Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5pc1oFUTsI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dulce_Base
youtu.be/27SS8Pnmrok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I CAN'T WAIT

Let's start this crazy train.

I'm hoping for more Halloween specials!

So, Sup Forums, who is your Halloween waifu?

NO! We agreed not till October 1st!

Poil. She's adorable and nobody knows who she is anymore.

But that's like a million years from now

15 days. You can make it till our swinging wake.

>I'LL SWALLOW YOUR SOUL, SWALLOW YOUR SOUL, SWALLOW YOUR SOUL!!!

First answer best answer.

But that's like waiting till the last minute.

>tfw I found an artist that does cute LydiaxBeetlejuice comics

So I'm guessing, nothing but clowns this year...

So, her dress is Mazin Emperor G's scrander?

Good! We got a full month to blow our load

No idea what you mean.

Very likely

You motherfucker.

But at least I'll feel comfy.

Are those words?

I have no waifu. Only a rare husbando who I rather be kept in a dark and sing haunting tunes.

Don't know what she's so embarrassed about, thanks to them all being the same she stands out as a result, which makes her more interesting by comparison.

Artist is an idiot.

I deserve a comfy halloween, especially after all the shit ive gone through this year

Oh no. How dare she makes a joke out of a silly trend. You poor soul.

Seems like that might be a nice middleground between his asshole movie persona and his mischievous buddy cartoon persona, but I'd have to see more. I prefer a more evil Beetlejuice.

>comfy halloween
You will never get another special like OTGW. It's going to be Teen Titan and PPG cheap spooks.

To think there going to make a sequal after 30 years

Does anyone still remember those threads we had on here making fun of the parents dressing their preteen daughters up like Harley Quinn that year? Some of those costumes were barely PG-13.

Plz, dont fucking remind me. My drawing are shit, my meds are knocking me out and fucking with my head, my house is a fucking mess, and my anxietys has skyrocketed. Top it off with CN becoming unwatchable shit and i have resorted to spongebob reruns for tv and my life is pretty shit rn. Spookposting cant come soon enough

More like Redditween Amirite?

Is Silver Banshee spooky enough?

>mfw there's a 90% a sexy Pennywise costume will be on the market.

Oh boy, I can just hear it now

>a fucking ufo was just outside my house
Well, atleast im getting in that spooky mood eh guys

Ya know it's not going to work. There's something about the word building that they used to do in old movies that just worked with itself with out having to explain it. Like the whole afterlife/sandworms/suicide public works deal makes sense within universe without ever having to over explain it

Have you checked out the ticket sales? I guarantee its gonna be better odds than 90%

I say 90% because the 10% is me in denial it will ever happen.

Ah denial, I'm familiar with that warm cleansing blanket, sleep tight user, sleep tight.
That's because audiences weren't super analytical back then, they didn't look for an answer in everything, they just went to be entertained, they didn't need a world built brick by brick in front of them, which is evident if you ever go watch a movie before 1985, most just get wrapped up nice and tidy, without ever considering reality, or consequence. It was always nice and simple "what is is" and then everyone would go home.

Maybe it's a sign what you should be for halloween.

No, i already got my cobra commander outfit
>look out my window casually
>pulsating light about a mile away descends into the woods
>literal ayy lmaos might be walking around my neighborhood this minute

cool husbando

my waifu the same as the rest of the year who is Sup Forums

I miss movies like that. Ghostbusters, Beetlejuice, Big Trouble in Little China. Hell, even Indian Jones.

Sup Forums has some high tier spooky waifus, no doubt

Almost there boys!

my waifu isn't spooky. Some of us don't abandon waifu based on time of year

Why is it I always waifu a walking corpse?

#notmybanshee

Why aren't there more cute zombie girls?

Because rotting flesh isn't cute Nurgle.

I've always resented how stunningly hot she is as someone who can't afford to care about WoW

Have you ever been in a social situation where you stick out like a sore thumb to everyone in the room?

dont need sub to masturbate

You just can't appreciate the vintage, user.

A direct to video Casper character, I'd assume?

You just can't drop that on us and not go into further detail. C'mon.

Speak for yourself

I can't wait

I've already started drawing up Halloween pictures from cute, spooky, to god right horror

>Indian Jones
There's some potential here, I think

Fine, but theres not much to tell
>watching toonami like the faggot i am
>glance out my window
>fucking pulsating orb descending into the woods about a mile away
>hear strange noises here and their
Im trying to watch anime to calm my nerves but its not really working. I fucking love aliens, i just dont want them poping out and scaring the shit outve me by invading my home.

