'Clinton's black son' to make 'bombshell announcement'

AS IF 650,000 CLASSIFIED EMAILS ON MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD AGENT HUMA'S COMPUTER WERE NOT ENOUGH

>Danney Williams, the man from Little Rock, Arkansas, who has claimed since the 1990s to be the black illegitimate son of former President Bill Clinton, will hold a press conference Tuesday at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., to make an announcement his supporters characterize as a “bombshell that will rock Hillary’s campaign.”

BILL CLINTON'S GROWN BLACK BABY WILL PRODUCE A LEGITIMATE DNA TEST TOMORROW AT 11 AM

>The DNA test released by Kenneth Starr was the second of two DNA laboratory tests the FBI had run on Clinton, but the public record leaves no doubt that Starr withheld the more robust test conducted by the FBI.

GRANDMA HILLARY NOW FIGHTING WAR ON TWO FRONTS: PRISON TIME AND CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENTS

>youtube.com/watch?v=HexRe1pCMeU

IT IS TEN MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT AND THE TRAIN HAS GONE OFF THE TRACKS

>The Williams newser comes on the heels of FBI Director James Comey’s announcement that the criminal investigation into Clinton’s private email server has been resumed.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN A NIGGER AND A DISGRACED FBI AGENT CRASHED HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN WITH NO SURVIVORS

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2016/10/clintons-black-son-to-make-bombshell-announcement/
youtube.com/watch?v=8sAjIKTMICg
youtu.be/EQOsT3FYGuA?t=7765
youtu.be/1vCXWoQDO8g
youtube.com/watch?v=W7l5Z2Tr680
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please be true

That guy looks 100% black. Weak white genes.

umm yea we always say that about racemixing. its like dropping a cup of milk in a gallon of chocolate milk.

oh SHIT DNA TEST!! oh SHITT

Where is your source?

Yes thats why we dont race mix.

His mother was REALLY dark though

DNA test in 1999 proved he is not Bill's son.

Everything about the Clintons is a fucking mess even since the start of their relevancy.

WE WUZ CLINTUNZ N SHIET

Maybe that's natures way of telling white people that they don't belong here.

Zero Hillary supporters would be surprised to find out Bill has illegitimate children.

>wnd.com/2016/10/clintons-black-son-to-make-bombshell-announcement/

AYO WE GOT CHRISTMAS PRESENTS N SHIET

humanity would be completely screwed if whites disappeared, who are you kidding?

Literally.

>CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENTS

Maybe AIDS is nature's way of telling you that you don't belong here.

It's rather sad how this nigger just wants his deadbeat father to awknoledge him, such is the life of a mullato I guess.

>Weak white genes
You are trolling right?

Recessive genes have survived because they are superior to dominant genes.

>wnd

He looks nothing like him. He looks more like the man that raised him.

Bumpity bump

CLINTON FUCKER

youtube.com/watch?v=8sAjIKTMICg

>“I read he doesn’t have long to live and I want to meet him face to face before he dies,” Danney told Newsmax. “I just want to shake his hand and say ‘Hi, Dad,’ before he dies.”

;_;

You know, I'm all for anything that makes Hillary look bad, but doesn't anyone really believe that guy is Bill's son? They don't look anything alike. I guarantee you his nigger mom just told him his dad is "Bill Clinton" when he wouldn't shut up about it because she didn't know who the real dad was.

>refusing to acknowledge that Williams will drop this bomb, regardless of which news source reports it

Pour bleach down your dickhole, you buck-toothed British jizz mop.

If Bill Clinton had a half-black son, I would imagine the child to look like these. Mixed race Children don't look too much like either of their parents.

He do look like Bill Clinton's half-black son IMO

That's why whites civilized nature, that's also why we're not starving in some shit hole
> Niggers can't into food
> maybe that's nature saying Niggers don't belong here

I agree that guy has no resemblance.

This., shit like this is why I can't take anything seriously here.

