Toonami music
pastebin.com/ihpxGCUZ
toonami.tumblr.com/post/71271575067/toonami-merry-christmas-and-happy-holidays

Naruto story
pastebin.com/ZFvtJfNa

Tweeting info
pastebin.com/qbLzAeH6

FLCL news
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-24/toonami-to-co-produce-2-new-flcl-seasons/.100222

AoT s2 eye catches
imgur.com/a/9FqEo

News
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-02/toonami-debuts-jojo-bizarre-adventure-stardust-crusaders-on-july-29-gundam-iron-blooded-orphans-season-2-in-october/.118320
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-08-03/toonami-to-air-outlaw-star-anime/.119717

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/934840/8ae328090d/
youtube.com/watch?v=Rz5ofs3xbdc
youtube.com/watch?v=eyI635o2pmk
youtube.com/watch?v=2HACXCqZGJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>miss me yet?

Not Death Gun doesn't have the balls to go NSFW

Reminder that when Lupin ended and Naruro was coming on, thousands of TVs were turned ON

Reminder that shinobism is a religion of peace, just because there are a few bad apples doesn't mean you can tar all of them with the same brush

nope

slut

No.

who?

Requesting a Drawer to draw Lewd Art of Lady

Not in the slightest and I wish your borisn't dogshit show wasn't coming back

Who?

True, but i can give you my favorite Doujin

exhentai.org/g/934840/8ae328090d/

No.

Whoot?

Reminder that each and every one of those turning back on just to see Nardo are fags

>borisn't

I think of doing that sometimes.

I honestly don't know who this is...i know it was the shit show known as IBO but thats it

>End of the night and only six threads

SHIT'S DEAD, IT'S OVER

Yes
And so horny.

No

Luka>>>>>>>>Ahim

The mods are usually asleep at this hour

>thread 6

not too bad I guess

I need those ninja power stars.....I'm sleepy

You mean people who like a decent show
>le swordman cuts all the bullets
Dogshit

>cameltoe
>not bullknuckle

we got 90 minutes boyo and I just took the bait

Toonami has been dead for a long while.

Danzo did everything wrong

>Hanzo and Danzo
Really?

>Naruto and Sasuke will probably die
>Most logical choice will be Orochimaru because Konohamaru is to weak and Sarada is to young.
>He can make a genetic army to fight the Ayy's
>He can make an improved army of Shins
>He doesn't even want the Hokage title
>He'd be willing to step down since he just wants knowledge now
>He'd be able to give some village children sagemode like he did his child and the Sharingan like Shin, and Hashirama's DNA
He's perfect.

>He was terrified we'd steal his power and take over Hidden Rain village.
>So we killed him and took over Hidden Rain village.

Reminder: Danzo did nothing wrong.

Oh you suck.

Waiting for a new thread because I didn't want to start in a dead thread. So much for that.

Next is something different. Here's Chicken Bone.
youtube.com/watch?v=Rz5ofs3xbdc
This isn't the usual jazzy stuff, but man is is groovy and cool. It's got a slinky, sleazy kinda funky feel that I dig. Not like most of the rest of the OST, but it works. The whispery engrish vocals might be hit or miss, but it grows on me after a while. And it gets into it halfway through. Gets a little more melodic, and I like that.

Sure, why not.
It is exactly as smart as Naruto

There could be hot pockets around though.

If he DID do anything wrong, this might have been it. But he mostly had the right idea.

Best pairing

Hmmm

Should have never trusted hanzo.

PFHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is there a reason why Yahiko couldn't just slit his own throat

Why don't they just kill that thing

Reminder he literally died for nothing because an Uchia was a lazy shit and didn't want to hang onto a pair of eyes for a few years

WHY DIDN'T HE JUMP UP THERE AND FREE HER BEFORE KILLING YAHIKO
RETARD

MY LEG

So why does this guy want to sacrifice himself for these two fuckwits

Operation Paperclip no Jutsu, that's why

>>Naruto and Sasuke will probably die
I thought they did die, or at least Narcho did

>Get so butthurt at ninjas acting like ninjas you become ninjas who don't act like ninjas
>Do ninja stuff
>Ninja you don't trust proceeds to betray you AS EXPECTED FROM A NINJA and holds token girl ninja hostage
>Dumbass friend fucking stabs himself using the knife YOU'RE HOLDING when there's like a million ninja tricks you should both know by now to save her

What the actual fuck is this backstory.

so much of Naruto revolves around these people with super amazing natural skill solving problems.

wew

>Dat ass will never come to rest upon your face

The ghetto statue

>Summoning Jutsu
>GHETTO STATUE!

>Feels sad man

Because drama.

life is suffering

Guess that explains the rods

Itachi tried sealing him away with legendary items.

Didn't work. The curse marks he put on people act as save points. He can use them to come back to life.

>The future refused to change.

Ryu please save us from these fake ninja's

So he just left those huge spikes in his back since that day? Why?

I will never understand Kishitmoto's stupid ass message about finding peace. Nardo said that killing only fuels the cycle of hatred bullshit yet he still died like a retard preaching forgiveness and happy feelings.

If you just kill all the bad guys, who the hell would still harbor any grudges? Apparently he didn't understand this.

So how long until understanding?

I remember when I watched this arc. Took me forever to remember why "yahiko" was so damned familar.

Finally we'll end on Real Folk Blues.
youtube.com/watch?v=eyI635o2pmk
I've listened to this song so many times I could probably sing along to most of it in Japanese by now. And I highly recommend it! It's fun! It's a moody, bluesy song that hits a careful blend of rock and jazz, a noir rock song if you will. The vocals really hit home on this one, drawing out all the passion and dramatic tone you need for a show like this. You may or may not care for the electric guitar, but I think it adds a bit, at least. But for me, it's always about the horns. Every little interjection, every little insert adds a bit more flair, emphasizes the main melody. I love that, when it helps hype back into the chorus. It just makes you wanna rock out to it. After the main song's over, it drops into a freestlye kinda interlude thing but never really picks back up the lyrics again, not that it really makes it better or worse, it's like the song plays itself out. Still, it's a great song, and it's an integral part of the Bebop experience.

An experience we hope you'll stick around to share with us later tonight! Until next week, this is Deep Space Radio, signing out for now! Later, folks!

>You will never be smothered under her perfect buns as she quietly sips tea

bad guys have families too who tend to take it personally that you killed their love ones

It simply get rid of all the curse marks

Should I stay up to watch Outlaw Star and Bebop?

fucking nasty

His power is based on being edgy, being impaled makes him more powerful.

Best show bump

And why is that

TIME FOR OUTLAWS

Convenient for his techniques I guess, even if he removes them they will come again later

What does your ego tell you?

Nothing in Naruto matters. Naruto gets fucking murdered by some Hot Topic Jojo reference in the spinoff about his son and the entire village is destroyed.

Maybe Boruto will have a villain who hunts cursed marks and kills them. Then we can see that fat cow Anko die.

Just go for it. Ive posted NSFW Ashi work.

IT'S TIME

Are you just gonna keep running away?

Man listening to the ED of season1 KLK really takes me back to when it was on the rerun slot ending the night on such a soothing note as I drift drunkenly into sleep.

youtube.com/watch?v=2HACXCqZGJ8

Its also the name of a character in Rurouni Kenshin.

Afternoon edits for tonight's Outlaw Star:

>Violence, swearing
>Old Man's fate
>The return of Melfina's spats and black bikini
>"Darn, these guys are strict."
>"Die. Die. Die. Die..." removed
>"Didn't you say she was really cute?"
>Drifting into the star

Probably Outlaw. This one's important.

Not Bebop.