that never had a chance to have any. Fox and the grapes.

That is correct.

IF NOTHING ELSE, having a kid means being the center of attention. ALL women want that.

Some even genuinely love the little sprouts.

My kids are awesome. They are great to have around. Lots of potty humor and other easy laughs.

I agree with a fucking leaf here.

I hate the fact that every kid is a winner and every kid is special. Fuck you, no they aren't.

Babies also aren't fucking cute. They look like potatoes.

They're loud, you can't communicate with them, they are generally shit to be around. Show me a well-mannered kid that doesn't interrupt my conversations to tell us he had just shat his pantaloons, I'll show you respect.

They're unfinished work and if they grow up into functioning, that rarely concerns me, but good for them. If shitty kids grow up into influential personas, then we have got a problem.

Tl;dr fuck your kids, they ain't special

never grow up, give all your freedom away and let the nanny state take care of you while you consume entertainment online. Matrix here we come

>They're annoying. Plain and simple. Little kids are stupid, loud, obnoxious, ignorant, they're just shit. If you knew a person who was fully grown but acted like a kid, you would not hang out with that person.
>Occasionally, a kid is okay, but they're very rare.

That sounds like something AIDS Skrillex would say.

I used to be like that. A lot of it has to do with all the stuff that you have to give up when you have kids, no more wild parties, no more shagging around, you have to be responsible and they really hate that. Myself it's the noise levels, the dirtiness and the sacrificing of time and resources that puts me off. Luckily my body is catching up with me and I find myself cooing over babies and wanting to hold them or interact with them. So I just need to bite the bullet and let maternal instinct take care of it I guess.

Also don't underestimate the amount of liberal men who don't want children either. I know some women don't dare say they want them for fear of unpopularity.

before getting into my 20's, i used to have the mentality of not wanting kids cause everywhere i looked i saw people not raising their brats correctly, and it turned me off from the thought of wanting children cause i didn't want to have to deal with all the screaming and whatnot. But now i'm 23 and i have MAD baby fever. I can't stop thinking of having a child and i fantasize constantly about raising my kid to NOT be a little shit stain. I'm not financially ready to have a kid yet, that i know. But i cant stop the feeling of wanting one. It's a feeling that just overwhelmed me one day

Not an argument

>They view children as a hindrance that will only make it harder for them to indulge themselves.

This

>uses the word "untermensch"
Your people pussied out from any war for hundreds of years, kys.

Because procreation requires penetrative sex and all penetrative sex is rape you shitlord

Feminism is cancer.

Im not a millenial and i hate kids. I also took the time to get fixed so i wouldnt be like you virgin retards and knock up the first fat chic thats lets me in.

Why are you so interested in children? Whats this boards obsession with children? This a pedo board?

Because kids are fucking annoying. They're cute and sweet and I love them to death, but they're fucking annoying. So. Fucking. Annoying.

>Not an argument

My argument is that you sound like a sour, neurotic bitch; as if your birth control pills are mis-dosed.

Healthy men have a boosted mood due to testosterone and can shrug off annoying kid shit and raise them right.

I wish I had kids

>particularly women
First off
It's not women, it's pot head men.

Women do drugs and shape their view of the world based on who is giving them the dick. When women say I hate XYZ it's because they are being dicked. If you stop that process you will find they act eratic "crazy"

secondly
Women inately want kids though due to the influence of multiple men more often than not end up "broken" where their own thoughts contradict their selves leading to "Bipolar" disorder.

It is no coincidence that with the rise of the sexual revolution came an exponential BOOM of women with Bipolar disorder.

If you want to stop women and millennials from acting that way then you need to beat morality into the men and take away the drugs that affirm that mindset

"There's too many people as it is. When I'm ready to have kids, I'll adopt. I've always wanted a little black baby!"

