(She-)Hulk #10 Storytime

Has anyone Storytimed my former favorite character if not I feel like suffering and you all should to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hAU4guHJ3Rk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does she still act like a rape victim?

Wtf??!?

So She-Hulk is He-Hulk now?

What?

Nah, they've simply decided that She-Hulk of all characters isn't sexy anymore. Seriously, it's the equivalent of having Gambit talk in a Southern drawl.

Did they switch artists in the middle of the fucking book? Are they doing that now?

I was just thinking the same thing, Really weird.

Also "fricking" sounds so goddamned stupid when they use it every other dialogue bubble.

Even good artists know when their work it's going to be ruined with shitty dialogue and weak story.

This is plain bad, even my snu-snu fetish can't save my interest.

Remember Me?

Remember when Shulkie was fun? I miss that.

She got a nice ass.

It was sensational.

Who can it be that I see?

I actually was looking for the storytime yesterday so thanks for sharing. I really want to like this series but it took so long for her to Hulk out and I feel like now is the writer just getting as much Hulk out as they can now. Those first like 4 issues were such a slog to get through that I stopped hard.

Also, What the fuck happened to art halfway through. Did the first artist quit and they had to find a replacement? Did the artist get sick? Does anyone know anything?

The End
For all that is good, Please empty out your She-Hulk folders on how she used to be for some Sunday She-Hulk, as to alleviate my depression from this arc

All I know is that I prefer the cartoonier second art style. Then again, I'm a gurihuru fan, so that's not exactly a surprise

I prefer the cartoonier look on this too, a good artist shouldn't be wasted on a shit comic like this.

I kinda miss the artist from the first arc just for the Hulk. The first half of this issue had a pretty solid artist. The second artist drew Hulk too human for my liking. Like they keep Jen's face but colored it grey. But otherwise, the art from the second artist was decent.

Does Jessica Jones keep bringing it up?

I thought the first artist was a better fit for the mood of the plot. The second artist has sexier characters though.

SO FULL OF RAGE
TOO UNCONTROLLABLE.
I'M A MONSTERLet's just talk things through sensibly and focus on our feelings and self control.

I really hope after this run Tamaki gets kicked out by Marvel so hard she'll fly back to the shithole she came from. DC were smart enough to NOT keep her around for a whole fucking year.

is she smashing an ice cream bar on her face?

>rather than showing the monster turn and run, we'll instead cut to the police saying that he's turning and running

I think this might be the clearest example of "tell, don't show" that I've seen in a comic.

She appears to be eating a doughnut in the most aggressive way possible

youtube.com/watch?v=hAU4guHJ3Rk

So what the hell is this book supposed to be? The covers and art in the back is comedy. Yet the insides have all been crawling in my skin.

So they switched artists and Jen went from ugly as fuck to hot as fuck. I don't know how I feel about this.

>PS WE HAVE GAY PEOPLE IN THE COMIC, REMEMBER
This has been the most impact-free showdown on a bridge I've ever seen.

wait a minute if she dodges that car, it goes right in to the policemen behind here. not a very heroic thing to do.

fuck this book.
they didnt even fucking try. its like the second artist didnt even look at the pages before he drew them.

Do you SJW's unironically like this?

Jesus christ what was that? What did they do to She-Hulk?

I thought she was one of the comedy books that would break the fourth wall, i've wanted to check her comics for ages because of that. Did they seriously forget that She-Hulk is supposed to be funny?

That was incredibly boring.

At least there's no cringeworthy out-of-place humour. Almost bought this then I saw a review of #1.

This is exactly how Mariko Tamaki writes and this is the only fucking way she knows how to write. She literally cannot write in any other way. It appears to be physically impossible for her to continue writing She-Hulk the way she was before.

yes, and carol danvers is a non-binary character now

they are draw she-hulk, carol like a man
and that great spiderwoman suit are gonna forever

disney destroy marvel comics

And the styles are completely different, Marvel has the worst publishers at the moment

>THEY'RE GOING TO SHOOT HIM
I feel like this fucker can handle being shot at by cops.