This board is the front page of the National Examiner fucked TMZ.

i came for the bants, i didnt ask for the feels

;_;

>WHERE WERE YOU WHEN A NIGGER AND A DISGRACED FBI AGENT CRASHED HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN WITH NO SURVIVORS

you mean a nigger and a weiner

Never happened, according to Danney. Written by Clinton-affiliated paper.

/lgbt/ and /r/hillaryclinton are more your style, faggot.

I think his claim is based on the novel/movie "Primary Colors"

Nah I've seen darker halfies. He's definitely mixed

Thats some LOGH shit
youtu.be/EQOsT3FYGuA?t=7765

this isnt news nobody will be shocked about bill having illegitimate kids. i hate to sound like ctr but rrally bill isnt the candidate. what they need to do is go after chelseas real father, paiting hillary as an adulterer will help. it wont be the bombshell but itll be one of the nails in the coffin.

During the last debate, he was going to have a surprise press conference, but he kept stuttering and tripping over his arguments.

What he needs is to get a DNA test to confirm it to the world, until then he'll look like a random nig trying to get gibs me dat and will be brushed aside by the media.

This is why I'm still a #JebHead, he's going to get a surge in votes this week via write ins.

Imagine how you would feel.

You were born to a whore who got a wad of cash delivered to her ever month by an Arkansas state trooper.

Your mom told you that your dad is the governor but wants to keep your existence under wraps for obvious reasons.

You spend the next thirty years of your life hearing about your dad dicking bimbos and putting political victory notches in his belt.

You read about your white step-sister while trying to raise your own kids out of wedlock and making almost no money at all.

Every attempt you make to get in touch with your dad and do a legitimate DNA test is met with mockery and scorn.

No one believes your story, but if mental scars were visible, then not a soul on this planet would doubt you or what you went through.

You don't want revenge, money, recognition, a political office, or anything else that reporters say that you are after.

All you want is your father in your life.

feels

>implying black people have the ability to think or have feelings

he just wants that back pay child support money

And ebola, aids etc aren't a sign for you? Lol

MUH FAHTHAH

I REMEMBER DA TOYS BRUH

I MEMEBMER DA TOYS

I GOT GI JOE

Bill Clinton has a legit genius IQ so that mulatto should feel blessed

>nigger and paedophilic jew ruin election

pottery

youtu.be/1vCXWoQDO8g
To be honest he seems like an alright guy

>My husband's son

Then why are white women so obssessed with fucking big black dicks? And why are white men so obsessed with seeing their white women get fucked by big black dicks?

This literally never happens the other way around. There's never been a time when a black guy films his wife getting fucked by a white guy. It's always a beta white dude jerking his tiny dick off while tyrone's bbc destroys the pussy. Maybe because blacks have bigger dicks white just instinctually look up to them as the alpha males

will hillary be the first cuck president of the united states?

What a time to be alive

The only oval office she'll preside in will be a noose.

He has a bastard black son lmao

>genius IQ with hillbilly sexual urges

Sounds like a real winner.

>They don't look anything alike.
Totally agree. Justin Trudeau looks more like Bill than this guy.

>Clinton's partner's black son may be the ticket to Donald Trump winning the White House

In 20 years time our children will look back on this moment in time, and ask us where we were when we witnessed memes become reality

This is trivium in comparison to the big picture. It is far more important to focus on the major problems at hand than it is to eat popcorn and watch the Clinton edition of the Maury show.

Shit, too much bomb, it's already nuke.

George Washington was the 1st cuck president.

Together the two raised her two children from her previous marriage, John Parke Custis and Martha Parke (Patsy) Custis; later the Washingtons raised two of Mrs. Washington's grandchildren, Eleanor Parke Custis and George Washington Parke Custis. George and Martha never had any children together—his earlier bout with smallpox in 1751 may have made him sterile.[59][60][h] The newlywed couple moved to Mount Vernon, near Alexandria, where he took up the life of a planter and political figure.

Also Bill is a cuck, his wife's daughter is Webb Hubbel's kid.

Bet the test results show Hillary is the real father.