Just have your camera read to record some shit

90s television series, similar to Tiny Toons. Poil is the cute airhead.

youtube.com/watch?v=V5pc1oFUTsI

I remember her

Terrible cartoon by the way

I love reading about aliens too, user, and I get creeped out by some of the stories I read. But that being said, if I was in your shoes I would drove out to those woods and checked it out. Are there any military bases nearby? If something crashed it could gone by tomorrow.

>tfw just found a comic about characters like Micky Mouse being a vampire and his dad is Vlad the Impaler
>reminds me of shit like Night of the WereEd
>have to wait until october to story time it

Not sure if it's ever been story timed and I don't even remember how I came across it but I'm excited.

Im not going out there, im a fucking pussy and get scared shitless from jump scares. Again, i fucking love aliens, ive always wanted to met one, the fact of anyone jumping in scaring me or invading my home scares me.

I didn't say go explore like this guy
I said just be ready to record what comes after you

No, not within a 20 mile radius. I live in the woods but its a pretty populated subdivison. I dont see any military out and it didnt look like a crash

>I said just be ready to record what comes after you
Yes, because thats encouraging. Anyways, it looked like it landed near some some house about half a mile-a mile away, so if anything they wouldnt fuck around my house

What the hell! I've never seen a Casper cartoon in my life but I love this! It's got Tress MacNeil, Rob Paulsen, and other voices I recognize from Tiny Toons and Animaniacs. I'd have loved this as a kid, it's almost like a Steven Spielberg Presents cartoon.

What can I say but thanks for introducing me to this... I mean, wow, it's like I'm discovering a childhood favorite I never new existed.

Shittiest taste confirmed. You probably hate Tiny Toons, too.

Are you American? And if so, what state?

I can't wait for the waifuspam and aged-up lolis

yeah

Virginia. Doesnt help the fact there are a shitton of government facilities not near but around my area, and supposedly theres those underground tunnels where the greys work on shit. At first i thought this was a flare but theres no reason why someone would be firing a flare at 1 in the morning. Also, i saw a UFO in the sky about a week ago while i was walking near my house.

I don't want Pennywise but generic bucktoothed clown grills would make my dick diamonds.

Hm. I haven't heard much UFO lore about Virginia, and definitely not about any underground bases. But your state is home to the CIA, and we all know they're shady as fuck.

>Also, i saw a UFO in the sky about a week ago while i was walking near my house.
You really need to be ready to record next time something like that happens. Any other weird phenomenon, like low humming or those strange mechanical sounds that I sometimes see videos of on YouTube?

45 DAYS UNTIL WERE ED

I wouldve recorded but it was literally only a second. By the time i realized what happend it was gone. Also
>either a dog whimpering or some weird noise was coming from the neighborhood about 30min ago
Its calmed down now but main is this shit creepy

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dulce_Base
It said this base or other bases connected to it are spread all throughout the mainland usa

Fuck that noise

Philistine, how can you not appreciate art in it's purest form?

Oh fuck, don't even remind me about. I used to be deep into all that UFO lore, but now I just try not to think about it. If it's true, there's nothing we can do about it, so we're better off taking the skeptical approach (and I've heard good arguments against Dulce base, such as the UFOlogist who took credit for making the story up and the fact that the heat signature of such an enormous base should be detected by satelites but isn't).

Even if its not real, the goverment still hides the exsistance of ufos and aliens.
>TFW i had a vivid dream about walking into my dads computer room when i was 3 to find a gray sitting there, and im starting to come to grips that i may have been abducted/in psychic contct with an alien back in 98

youtu.be/27SS8Pnmrok

Well, shit. I'm going to bed soon, but if I don't get any sleep I'm blaming you.

Although I was the one who probed you for more info about your UFO sighting

>no cinemassacre this year

IIRC he said he'll still do something, it's just won't be every day like Monster Madness.

>aged-up lolis
God dammit, why?

Because Sup Forums gonna Sup Forums

There's no spooky husbando better than Emperor Zombie.

Shit mang, I'm pretty sure it'd take a whole day to watch all of the Monster Madnesses at this point in time, it's super comfy.

We're gearing up for christmas here.

I hope this time around I can stream good horror cartoons without the mods being gay about it.
I've gone a hunting since last time and I've got lots of good new shit since last time I added vids to the list.

You guys would be fucking shocked at the legit large amount of good animated adult horror stuff out there. There's arguably more horror content than regular drama animation.

Is that Christopher Robin?

I bet most of it is anime tho

Most of it is european, but a good chunk of it is actually modern american.

Look at it this way, user
If people start disappearing, you know why
If children start disappearing, exit stage right

Oh that thing. The art is really nice but the comic gets a little grimdark and the English is kind of iffy. (I know the authors first language isn't English)

>My drawing are shit
You probably look better than Shad.

i'm hyped for october even more then user. looking forward to the stream