Don't vote on the 8th

Hear me out.

We know the election is rigged and (((they))) won't let Trump win. So let's spend the day protesting the Demoncrats. Go to your local polling places and educate the sheeple on how things are rigged against Trump, post online about Killary's latest assassination, let all your friends know Bill Clinton is a rapist.

Our votes are getting thrown away, and they'll use this to claim Trump has no real fans. But by not voting, we can always say "We are the silent ones, the ones Hillary silenced through corruption and evil".

CTR's on full damage control aint they

You're a fucking retard

I'm going to vote for Trump (along with all my friends and family) AND spend the day protesting the Demoncrats by going to the polling places to educate the sheeple on how things are rigged against Trump.

Holy shit CTR...

We are only pretending to be retarded on here

Now fuck off with you m8

i don't vote a la George Carlin, but I say if you were going to vote, go fucking do it.

Your local elections are as important if not MORE IMPORTANT than the presidential election.

>mfw they think this will work

>report submitted...

kys

The nerd virgins are at it again

If I'm going to the polling places, why wouldn't I vote while I'm there?

Come on now.

God damn CTR you must be really thirsty for that halloween promo bono.

You havent heard the new leaks? You are not getting any pays. Get fucked and go gome.

What is ctr?

Hello CTR.

REMINDER TO ALL AMERIFATS ON Sup Forums TO NOT TRUST MISINFORMATION SHILLS.

GET OUT AND VOTE

>Don't vote on the 8th

Stopped reading there and saged your faggot thread you dumb CTR shill

CTR, voter suppression is a felony. I hope you are female, or transitioning, so you can share a cell with Hilldawg and Huma.

Most pathetic anti Trump attempt to date.
I I'd tell you to go post on Liberal sites but even they aren't that stupid.

Can't tell if triple nigger CTR reverse shilling... or just retarded

CTR getting desperate: Exhibit A.

why would you guys want him to win anyway?

>1 post by this ID

And I think that in order to prove to Drumpftards that the election isn't rigged we should refuse to vote for Hillary, if Trump wins it'll prove him wrong

is (((this))) the new secret code for The jews?

Really?

do you really think we would fall for our own pysop?

>protesting the Demoncrats by going to the polling places to educate the sheeple on how things are rigged against Trump.

just don't do that near the polls, no need and could get the recucklicans charged with voter intimidation fraud

Yep, they don't want us to vote so we wont, but WE WILL BE HEARD.

Believe it or not, I'm going to miss you adorable shill faggots when this is over

Try not to get killed too hard, you are loose ends that can come back to harm the Clintons after all

slide thread

Hillary is not rigging the election you fucking drumpftards. Follow pic related so we can get our first female president.

I came by more or less just to say this.

Get Fucked CTR!

Thanks for the idea CTR. I'll just do both

Why not do both?

Pic related

It's who you'll see applying for unemployment in a week.

PPHHHHHHHBBBBBBBBP

I spit my coffee

Nice "psyops" holy shit it's no wonder your entire world is crumbling around you bwaahahahahahahahhah

hahahahahahahah

OAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH

Oh god it just keeps getting funnier

>p-p-p-please dont vote :'(

Ohhh my sweet summer child...

please ctr, take your trash tier psy-ops to fb. We are busy here fucking your campaing on and on.

Probably the worst ctr shill I've seen in a while.

He does it for the (you)s

Fuck, that image is gross

>not wanting farts and poopoo pipe fed directly into your mouth

Do you even fetish?

Correct the Record. Basically, those who come to defend Hillary against any accusation.
>inb4 spoonfeeding

> Not making use of the right to vote,which was paid in blood with past sacrifices
> Being this kind of an Untermensch

C T R
T
R

D E T E C T E D
E
T
E
C
T
E
D

I'll be sure to do this after I Vote for Trump. (Already did, early voter)

>trying to blackpil Sup Forums to not vote
Landslide confirmed! SHADILAY!

Seriously though, give me one reason to vote for trump of my vote isn't going to be counted anyways?

The odor of Desperate.

Don't vote... lol... that's a good one.

On the plus side, here in Michigan this morning, I talked 4 democrats into writing in Bernie Sanders instead of voting for Hillary.

This, cant wait to vote trump in mi

I'd say it's the other way round, if you're a Trump supporter not voting will give Hillary legitimacy but if you're a Hillary supporter there's basically no sense in voting, she's got this in the bag and you should just stay home and relax before the inevitable result.

I've supported Trump from the beginning and although I switched after the scandal about his misogynistic comments I definitely won't be voting on Nov 8th because it wouldn't change anything.

This is pitiful. Did they slash your funding completely at CTR, and now its just like two dudes trying to shitpost? You guys are fucking worse than the shills you had two weeks ago. Jesus.

#TrumpLandslide

New jidf

uhhh um... so you can REALLY senda message!

fuck off idiot

Un peso has been deposited into your gaming account.

This is just getting sad

This

Already voted for Trump. Can't wait to see the tears from hilldabeast supporters when they find out she's been running a pedophile sex trafficking ring

FUCK OFF MY POL FAGGOT GTFO

>don't vote goy

Lol nice try nerd virgin. How does it feel to realize that your polls were a lie all along. We're all going to vote and we're going to finally curb stomp you SJW fucks.

>Don't vote on the 8th
try harder next time cunt. got us to reply though. sage

>here me out
says the OP who doesn't even bother to come back to this thread.
sage used.

The shittiest bait threads are getting successful these days.

FPBP

Too late, I already voted.

nigga

>using mexican tactics
kys ctr

I literally cannot wait to vote. Im giddy about it.

please sage on replying the OP has literally not returned this is obviously a ctr slide thread nobody wants to see this bumped anymore.

middling quality bait, you should really leave this to the Canadians and Australians

REALLY MAKES ME THINK