Yeah man, I'm 22 and I'm a college senior

i was literally just chatting with a girl I met at a halloween party over text a few hours ago and i forgot how the conversation went but she basically asked me why I disliked tinder and i told her that you wont find any 'quality girls' on there

and she got upset
and basically said that i should
'sleep around, have fun and you can be serious later'

it's a mindset a lot of millenial women tend to have (and i think it's becuase of feminism)
that they can fuck around and not care about long term shit and later when their looks are deteriorating around 30ish and their biological clocks are ticking thats when they want to settle down with a 'stable guy' which we all know means $$$

as for the having children thing, i have a really close friend who i worked with who's 24 and married since last year and i had him over for a few drinks with his wife and this girl i've been seeing and the chick basically sperged out saying 'why would you get married so young! don't you want to explore and find yourself?"
which translates to 'why wouldn't you want to be a slut?

its just the way it is man, i've been trying to find a nice conservative woman and i feel like i might have to look overseas to find one who isn't corrupted by fucking leftist shit pushed on them

It´s a trend. If you bring refugee women and they started to have children with white men suddenly they white women would be more nice to the white men.

The worst thing it´s when they reach certain age they will think the opposite. Being a kid forever is not fun. Stupid traitors have sold our future to immigrants, you can see a lot of people >25+ living with their parents still defending immigrants to gain more money and have a house (that´s why they have many children thanks to giving them everything)

Because we live in a materialistic society which promotes selfishness. And since there's zero financial incentive for having kids in the Western world, its only natural that the new generation of gold-diggers dispise them.

>rent a house from my aunt and uncle
>i watch their three year old son a couple hours

They have been told their entire lives that having kids is the end of fun.

Same with marriage. See every comedy show based in the modern world in the past 10 years, they all have "sad" episodes where a girl finds out she's pregnant. Like, "boyfriend *chokes back tears* I'm pregnant" *gasp* "w-we can handle this! Have you thought about abortion?!"

>My argument is that you sound like a sour, neurotic bitch
But that's not an argument.
>Healthy men have a boosted mood due to testosterone and can shrug off annoying kid shit and raise them right.
I can deal with them, sure. I didn't say I couldn't. I can deal with a stomachache too but I don't like stomachaches and would prefer not to have one if it can be avoided.

At this point having a kid and raising them right seems cruel. They're just gonna be surrounded by even more retards.

It takes the attention away from them.

she looks like a fucking Uruk-hai

Kids are fucking annoying.

I didn't become a dad until I was 37, and I did not like kids for most of my life.

They are needy, they don't know anything, they can't do anything, and if you trip around one, you might break their neck because they're small and weak and slow. And you can't get trashed around them or swear because they don't understand how to compartmentalize their behavior.

Many people are not in a frame of mind that allows them to enjoy the company of kids. It seems to change through necessity, or age.

>>My argument is that you sound like a sour, neurotic bitch
>But that's not an argument.

It's the best argument in this thread, in fact.

I have pressed some women on this issue. They are confused as fuck. They think they want what the Jew is selling, when you can tell they really want a family.

>I've never really heard a guy say this.
I hate kids.

I'm 30 years old and white. I've hated kids for as long as I can remember and I've known that I didn't want kids since the day I realized that having kids was a choice people made.

My girlfriend doesn't care about having kids but doesn't hate them.

This is why the muslims will win.

kids are disgusting, good for nothing retards

it's alright after they grow up a bit i suppose

>
imagine if it was your son, your own flesh and blood
and you watch him grow up and reach milestones and it's the most heartwarming feeling in the world man

It's a meme to promote consumerism. If you are focused on supporting raising your children and have a wife staying home to do that (or better yet both are at home engaged in an agrarian lifestyle), then you won't have the money or time to keep up with the latest gadgets and shit your are supposed to buy.

Modern children are awful. They've lost their innocence by the time they're in school. Even third-graders have cellphones and social media now. I refuse to bring a child up only to watch them become a degenerate.

It's literally not an argument. It's an ad hominem, the very opposite of an argument.
Actually, it sounds like the kind of argument a child would make, which would explain a lot.

If your family did not love ypu then you wont see the point in having kids or loving kids.

SHIIEEEEEEET

>Watching some youtube videos with my little cousin
>"Why are black people so ugly?"
>"Why does that guy dresses like a girl? Is he dumb?"

Children are naturally redpilled. They are born without liberal brainswashing so is only natural that millenials will hate them.

Can confirm, most women my age, in my family are all against having kids or getting married.
The irony i that they all attend plenty of wedding and baby shower which I have to drive them too.
I don't seem to understand why they don't want kids, but I'm pretty sure they will want to settle down after seeing a few dozen of their friends marrying and having kids.

