DETENTION UH OH

DETENTION UH OH

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detention_(TV_series)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When i am an old man, lying in a hospital bed with nothing but an oxygen mask keeping my shriveled husk of a body alive, i want the nurses to remove that mask and let this girl sit on my face so i may die in peace.

Are there only 13 episodes of this show? I swear there were more.

those kids graduated a long time ago.

Detentionaire is a much better detention show.

I barely remember this

>no waifus
It's shit.

>Detentionaire
>no waifus
Are you fucking retarded?

So you've never watched the show then.

I said waifus, not giraffes user.
>inb4 giraffes are waifus

They're about average height, actually.

from the thumbnail I thought this was a shadman comic

It's got better waifus than wannabe-goth, girl-scout narc and the nigger twins.

>6teen ripoff

Oh shit, a Detention thread.

And by that of course I mean a Shareena thread.

When I get back to my computer I guess I should post some things. Hang on for maybe 10 hours, OK?

>made by the same company
>ripoff
user, you might want to invest in a new dictionary

oh hay someone saved my reference images.

This is my most recent version. Only a little different from the second version.

And here's one for Shelley

Yes, it was a one-season fizzle. Only three episodes in pretty awful quality are actually available online. I'd love to be able to see he whole series in decent quality but I don't know how likely that is.

As it is, that episode with Shareena in the gym uniform remains lost media.

YES

Now imagine growing up with Canadian animation and discovering that it's almost ALL lost media. I'm not even joking.

I'll be looking

show's name?

who

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detention_(TV_series)

those are some pretty big tits for a middle schooler

The only way you could probably see that is either someone uploads the whole series like someone did for the Super Dave cartoon that aired on Fox or Warner Bros releases the show on DVD (remember that about a year ago they actually relased the complete series of Histeria and 2 years ago, they released the complete series of Road Rovers on DVD. Not to mention that Xiaolin Showdown Seasons 2 and 3 were released on DVD just this year)

That's more of a service to humanity than anything.

Not if those shows are nostalgic to you, user.

She's definitely stacked as fuck, fun to draw.
Thanks for these

>Thanks for these
You're welcome, whoever you are

>She's definitely stacked as fuck, fun to draw.
Hope to see arts in the future.

>Not to mention that Xiaolin Showdown Seasons 2 and 3 were released on DVD just this year
Oh? Maybe there's hope yet for the rest of Taz-Mania & Duck Dodgers...eventually.

Are they related?

They should fug.

damn she thicc

Can only imagine the piece of ass she became in her 20's. I picture a gothy Kat Dennings

>TFW NO FUCKING GOTH GF EVER

Fraid she'll probably get fat. Almost all the gothy middle/high school hotties I knew didn't think they needed to exercise and their high sugar diets lead to non-thicc fattie status. Least they keep the humongous tits.

I see somebody's using my pics of her.

By 47k

>AKB

>draws characters known to several people or that are relavtively popular
>gets booty flustered when they're reposted elsewhere
not as bad as that autist tsuflipp

>open 6teen.fla
>draw new hair
>"Hey guys check out this new show!"

>oh no! production companies have house styles
Hey, if the legendary anime studios do it, why can't Western animation?

He doesn't type like a bootyflustered person to me

you'd be surprised, the tushy cushmooshy phenomena comes in many forms

You only think that because it lets degenerates like you toss the good stuff down the memory hole.

Arise!

Draw requests?

LOOMIS

Let's go for a classic; Shareena wearing just a man's shirt.

from the thumbnail I thought it was loss

this board fucking sucks

Not as hard as Shareena on the fifth date.

Shareena trying on a thong for the first time

Canadian cartoons ARE degeneracy, user.

I return as promised!

I would be lying if that wasn't the reason I first liked the character...but there's a surprisingly adequate low-key storyline running through this one-season squib.

Shareena is an early bloomer as proved not only by her amazing curves but also her (shallow) flirtation with goth fashion; this is the kind of interest in sub-culture and experimentation with identity usually associated with the middle teen years, and Shareena's already stuck in at 12.

In some episodes (it doesn't seem consistent) Shareena is kind of alienated from even the other kids in detention; she's too mature for them in a way.

Especially next to to Shelley Kelly () whose flat-chested and hipless body lines, Little Orphan Annie eyes, urge to please the (obnoxious) adult authority figure of the show and faux-Girl Scout thing all cloyingly scream "little girl" compared to Shareena's prematurely cool, independent-minded (pre)teen.

Despite this, Shelley prime motivation is to gain Shareena's friendship. This is mostly played for laughs as you'd expect, with Shareena going to lengths to get away from the annoying girl, but what's not there is a kind of snotty goody-good superiority like she's there to reform Shareena to be an obedient student like Shelley. She never brings up the fact that Shareena has detention every day.

This leads to a surprisingly complex little story when Shelley finally succeeds at the end of the 13-episode run; seemingly mature Shareena had been rejecting childish Shelley because the silly girl wasn't enough like Shareena herself (making "lonely outcast" Shareena a bit of a hypocrite) while Shelley was genuinely interested in friendship with no strings attached; it's Shelley who had the more mature heart all along.

OK, turns out I have to go buy milk so I'm off again for a little while. When I get back, some old, mostly unfinished fanart from old threads and then some WORLD PREMIERE arts I commissioned and the artists never posted on their own accounts like most artists (not that I would have minded).

good joke but I was referring to the influx of drawing lolis with big tits and hips

fuck you gay faggots

Some girls start puberty pretty early, user.

Well the shitty store was out of milk but they did have some cereal I like on sale.

Time for some fanart from the few Shareena threads that happened a couple of years ago.

Man, Canadian girls are uglier even in cartoons.

Detention was an American show.

But the other girl in the pic isn't.

This one has Creepy Susie in the trash because I managed to convince the artist to draw Shareena instead of her.

I would love to see a more polished version of this pic.

Much more recent; the artist did a random drawing of goth girls to draw. I suggested Shareena and she was lucky enough to come up.

OK time for the commissions I've had done.

Never before seen!

Focusing on Shareena's rear curves.

Shareena has cartoony eyes without irises so when this artist asked for a color I picked blue.

I'm hoping to get another one from this artist, but it won't be as lewd.

That's it for now. I want to have one done where Shelley wants to throw around a beach ball with Shareena and another with a dumb boob joke with Birch from My Life Me but I haven't found artists I like for those, plus images with two characters in them get expensive quickly.

No appreciation for new content? For shame.

Do you think anyone is going to admit to appreciating it?

i appreciate the new content. thanks

I appreciate it, thanks brah

I want to lick her bellybutton and cum in her hair.

Fuck, I want to shove my cock between those tits and detention all over them.

Ooh this thread is still alive

Has great husbandos

Those things wouldn't happen to be the missing episodes would they?

No...

Can someone draw her cosplaying as Lydia from Beetlejuice cartoon?

I want to do a Shareena greentext about her "convincing" Hall Monitor user to not send her to detention.

Is this some kind of Recess ripoff

Yes and no. It was created as WB's answer to Recess, but in execution the shows are basically nothing alike.

Same. I know I've seeen it but that's about it

Seriously though, what is Mona even doing there?

Oooh, that's new. Thanks mate.

Now if only Bigdad did an equally nice one with some larger tits on the girl, then I'd be happy.