What does Sup Forums think of Pepper Ann?

What does Sup Forums think of Pepper Ann?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lf7OdeOK-p8
youtube.com/watch?v=nb1rzRQcAIY
knowyourmeme.com/photos/1216477-fandoms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thought pepper ann was a boy

I like her and the blonde girl.

Patrician Intro

My nigga

>Pepper ann, Pepper Ann, marchin to her own parade

>Pepper ann shes like one in a MIL-YON

youtube.com/watch?v=Lf7OdeOK-p8

I'd say it ties with weekenders for dope intros

>She was much too cool for seventh grade.

female doug

It took me like 10 years to realize it had the same character desginer as KND

you just shattered my world

I liked the blonde and as a kid thought she was literally an elf or something which was why she was such a high-strung performer

Moose best girl

MOTHER

OF

*FUCK*

>Pepper Ann

Who's that girl?

What's her name?

>Not Moose

This show being twenty years old hit a lot harder than most shows being that old did.

i was in love with milo kamalani

Peppy has a cute brother

made for bully.

WER HATN MEI BROTZEIT KLAUT?

I just realized this today

Moose is a girl.

Except Pepper Ann was likeable, Doug was a complete sperg

One of my favorite Disney shows as a kid.

Moose is an animal

You mean she has a female identity?
Marco would look better in this dress than "she" does.

Is she cool?

Explain

the everything is rounded look before it too over everything today.

Who is she and why does she have her own theme song?

Better than The Weekenders, not as good as Recess.

It wasn't until a few months ago that I realized it's Pepper-ann singing the theme song.

Pepper Ann herself was designed by creator Sue Rose tho, who also designed this old 7-Up mascot

It seems Warburton also worked on Doug.
He didn't even go to any of the schools people usually associate with animation. What a time that must've been.

It was the first time anyone had ever told me that girls could be nerd losers like I was (am). Kinda blew my mind at the time that someone created a girl who likes nothing better than comic books, the arcade, and dicking around with stupid shit. Years later I look at the OP and realized her idealized Amazonian self has huge tits when she's as flat as a board.

That's why she looks so grumpy in that photo. She doesn't like to wear dresses. A lot of girls don't like the way they look in girly dresses.

one of my old instructors got a job in an animation studio just by scoping the place out, and then going there wearing a similar outfit of polo shirt and jeans that the employees use when he went in to ask for an interview.

I'm not sure if she's cool or lame

Oh you're talking about whatshername...

Didn't the mother have huge hips

Now that is some career focused strategy.

>her idealized Amazonian self has huge tits when she's as flat as a board.
Kids think it's a sign of maturity.

>that midriff

Darauf hab ich gewartet.

pepper a cute

I thought it was better when it was a comic

Was he a 7-Up mascot?

Because I remember him as a bumper during "Duck Tales will be right back" "and now back to Duck Tales"

And other shows

you read it in the voice

Somehow an even blander version of Doug.

holy fucking shit

That's a mission from GTAV. Stop lying.

He doubled as a "mascot" for CBS' Saturday morning lineup, appearing in commercial bumpers.

youtube.com/watch?v=nb1rzRQcAIY

Fun Fact: Sue Rose also created and voiced Angela Anaconda

No wonder they're both so hot.

>Kinda blew my mind at the time that someone created a girl who likes nothing better than comic books, the arcade, and dicking around with stupid shit.

Agreed, that was wonderful.

See attached image.
Her dream image of the reaction inside the comic store, intended as a crazy parody in 1998, is actually Sup Forums and gamergate now.

A lot of us would do well with girls like Pepper Ann (I ought to know, I'm dating one now after several years without and she's awesome). Something's wrong when we're shitting on them.

>Something's wrong when we're shitting on [the girls].

The boys shit on each other all the time though
> Geek law enforced by nerd militia

It's also a means of preventing image related from happening. You test your knowledge, your MERIT to the group, and you can stay. You test the new people coming in to see if they have any value to the group and if they don't they're forced back out, and the group continues to survive.

Now I want a crossover where Pepper Ann and her friends babysit the KND.

If I had to guess how it would go down, everyone would be distrustful of them, but slowly warm up, except for Numbah 1 who would just get more and more paranoid.