You sound like a broad. Baby fever? Christ

I do want kids though, I want to take them to theme parks, set Christmas gifts out for them and listen to them be giddy with excitement for Santa, and take them fishing. I've tried dating apps and just haven't been successful, and going out is fruitless because everyone I meet is always either taken or not interested in sticking with one person.

I dunno what I'm gonna do when I hit my 30s. My hobbies are already beginning to bore me and the situation looks like shit's gonna get a lot worse befote it gets better. I will absolutely not settle for any 30+ roasties with 1 or 2 kids already in tow but it seems like that will be all what's left.

Women like to pretend they're valuable for any other reason.

If they don't want babies you might as well get a cute trap instead.

I never understood this meme, why do people hate children?
I worked one month at kindergarten, at age 17. And i simply dont get why people hate kids, some of them can be annoying and autistic, but jesus fucking christ, i spend 4+ hours on Sup Forums everyday, and you guys make me fucking annoyed.

Hating on children is yet another tactic created by (((the ones with huge noses)))

i hate kids, why? because why the fuck not

thats not your business

There is some truth in what you say but it's like a ducking loop.
Feminism attacks masculinity and tells women to be sluts, men don't want to feel or appear masculine anymore, men don't seek out traditional women anymore bc those still expect masculinity, sluts seek out men, men think you have to say what the sluts want to get pussy, normal girls caught in the middle see sluts get all the men and the men say what they think the slutty women want to hear, decide that's how you should live your life because they are influencable , and everything has turned to shit.

also the overpopulation meme

>Men who hate kids...To be honest I've never really heard a guy say this.

ROFL, I HATE KIDS COMING FROM A WHITE STRONG MALE 6.1 220lbs

HOPE TO NEVER GET KIDS.

>Your people pussied out from any war for hundreds of years, kys.
And thus became a super rich country by jewing every single fighting retard.

>No export.
>No expertise.
>No industry.
>No natural resources.
>Ends up being a economic powerhouse in Europe after WWII.
>Still continues eugenics program in total secrecy until the 1990's, producing a perfect people.
>Meanwhile Germany is getting cucked and guilted and America fights a cat & mouse bullshit war against Russia.
>We keep sharing disinformation with both sides and keep trade up for everyone, securing our economic position.
Oyyyy.... Gevalt.

Face it. War never lasts and nobody wins. What matters is who gains. You filthy untermensch.

You sound like a burger (The mindset of a 14 year old)
>If i can do it, why the fuck not XD
>Thats none of your business XD

Kid haters say it is because they are "annoying and loud", but are too dumb to realize that is how they start, and that is why we need to raise them properly.

I mean dogs can be needy and loud too, doesn't mean we hate them.

Kids are fucking garbage. They cost a fuckload of money and time that i don't want to waste on anything but myself.

The women who say that shouldn't be mothers anyways.

I know a few who make sure everybody knows they're child free and that they think it's irresponsible to bring children into the world when it's over populated.

I'm glad they won't have kids because that's fucking retarded.

I am pretty much the same, but it took me a few more years. My perspective changed about the time my financial situation became solid, so I suspect it was some sort of subconscious defensive mechanism to prevent me from fucking up. Now I have a really deep desire to find a quality qt woman and raise a few kids with her. Unfortunately I am too autistic for this to ever happen.

Good goy

And we can all thank the marvelous work of *.stein & *.man & *.child & *.witz for that

A step in the right direction would be to hold sociological research to ACTUAL SCRUTINY. Also defund Scholarships for sociology

>Be canadian
>Live in Canada
>be mentally ill
>get anally fist-raped by a pack of niggers

Kids are annoying and expensive. I know I am never going to have them.

>"Can I have a look? Awww so cute, he/she's absolutely gorgeous!"

They look like shrunken old people and all look exactly the same. I think what gets me about that is how false it all is, but that's typical women and men don't seem to do it. It's just like when you see a photo of someone ugly and they say they're beautiful or someone fat and they say they're skinny. They clearly aren't doing it for the self esteem of the person they're doing it so other people won't think they're as shallow as a worm's grave. As usual it comes back to "how can I exploit this for my own benefit?", women are the most jealous of creatures and will never give credit where it's due unless it's going to benefit them.

>I hate the fact that every kid is a winner and every kid is special

That's going to change again soon. I was about 11 when the whole "it's not the winning that counts it's the taking part" thing came in and it was completely the opposite of what I had been told growing up, "remember, user, if you aren't first you might as well be last", we'll go back to that soon and it can't come soon enough.

