I've decided to change my vote after reading this

Expat.

Those are his failures. Have you not seen is seccess, or do you think 2d like a woman?

He's still a billionaire. Meanwhile, what business's has Shillary or (You) succeeded in?

t.not even a trump supporter

but you're a fucking dunce

kys

I could become a multi billionaire if I had 200 million from daddy to get started shithead

It's like when people say "b-but he bankrupted 4 of his businesses"

out of what, over 500? Big fucking deal

4 bankruptcies out of 500 businesses
0.8% bankruptcy.

Fun thread but yeah

> failed business man meme
> has vast business empire worth billions.

He's not a warmongering whore taking a literal money shot from any foreign nation that has it to start proxy wars all across the globe.

CRASHING THIS COUNTRY

>is seccess
Mate you're embarrassing us. This is a troll anyways

This. His % of success is over 95%

you can't change your vote if you can't even vote in the first place stupid bong

CTR has to rehash the same tired arguements because they're too busy collapsing from the inside to think of new ways to shill

>Expat.

sure thing guv

He didn't have 200 million when he started. He didn't inherit a fucking dime until his dad died. Fuck, you niggers can hardly turn $500 into $600 by saving money.

>He doesn't know you can vote without an ID by simply signing a piece of paper promising you are a US citizen

Trump has a success rate of like 90%. The success rate for products and companies in general is less than 1%

are you mentally ill?

>hurrr durr he went bankrupt

he still has more money than you, if you are going by business success as a metric

$100m into $7b.

That's like a 700% return on investment. E'r body can do that shit...

Being a front runner for the republican national party and having more cash than any of us combined. While a virgin OP sits at his computer in their parents house criticizing our beloved future president.

>I've decided to change

No, you will always be the same CTR slave.

You better pray your records don't come up next year when either Trump supporters have the power or the anger to take care of all Hillary's puppets which are listed on Hillary For America and CTR tax returns. You are all fucked. And I'm not talking about pizza

>What makes him such a winner

Isnt that the point? That even how many times you fail you keep trying until you succeed

I doubt it, and it was only 22 million

the road to success is determined by perseverance not perfection

Can you even count that 200 million after four bankruptcies?

That would be 7000%. But he didn't have 100 million to start with, he had 1 million. His dad didn't die until after he was already a billionaire

He's shit.

i thought trump steaks failed too

Theres massive doubts hes a billionaire

80-90% of startups fail, entrepeneurs typically invest in about 11 businesses to get ROI from just one of them, that's the average.

Trump has started and run lots of businesses and relatively tiny number of gone bankrupt, whch is why he's successful.

Of course liberal idiots who have never run anything wouldn't have a clue about that because they understand literally nothing about the free market.

None of which make any sense at all

'his dad gave him moneys and that why he rich hurrrdurrr if my dad gave me money i be rich too hrrrrghh"

Most of yall motherfuckers got free room and board plus college paid for by your parents and still cant figure out how to save money or pay bills lol

>10 millions dollars in the 70's is worth the same than in 2016
I know Sup Forums is retarded but this is always hilarious to see.

Anyone who's ever been successful in literally anything will tell you that you need to fail a bunch of times first. There's no such thing as success without failure. I guarantee that anyone shitting on Trump for his bankruptcies is a nobody who will get nowhere in life.

>i've been proficient at running a small business, since all my endeavours failed and i'm a loser with no money surely nobody else could have completed such feats to gain billions

>Billions of dollars worth of assets.
>One of his clubs is worth 300M alone.
>makes hundreds of millions just from licensing his brand per year

definitely not a billionaire goyim!

You can't become a massive success without taking massive risks. And that inevitably involves dealing with a fair share of failure along the way.

You think its a negative that the guy was bankrupted 4 times but still managed to claw his way back to $7bn and be a contender for POTUS? You'd probably fucking cry if you lost a tenner.

Donald Trump is a WINNER in every sense. He is the definition of a highly successful, highly driven, high energy person. He is a true Alpha Male.

And he's going to rock the world.

BRITBONGS FOR TRUMP

Trump didn't become a billionaire this year, retard.

It's absolutely stunning how much success he has compared to failings in all honesty, one would think he came from the future or something.

He's the right president at the right moment.
>inb4 Trump America......... FAILED

This ties into the reason he doesn't want to release his taxes.
It was probably a quiet year for real estate so money did not change hands.
He made a couple million in profit and paid no taxes this year(or is still working on it).
His money(the 10 billion/4billion whatever) is in real estate and if buildings don't change hands, then his taxes will show he didn't make much.

There's no reason for him to release his taxes and have people question whether he actually is worth what he says he is simply because he didn't buy or sell anything.

lies.

The world needs a man like Donald Trump. The world is sick of political correctness and Millennial cuckery. A real MAN, a real WINNER, no-nonsense, no kid gloves, no pussyfooting around, just a MAN who tells it like it is and knows how to get shit done.

TRUMP FOR POTUS. FARAGE FOR PM. LETS TAKE OUR PLANET BACK!

You're missing Trump magazine and a bunch of other hotels/resorts.

Plus, he still never got that emmy...

TIM KAINE - - - the next prexident of the USA

So why wont he release his taxes? Hes probably got 500 mill maximum.

Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha hahaha
Oh shit
Hahahahaha Hahahahaha
You couldn't become a billionaire if you got an interest free loan of 999999999.99
t. Your student loans

Man, if so many failed and he's still a billionaire, I wonder if there's more to this?