Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/10/31/media/donna-brazile-cnn-resignation/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=H6f4tZFZ_-g
youtube.com/watch?v=X8QZ0kNUhsk
time.com/4551711/hillary-clinton-emailgate/?xid=emailshare
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obama is only doing this so the fbi witholds the emails that implicate him

It means there's nothing in the emails

Obama is still campaigning for Hillary, he'd stop if there were serious shit in them

Obama is trying to distant himself from Hilldog, shit must be really bad

>Railing on DJT for months mocking him for saying the election is fixed

I think even our porch monkey in chief knows how fucking retarded he'd look if he started accusing someone of fixing the election

Even if it's nothing, the media putting "FBI investigating Hillary" in the headlines is going to hurt her & they likely won't find the emails until after the election

If there is nothing why doesn't hillary tell huma to release them?

Nothing in 650,000 emails?

He has to say this otherwise he would look like a massive hypocrite.

FBI user was right

based user

Why do you use such nasty names?

Obama hates the Clintons

This is him washing his hands of this whole shit show instead of going down the sinking ship along with her

>Obama is only doing this so the fbi witholds the emails that implicate him

That could be true. Outcome is the same; lizard woman is not happy about it.

The only thing Obama has to lose at this point is his legacy, and if letting the masses rip Clinton apart on a public square is what it takes to protect it, he might as well.

So literally everyone is throwing Hilary under the bus to save their own ass, aren't they.

This isn't at all surprising

When Obama says that he doesn't believe Comey is trying to influence the election, the implication is that reopening the investigation isn't something that should sway people's votes.

If he said that Comey was trying to influence the election then people would start to consider more seriously the gravity of the investigation.

Obama made a deal nigger, he just shat over his own party's rhetoric that's been blaring for 48hrs.

Obama and Hillary never liked each other, I doubt he forgot that Hillary was the original Truther even though the ((media)) likes to pin that blame on Trump. Calling his allegiance to the USA into question because he was always an outsider was part of her campaign against him when they were fighting over the nomination; pretty funny, too, since Hillary has no allegiance to any American besides the Clinton Family. She'll sell us all out for bribes deposited into the Clinton Foundation.

Sorry our *spook-ass blue gum jigaboo in chief*

Huma's dead senpai

thats actually better

OBAMA IS A RUSSIAN SPY HOLY SHIT

>95398005▶
>FBI user was right
What did fbi user say?

>Obama is trying to distant himself from Hilldog, shit must be really bad

Those who think they can bail out will do so.
Others belong to the "We'll all hang from nooses crowd!", they have to defend Hillary to the end.
That might include Cheney and McCain (and Bushes) because of Syria.

haha spear-chucking rape ape NIGGER

Yeah he's not attempting, he is!
ahahahahahhahahahaha

see>>racism used to have more class involved.

4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS! OBAMA DONT GO.

Yeah, where is Huma? Even CNN says it's the second day she isn't with Clinton.

wait i thought obama was removed from all the campaign headlines or whatever and that hillary canceled her rallies

It's possible I'm wrong

If you start seeing people that were bashing Comey suddenly turn around then it's most likely a sign I'm not

>believing Sup Forums

>ever

You got rused friend

If that were true comey wouldn't have done anything, he already did the "no indictment" thing in July. There's no benefit to doing it again.

Cheney and bush had nothing to do with syria

I dont have the screenshots, but he said something along the lines of HRC and Obama hate each other and Obama would jump at any safe chance to tank Clinton for his own gain. he would do this by supporing Comey. perhaps he'll try to doctor it to a state of emergency or changing the two-term rule or something along those lines.

so did trolling

Do you think that the fbi or nypd was able to figure out the ctrl f function when investigating these emails?

Keywords that is

Welp, I think this seals the deal. Obama's thrown them to the wolves

Happening?

Obama does not want to piss off te fbi because he has emails with hillary's server

It also means that hillary has no leverage over obama

Also, it may be a dual play. Publicly support comey while having loretta lynch find a way to fuck him

>HRC Press Release: Obongo is working for Russia

money.cnn.com/2016/10/31/media/donna-brazile-cnn-resignation/index.html

It's all coming down now.

>Donna Brazile out at CNN amid leaks to Clinton campaign

About fucking time. She didnt even to understand that she had done something wrong

See what he says tomorrow when he's rallying for her

OBONGO IS DISTANCING HIMSELF EVEN FURTHER

SHES FUCKING DONE SON

Trolling is still a art.

Keep in mind at Least 600,000 of those are just personal emails with JPEGs of Weiner's dick

Cheney is connected to the pipeline deal that
Assad said no to.

Hmm...seems to me his only hope is a hail marry of the following options all of which are cutting ties.

1) Praying Hillary gets in, and that this blows over that he doesn't have to be involved while Hillary gets indicted.
2) They try and challenge 2 term limit rule where he can slide in, or another candidate slides in and it blows over.
3) Trump gets in and doesn't scorch the earth, and allows him to make the changes that Trump wants as long as he doesn't get indicted.