WHERE ARE THE CURVES?
THEY EXPECT TO SELL COMICS WITH THAT?

This, that is some nicely drawn stuff

lmao what is this shit? why is that dude suddenly missing his jacket? why did they change artists half way through?

Yeah they've been doing that a lot lately. It used to be only events had this and they usually switched to another big-name artist, now it's for almost any book and theres always an obvious decline in quality, hell America had SIX artists in one book

This cover was designed by a feeder fetishist, wasn't it.

Not even editorial incompetence could justify any other reason for it.

Is nobody else going to point out that they're using "frick" a lot? Or how the bitch in the car says "what the frick, fricking" and THEN has a scrambled out curse?

This is straight from the ministry of silly talks.

>GAY LOVE before the comic even fucking starts.

Nah, thanks. Once again, I'm good not giving a single cent to Marvel once again.

11/10 would fug

It's just like my terrible looking webcomics I read!

We've already noticed way back in the first issue.

This writing is terrible.

>Did they seriously forget that She-Hulk is supposed to be funny?

They remember that she's usually a lighthearted character, and that makes it even worse. They decided that out of all the Marvel female superheroes, she was the one that needed a dramatic story.

That's it? That's the whole fight??

Why is his arm 15 feet long?

Ten issues. TEN ISSUES OF BUILDUP and the resolution is Jen putting the fag into a coma and saying "sucks to be you" before walking away. Bravo.

test

>At least there's no cringeworthy out-of-place humour.
You mean besides all the instances where everyone said "FRICKIN" for some reason. No one says that shit.

Marvel clearly doesn't want to sell comics, they want to promote a message, and sink the industry.

They're pushing She-Hulk as Hulk now.

So Amadeus is She-Hulk?

This is the dumbest and laziest analysis I've ever seen of Frankenstein.

More like DC saw that she was praised for her graphic novels and - instead of throwing her face-first into an ongoing like Marvel did here - put her on a 4-issue mini-series which was just an excuse to test out the format before collecting it all into a trade.

Both Hulks, I think it has to do with the pronoun "she" since why should she be called She-Hulk when normal Hulks aren't called He-Hulks.

She-Hulk was made for legal reasons. In the 1970's, there was a character named Spider-Woman, on a Tarzan cartoon.

Marvel asked their lawyers if the cartoon could do that, and were horrified to find that changing a gender of a character was enough of a difference to stop them from suing. So they quickly made female versions of many of their male heroes to stop that in the future.

No, fuck you, you made her look like a man in drag

so Did i miss something or since when can she shulk change back to normal?

It's not her fault for having bad ideas, I blame the editors for that, they approve this shit, like Captain Marvel
Marvel lost soul after Disney bought Marvel rights

Since always?

I like to pretend that frosting is semen with red sprinkles.

>Getting this pissy over the least intrusive fucking part
Autism

Maybe if Lopez didn't try to render ever shadow like he's Bryan fucking Hitch he could get a whole book out.

Eh,while I agree it's not the worst offender about the issue you can't disagree that this issue is also shoving down the whole "We got gays" down the readers throats, I mean we get it, they're gay you don't have to keep repeating it every time they're on panel.

So what now she has a grey hulk? But not smart or comes out on a full moon or some bull shit?

It has to do with her trauma from almost dying when they fought Thanos. Idk, kinda weird, like was that her first close death experience, wtf?

It's not that, it was losing Bruce. As if that's the first time that's ever happened.

you mean getting "killed" by a Thanos missile?

Was it from losing Bruce? I thought it was from getting hit from those anti-hulk missiles. Both reasons are dumb either way.

Whole thing was stupid, they knew Thanos was coming thanks to Ulysses but they didn't bring everyone.

What's wrong with the power house team of War Machine, She-Hulk and Medusa?

Should have brought squirrel girl.

She always could. She could turn it on-and-off at will but would experience pain in the transition.

There was a time when she couldn't change back to human form, but she was cured of that quite a while ago.