Fuck you early 2000s nostalgiafag. It was the same shit, and you know it. Only reason people on Sup Forums hate Doug is because they are to young to have grown up with Nick's Doug. They grew up with Disney's Doug which for the most part did suck major ass.

Porkchop looks just absolutely disappointed that he's still alive.

And it's hard to believe that anybody really hates Doug; it's just that he's so bland and inactive as a main character. If anything, the Disney version probably tried to make him actually do more than the Nick version.

Whoa this comic is pretty good. Same writers as the show? I like it.

Anyone know if there's a second page?

>image related

Step four: Wow. Just... WOW. These rules don't even allow for a girl to be legitimately interested in any majority-male hobby.

Step 3 is a minor problem, Step 5 is an actual problem and the people who introduce them can be either gender. But Step 4 is shit.

I knew I remembered the misspelling of "degredation" (sic) from somewhere—I looked into this meme and it's floated around Sup Forums and various women-hater subcultures for three years. Gee, what a shock.

MUCH more honest depiction of hobby degradation. People striving for the purity of their own hobby almost always shit on someone else's, entirely by accident. That doesn't mean nobody's hobbies are valid, just that screening your group for legit interest doesn't mean your shit doesn't stink.

The original Sup Forums hobby degradation meme can apply to any 19th century racist or sexist society, too, and I don't think that's a coincidence.

>These rules don't even allow for a girl to be legitimately interested in any majority-male hobby.
You're learning! Girls are incapable of enjoying a hobby to the extent that guys do. Ever see any sort of competitive game, video, card game, etc. and notice something. It's all guys. Very rarely does a female show up, and even then it's usually for very simple, easy to play games.

>You're learning! Girls are incapable of enjoying a hobby to the extent that guys do.

I'm only learning that my jaw is still on the floor.

Half of the girls I knew in college were total gamers and scifi junkies—for real. One had a wall of Star Trek videos comprising everything from the 1960s onward. She didn't do this to get a guy—the only two BFs she had over the four years were totally not into it.

My own ex-GF was obsessed with various board games and strategy games; some simple ones like Settlers of Catan but also complicated ones to which i can't remember the rules.

(Inb4 "she's your ex because you weren't good enough for her"; work split us apart and we're still friends, even now both having other partners.)

You've redpilled yourself into thinking no girl can have interests as pure as yours. God—it was actually /fun/ trying to meet girls with similar interests.

tamagotchi store already out of business in 98...

waaat

Tom Warburton himself served as the lead character designer

Nice thumbnail, nigger

>user had a GF
>user had a GF and split
>user had a GF and split but they're still friends
>user had a GF and split but they're still friends despite user having a new partner

why do you lie to us repeatedly

Hey is anyone else getting this same image repeatedly for their captcha? I've been seeing it for weeks now.

I try.

fuck now I'm picturing number one having Vietnam style flash backs anytime one of them gives him a hug, hands him food, or just out of ear shot.

No, faggot, that's now it works, you need to go to where you got the original and post that, with an apology, right fucking now

Hold onto your blood pressure, Doc.

It's right here on Know Your Meme:
knowyourmeme.com/photos/1216477-fandoms (scroll down)

tfw no pepper ann gf

She was one in a millyion!

Who dew this?

Ugh. Doug is a piece of shit.

>not posting the follow up

quite cute

This is one of those shows where the writers have clearly never interacted with an actual person the same age that theyre writing. See also:
>Hey Arnold
>Recess
>The Weekenders

Hey Arnold suffers from that issue just because they're SUPPOSED to be elementary schoolers. If they just said they were middle schoolers everything would be pretty believable.

I'm 31 I grew up with it.

I hated Doug at the time.

He was such a cringey idiot that kept fucking up and it made me so mad.

NOW I love it because I can get the awkward teenage new kid thing.

Back then?

Just second hand embarrassed.

Reminder that Arnold and every one else were 9.

And Harold was 13.

Dude had a Bar Mitzvah.

He had pubes and boners and hung out with nine year olds.

Peppy looks a lot like Daria in that one.

The girl on the right looks like one of the Delightful Children.

I think that's because it is

>He had pubes and boners and hung out with nine year olds.
And you don't?

Anybody have a MEGA of the entire series?

Bumping for interest