White House says FBI director not trying to influence election

It's happening !
Obama throwing Hillary under the bus~

uk.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-whitehouse-idUKKBN12V1ZO?il=0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is Obama our guy?

Even that nigger knows which direction the whip cracks.

Nah, he's trying to save his own ass.

It's like the whole rotten system is crashing down. Praise Kek.

Next headline
>Obama turns on democracy

No, the nigger is doing it to save his legacy of what little there is

More like

Is Obama working with the Russians?

> Josh Earnest, the White House press secretary, has told reporters President Barack Obama believes FBI director James Comey is a "man of integrity and good character".

> The president does not believe he is trying to affect the election but he finds himself in a "tough spot".

> The White House will neither defend nor criticise Mr Comey's decision, the spokesman added.

> This puts the president at odds with Hillary Clinton, who called the Comey letter and its timing "deeply troubling".

Moron, if he throws Hillary under the bus he throws himself under the bus. Both of them were involved in selling stingers/stinger missiles to the Taliban. Obama knows that they won't find anything, and therefore, won't find anything on Hillary either. How does he know? I'm not sure, but he wouldn't just say this if he wasn't sure.

>praising an idol for the work of Providence

I love Obama n...

Oh nevermind, It's gone now.

This, if FBI smashed Clinton, people will look at Obama next as to why he defended her. So he just lets Lynch do the defending for him but publicly says nothing bad about the fbi.

A KGB sleeper agent from his birth in Kenya. Those sneaky commies.

If you haven't noticed, the Christian god hasn't been doing shit recently. Kek gets results.

Obama did it for partisan reasons but now he has an excuse to let Clinton die alone.

Kinda like never trumpers did after pussy tapes except this time it's a serious thing.

Is obungo going to stop shilling for Hillary now ?

Praise be unto him for these signs and wonders.

HE IS HERE

There's no reason for Obama to doubt in FBI based on so little evidence that Comey is corrupt. That's all this is.

Obongo went full whitey on that bitch

I also believe he wasn't trying to sink Hillary, he was just afraid that if he didn't say anything the investigation would leak and republicans would put his ass in a sling. He's already said as much.

>Is Obama working with the Russians?

>Clinton foundation mounts an attack on the white house to remove the Russian sleeper cells infesting the very core of this great country

When something goes wrong in USA it isn't always Russians or Arabs, as matter of fact it's most of times not Russians or Arabs.

FUARK. KEK IST GROß!

He's basically being blackmailed.
This proves the dirt they have includes him, so he has to throw her under the bus to save his own skin.

>a leaf

The Administration knows Hillary's a lost cause. If there's as much connection to sex trafficking and pedophilia as the rumors around Weiner and the Clintons are starting to suggest, then they know that the only thing worse than Trump winning the election would be Clinton winning and then being outed as the ringleader of a fucking sex trafficking operation a month after the inauguration.

Wtf i love obama now

He did have an inconvenient open mic a few years back!

>Both of them were involved in selling stingers/stinger missiles to the Taliban
[citation needed]

Obongo is saving his skin. Nothing more.

Obama got briefed over the weekend with what Comey has and knows Hillary is fucked. Rest of party is throwing shit at Comey but it's all theatrics - they have no fucking clue what he even has so they're in no position to call him out.

The only person who has seen what Comey has is publicly backing him.

Now what are liberals going to say? They haven't a leg to stand on anymore.

>I'm blind and nothing happens that I can't see

They're going to keep trying to hold an untenable position until reality bites them on the ass.

Yet more evidence that we can't fuck around with creating a meme without Redditors pouncing on it and spamming it autistically.

I have never used reddit. Ever.

Remember when Hillary threw Obongo under the bus for Benghazi. Did he wait this long to get payback? Is this an all-time best niggerjew double bluff?

lol no. Comey was asked to come forward so he could save his career. He was asked to do this as a smokescreen in order to get people and media away from wiki-links and voter fraud and on to a red herring.

>POTUS deleting his emails when?

they'll just keep claiming that it all isn't true and must be evidence planted by the Russians or some shit like that

Trump said he fucks women and they like it so that makes it completely impossible for them to not defend Clinton till death.

Its fucking over for Clinton

> comes back with titebond 2 and a bunch of those big lollipops

anti slide bump

This worries me. If they found something, wouldn't Obama be trying to bury him?

Will you ever learn superior left philosophy?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink

It means the exact opposite.

They did find something so he was justified in informing the American people.

At some point there is no option left but to play along and hope that they keep focusing on someone else if you play nice.

Fuck these idiots who didn't get the joke. I kek'd, user.

I'm not American but still I advice my American brethren to be cautious. If FBI gives clean chit to Hillary right before the election it may change the whole tide of the election. Slimy Politicians are same through out the world.

Obama's brother is one cool dude

Trump is a fucking puppet master

>claim election is rigged
>Obama and MSM decry the statement and insit it can't be rigged
>Comey comes out 11 days before the election
>Obama can't say anything or he will contradict himself.

We got a rat named Weiner singing to the FBI. Shots cash

>mfw nigger always fucks the white bitch

>its so big that even obama is forced to play ball or go down with them

They could have buried it if it came out years ago because they'd actually be in power. Now that an investigation will be wrapping up well into the next president's term, they can't guarantee they'll have the same burying power they had on the last investigation. Even if they win the election, the person who would ultimately have to bury the evidence is the very person the investigation is about. This situation will turn out extremely bad for them no matter what. At some point they just have to try to wash their hands of it, even if it means throwing Hillary under the bus.

But why would Obama not go through with the Hatch Act if there was something that could incriminate him or his party?

(((Who))) could it be then?

Because the information will come out no matter what at this point.

His own Secretary of HUD violated the Hatch Act by using his office to campaign for Hillary and he didn't do anything about it. Hatch Act is bullshit that nobody gets prosecuted for.

He's the motherfucking president. He knows he has to at least sound like he's responsible and in control of the situation even if it doesn't go his way.

If he says "THE FBI HAS GONE ROGUE AND NO LONGER SERVES DEMOCRACY" then he becomes 'the nigger president that couldn't keep dc in control' and not 'the nigger president that saved the economy back in 2008'.

I think it's more that he was so genuinely hurt from having them basically call him a dirty cop when he appeared before congress that he had to tell them bout this development just to prove them wrong. Apparently he's quite a prideful man, he got so butthurt during that hearing.

What you all FAIL TO REALIZE, is that the Comey statement was OBVIOUSLY manufactured from above; that is a guy similar in nature to Podesta arranged this EXACT situation with analysts and decided Comey had to make a statement (so that it didn't look like they were still hiding it)

Stage 1.5: Hillary says "Release everything nau lol" the day of announcement; before they have investigated anything

Stage 2: Obama says "I want everyone to know I am not another puppet, Comey is just doing his job (as a puppet)!"

Stage 3: Either Comey successfully stops the investigation AGAIN, or the FBI manages to charge 2-3 underlings. No way the propaganda arm of military would allow such massive revelations to officially propagate.

They create a tense atmosphere "Oh no, shh, look what's happening, shh shh let's see" then follow this up by doing absolutely NOTHING other than following a predetermined script of what to release when.

We have documents showing the entire government has been adopted by front corporations and "foreign advisors". You people think the FBI is going to follow through with this when their own leader works for the same people as Clinton? Holy fuck!