HAWAII WILL BE THE DECIDER
NOVEMBER 9TH, 2016

>Whole map is red except for the coasts
>Barely fucking win
Nice system you have there amerifats

>tfw gf brought up "the news says Texas is a swing state"
Jesus Christ. Why is my gf such a dumb lefty sometimes

You didnt fuck her hard enough.

Bruh, its not as bad as your gf saying "Why do Cops need guns, lets just give them blanks in the guns so that kids dont get shot"

>mfw

>hawaii going red
Dude that state is cucked beyond all belief. I don't know why they're so fucking left but they are.

Shit, they're like 2nd behind commiefornia when it comes to guns.

>meanwhile in Sweden

snopes.com/swedish-police-bracelets/

>what is population density

So glad I found a blonde virgin conservative who has daddy issues.

Feels good.

There's nothing that 100 men or more could ever do

Hahahhhaahhaa. I just had a hearty chuckle. Reminds me of the Charlie hebdo shootings where police officers,knowing they only had rubber bullets, tried to take on the achmeds with their AKs.

Also true. I finish too soon senpai.

I would laugh my ass off

what is this sort of posting called? song-posting sounds lame, we need a good name for this

YOOOOOOOHHHH YO

the tears of lefties demanding change of Maine's electoral system would be delicious

No way. No fucking way. I live in this damned state, and there is no way it could go red with that cancerous lump called Chicago poisoning it.

...right?

hawaii is a shithole and should have never been made a state.

you want to buy a gun, you have to get a doctor's note first. you have to do this every single time you buy a gun.

Cause they're all no income welfare fags who do nothing but drugs on the beach, of course they're going to vote blue

I GET KNOCKED DOWN

You're not fucking with me right?

If you're not then fuck this gay earth

BUT I GET UP AGAIN

What the FUCK

I just realised Illinois isn't Wisconsin, and I LIVE in Illinois

yeah illinois isn't gonna go red.

wisconsin/michigan/minnesota, on the other hand...

But I thought it took a bunch of money to move to Hawaii because muh beaches and shit. How do poorfags live there?

All but Chicago is red. If nignogs don't vote it might be possible, but I still doubt it.

I bet no one here can name the name of that song without Googling it.

CAUSE I'M A MAN, WOMAN

:^) was not rubber bullets, but that's the reality some people would want

I BLESS THE POLLS IN AMERICAAAAAA

Fuck you I am going to have to vote now.

Rahm is pissing people off and tied to clinton. We got pissed enough to go red on gov recently as well.

There is a hope.

Oh christ, I fucking wish. We're one of the only states where a majority white men vote majority.

send help plz

We didn't kill the natives

Polls aside A Horse With No Name is an absolutely beautiful song. You burgers have always had some pretty good music.

IL has had Republican governors most of my life, 2002-2014 was the exception.

AYYYYEEEEEEEEEE

Tub thumping bitch boy

We didn't here either, yet it doesn't cost shit to live in my state. How do the poorfag natives afford to live there?

IL is red outside of shitty Cook County where I live. There are a ton of people voting Trump my age (27), it will be closer than you think if it doesn't flip

youtube.com/watch?v=rt0j3xijZBk

HAPPY HOLLOWEEN

It's kinda like Cali or Florida. The nice places are really nice but the shit places are much more plentiful. And yeah they're pretty much all the natives. They don't even want to be Americans so I say fuck em and cut them off

they were never really american to begin with, they were another country we acquired so we would have a nice place to take vacations

they never got truly assimilated
they aren't even located in north america geographically

They never left. Hawaii wasn't a terribly expensive place to live until well after the government established gibs for the natives. By the time living there became expensive for most people, the natives were riding that government gravy train as far as it could take them.

AARIZOOOONA
TAKE OFF YOUR RAINBOW SHADES!

It would be even worse if it was popular vote.

Electoral college is the only way Republicans can win. Otherwise Democrats could just campaign in all the major urban/metropolitan areas and sweep.

empty land can't vote

>special programz 4 natives
Oh shit, I guess that makes sense. Do they have reservations there? Because they do here, and any time I'm plagued with having to drive through them, I chamber a round in my car pistol. They've been known to carjack people. Although our natives are a bit different than yours.

Uuuuukraine has not yet diiiiiiied

hi!

East St Louis, Quad Cities, Peoria?

just get one of these
youtube.com/watch?v=fDrzMGdYWZc

I like that, but I have the freedom to have guns so it's kind of moot.

there hasn't been a poll of illinois since September and it was +25 Hillary.

'horse' = 'heroin'

allegedly.

>burgers
It's a fucking leaf song

MY LOVER STANDS WITH GOLDEN HAIR
AND WATCHES THE SHITSKINS AS THEY'RE DEPORTED

>women.

Gotta love them, they're so cute even when they're fucking dumb.

I see your point.

Though the funny thing is Romney would've won if the popular vote took precedence over the electoral vote.

But that's only because of low voter turnout overall.

This election is a much different beast.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J3B85zur1jA

It's a good song

Never gonna happen bruhl. I live in cuck county and there are tons of clinton supporters here.

You forgot to turn your proxy off, leaf.

Cuck County here, actually from the part where Clinton grew up.
She's gonna win it. Even if trump would be winning, so many dead people vote that it won't matter. Illinois will never go red.