I'm sorry, Norway, your opinion doesn't count. We need Swedish expertise to tell us the truth about the results of race-mixing.

Lol bill why did you fuck sheboon

youtube.com/watch?v=W7l5Z2Tr680

>his earlier bout with smallpox in 1751 may have made him sterile
dont you need to be a human before you can be a cuck

>DNA test comes back
>Willy is the dad
>Donna Brazille is the mom

It would be 9/11 times a thousand

black is anything from a 100 % african to a quadroon.
>white eye brow ridge
>white nose
>white chin

----> /r/Cuckold

American nigger have very different skulls from pure jungle niggers, most pollacks are retards that cant see racial differences.

Lel. Thats bullshit dude. Come on now.

JERRY JERRY JERRY

People watch BBC/interracial stuff because it's inhumane and taboo. It's like watching a girl fuck a horse or something. The brain subconsciously knows the act is fucked up, so it provides a rush.

Additionally, white man on black woman cuckold fetishism is actually pretty big right now. There are a lot of black dudes that get off on the idea of white men dominating them and their women. You know, the whole slavery/white-superiority thing.

>911000

Nevar forget.

imagine being so fucking corrupt that your life reads like 10 soap operas combined

Bill had state troopers deliver gifts to Danney on his birthday and christmas holidays until Hillary stepped in and leveled threats against his family, she is really one fucked up piece of shit

Look at him. He does not resemble Bill, at all. He does not appear to have half-white DNA. He looks like the product of two black parents. This is bullshit, as much as I'd like it to be true.

If doublez bill is the father

>There are a lot of black dudes that get off on the idea of white men dominating them and their women

Source: your ass

Meanwhile every cuckold video out there is a white man letting Jamal fuck his wife, never the other way around

no they tested him against Chelsea who has none of Bill's DNA, smart move

What if this is a ruse, and he plans to kill himself live on camera to protest Bill's refusal to acknowledge him?

YOU CAN SEE DA RESMBLANCE WITH THE WAVES IN MY HUR

Lol first thing that came to my mind

He doesn't resemble Bill in the slightest. Just another nig hoping to win the nigger lottery.

eyes, nose, and chin are the closest things imo.

Fuck!
This, I knew a black guy who was into that shit. They believe white men run the world and all that

One off trips again! Fuck me

Look at me! I have double dubs! That's how you know I am correct.

thats a shit picture, the guy has some resemblance to bill

You're so full of shit. Look at this one, they're practically twins.

Maybe nature needs to fuck off then, cause I ain't going nowhere boy.

Nah, he looks like a mulatto version of Clinton

That is a pretty handsome nigger desu.

Google is your friend, faggot. You should probably try to be less insecure.

It's a little more convincing, but I'm still.saying nay. Guess we'll find out. My dad has a bigger baby he denies as his son. Then again, I'm white and he barely acknowledged me as his son growing up.

LOOK AT DEY EYEZ! DEY EYEZ IS DA SAME!

>post yfw the election is literally having paternity tests, pedophilia rings, and the phrase "grab 'em by the pussy" used unironically.

I'z Clintons. I no vote 4 Trump. No vote hillarys. I'z Clinton, 'sayin? I dun tryed to contact befo. I'z Clinton.

Brain Furce.

WHen twerking goes wrong. silly white girls. When will they learn their tiny white girl asses will NEVER be able to twerk, like the superior nigger, googless, nigress princesses, FAT, black, skin color darker than than ther brown butthole ring... ok ill stop.

Im not a good troll at all. Just a half Sup Forumstard, half normie (I can get decent looking pussy, with medium amount of effort) So... Ill just shad the fug up until I get enough memes pumped into me like God Emperor tweeted that one time.. how you can go to Sup Forums healthy, get pumped full of memes, and get autism.. Shit's gonna be so fucking sick wit it when I finally get the full-range of the spectrum. SICKWIDIT.

t. Wannabe Autist typed out aspergerally

(p.s. Pepes give Trump meme power)