Can we take a moment to appreciate that this song from Rick and Morty actually made it onto the music charts?

Can we take a moment to appreciate that this song from Rick and Morty actually made it onto the music charts?
Number #33 on billboard
youtube.com/watch?v=-E1Q_ENSxhc
or
hooktube.com/watch?v=-E1Q_ENSxhc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKBbUdfvwrU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i cant stop listening

Impressive

I don't listen to the radio much anymore, but will this get it on like a radio countdown show, like Billboard top 40 or something? Isn't that a thing?

SUCK MY FLAPS YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Hey this is the only Rick and Morty thread so I'll ask here, the air date for season three episode eight was supposed to air yesterday according to the internet, but it doesn't look like it has (aired yet). Anyone know if it got pushed back or am I just dumb?

Eh, call me back when THIS bad boy makes it onto the music charts.
youtube.com/watch?v=eKBbUdfvwrU

That thing reminds me of Krumm from Ahh! Real Monsters.

This is horrible. All this autotune shit, why wont it die

>Justin will never take you to the Terry fold dance
Why is life such shit?

I'd love to hear this in IRL radio.

Its on every Sunday

This is why their decision to count stream data was a mistake

Why is that?

>Can we take a moment to appreciate

Is there something I'm missing from the episode that makes this funny? Or is it just "it kind of sounds like he's saying suck on a ballsack BUT NOT REALLY"?

You need to relax, user. Maybe get a massage or something. Take a walk in the park.

So no, then? That's unfortunate.

Rick and Morty's success makes me feel lime a German during the rise of Nazism. You know its terrible, and there's no way this is going to end well, but you're powerless to stop it.

It's just a silly song, user.
You seem stressed. High strung.
Maybe a bubble bath?

>Stuff does not match my type of humor, so it's not funny and shit

I like the female back up singers repeating the asinine stuff that Justin is singing

>hooktube
your doing gods work, OP

I've listened to this at least 20 times by now

FUCK YOU (fuck you)

YOU STUPID DUMB MOTHERFUCKER

>Normal human parlance is tumblr now
u wot m8