Because boomers and Gen Xers do too.

BTFO

>Sweden

It's such a asinine mindset, especially for women. Men have the luxury of delaying reproduction, women do not. If anything they should be the ones that are serious about relationships and actively searching for Mr. Right. Do they honestly think that when they hit 30, any decent man is going to take them "seriously" then. They need to stop thinking like men, otherwise they will end up having a miserable life.

Selfish, godless and run by other peoples opinion of their careers and lifestyle.

It was expected of women to have kids and raise the family for centuries, basically. Now women are expected to be equals in the workplace and be so free and independent, so they go to school, build their career in meme-tier bullshit like fashion, design, home furniture etc etc... and do well because women love this unimportant crap and dump LOADS of money into it. This gives them the false sense of worth that they are just as important as engineers, and male-run businesses that actually sell non-meme things like cars, industrial parts or technology.

This leads to women putting career first, then they "deserve to have fun" on the weekend because they work soo hard, aka fucking 50 guys and taking body shots off their multiracial friends. They care greatly what other women think about them so they spend a billion hours in the gym and not eating so they have nice bodies and get $400 haircuts with expensive accessories, as to not be the target of office gossip.

Add onto this all their parents got divorced growing up, they were raised by their feminist mothers that taught them how evil men are and just to use them for cock, and also being told how being born ruined their parents marriage, it all adds up into women not wanting to get married and being degenerate whores now. Men can never live up to the expectations and needs of big city liberal women, so guys just become sex toys to them if they have nice enough bodies.

Eventually the women will get married to rich, powerful men when they are in their late 30s and might pop off some genetically malformed children they use as a prop for some foundation they form to get some tax cuts. Such is life in liberal white America nowadays.

Culture right now is pretty much based on instant gratification. Raising children is a very difficult responsibility. There are many, many moments of instant joy and satisfaction, but there are also tons of hours of slogging through boring routines, dirty work, stuff that's just a pain in the ass.

Helping to create and rear human beings is very much worth the effort, but it's harder than ever to convince prosperous modern people of this.

Look, you're not going to have the time of your life with a kid. It's about being an adult and guiding your child through life. I, for one, feel excited to have a child. I feel like I have so much to teach them, so much to show them. He can be so much better than I was. That's what it's about

The value in having kids has dropped dramatically. People realize there is more to life than starting a family because society tells you to. These days you have to deal with all the Jew shit being pushed on your kids and the only way to avoid it is move innawoods and never visit society

>have group of friends
>one gets married to a girl he met online who was already pregnant with Jamals baby
>now I get to see his half black cuckchild tagged in all his jewbook posts

>y-yeah guys I'm totally happy

Lmao

cool gif dude, where can i get gifs like that?

Shut up cuck. We live in an overpopulated world. Nobody should be wishing to have kids these days.

You are not fighting a babymaking war. Fighting the shitskin parasites by "Making more white babies" is a stupid solution because if you want to ensure the survival of your race, destroying the human ecosystem is not the way to do it. Overpopulation is a problem that needs to be solved in the white race as much as the shitskin races.

Nobody should be making babies. And if shitskins are making babies, well guess what, we're gonna have another world war to purge them.

They're too expensive and time consuming for little reward. Takes away from dope smoking and shitposting.
On another note I love dogs but I couldn't own one. I took care of my mom's for a day and had forgotten how needy these fuckin things can be

Kids require you to be selfless which most modern women don't understand since they've been brainwashed since birth to believe that they should be completely self-absorbed.

Women don't hate kids, they hate anything that steals attention away from themselves.

They were trained by a vicious grooming circuit.

My moms friends are doing this but half of them can't even find a man now because they look like shit because women age like milk, it's pretty sad how they fell for the memes.

They hate themselves as they've never grown out of being children.

>date around the 20s age range
Nope, only the ugly/whore ones say dumb shit like that.

the test for autism

societal breakdown; see mouse utopia

Because children are obnoxious?

yes goy, have lots of slaves, I mean babies, they will grow up to be good workers

That's the biggest red flag possible. A woman who even suggests anything remotely like that instantly loses any respect.
I mean if she says that she'd like them but she is not quite ready for them, I can understand, but otherwise it's depressing, especially when healthy young women say that.