We all know Obama is dirty with the rest of them, but he probably didn't partake in the supposed child sex scandal (if it's true which I think it is), but the Benghazi fuck up and arming terrorist he's in on...the child sex ring is more "important" in the public eye than that. I think he has no choice then the following three options, and pray it works out. What do you user's think?

Not necessarily true

>the supposed child sex scandal
god I hope this is true. fucking child rapists getting what they deserve is one of the sweetest things, especially when they're corrupt politicians

This.

I think Obama has ditched Hillary and has conceded this election in order to preserve his own name and also keep the Obama family good reputation up for when Michelle runs in future.

He isnt gonna throw his own family under the bus for the Clintons, they dont even like each other.

You're a thick paddy cunt.

>they dont even like each other
they HATE eachother
youtube.com/watch?v=H6f4tZFZ_-g

Hillary continues her offensive on Federal law enforcement agencies. No matter what happens, I feel like we are on the verge of experiencing another 1968 again. U.S.A., France, the parallels of discontent are now on the front burners.

I love reading comments on CNN and ABC articles.

If it is really "scorched earth" from Weiner. I guarantee it's true. Between bohemian grove, CF, and Jeffrey Epstein...there is one other link I've made personally that makes me believe this has been going on a LONG time through various presidencies would you like to hear it?

>50% of world's population
>Minority

Followed by more nuclear war fear mongering a la Cold War. So transparent.

sure, go ahead

Pedos and pedo enablers are a minority.

This stupid fucking nigger right here is going to fry when Trump gets elected. It's gonna be great.

The only people who can investigate Comey for a Hatch Act violation is the DOJ,

and that's clearly not going to happen. Comey covered up for the first Clinton investigation that was almost surely at the behest of AG Loretta Lynch. Who knows what kinds of shit Comey knows now.

youtube.com/watch?v=X8QZ0kNUhsk

Obama: "Yo, Comey my Homie"

i hope a trump DOJ investigates the fast and furious gun running operation that this fucking subhuman instigated and then covered up at considerable resource.

The dems are leaving her ship as quick as they can.

Women make 52% of population
>minority.

WTF, if anything this will increase people's trust in the FBI.

FBIanon told us Obama hates shillary and would throw her under the bus at the first opportunity.

African American Intellectuals

anyone give me the short version of this? too busy to watch atm

spooky indeed. but I don't get what this has to do with a child rapist ring

It's the "under-represented in X" argument. Indians are a minority in the US, but not in STEM. Honestly I don't disagree with it, but using affirmative action as a solution is wrong.

underrated

WILL CTR COLLECTIVELY COMMIT SUICIDE NOW THAT THEY KNOW THEY'VE LOST, SINCE THE ONLY PERSON WHO COULD SAVE THEIR BELOVED HAG JUST THREW HER UNDER THE BUS? TOP FUCKING KEK M8

>Kid disappears in the woods near parents
>parents call local law enforcement
>FBI intrudes on a case not in their jurisdiction
>Green Berets come in to "help" with investigation also not in their jurisdiction
>Other eye witness sees man carrying child within range of original disappearance
>FBI suppresses information and doesn't allow parents to know.

It's clear to me that children are being abducted in cases where they're out in the middle of nowhere, where it can be chalked up to kids just wondering off and lost. They were really close to being caught there (people in power) so they sent Federal employees to suppress information. That's my opinion.

time.com/4551711/hillary-clinton-emailgate/?xid=emailshare

Guys... Guys... Didn't you know that the investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails are an attack on women?!

YOU TOTALLY HAVE TO READ THIS ARTICLE!!!! WE'VE BEEN SEXIST THIS WHOLE TIME!!!!

You really think there's nothing in those emails? That she tried to delete them for no reason. That she would hold up an investigation, violate several laws to protect herself because of no reason at all? You're fucking wacked out dude if that's the case. They are all going to burn just some worse than others

>Obama dumping Hillary
ITS OGRE
CTR ETERNALLY BTFO

He's talking about "wild people" who are living in the woods. That's more believable to me than your theory. I mean wouldn't it be much easier to buy some children from human traffickers than abducting american children?

I wonder if the voters will be revealed to be Russian agents when they vote Trump by the millions

he's a shill. it's his job.

Well considering Loretta Lunch is being investigated by the FBI simultaneously, it's all out war with the DOJ and FBI. Obama appointed the guy so he has to stand behind him a bit, but I wonder what can save him now. Maybe he'll beg for a warrant from Trump if he completely burns the Clintons for him

I think it's actually around 51% so they are technically the majority

Obongo

Obama never liked Hillary anyways. You could tell that in 08.

Actually, 617,000 of the emails were Weiners weiner, the other 33,000... well.

>implying Holder just isn't scared shitless of a Trump presidency so he might actually have to face justice for his bullshit

I know they gotta put food on the table after the checks run out next week, but how can someone earnestly write those things down and be happy with oneself? Insanity

50% /OURGUY/

>influence the election

EVERYBODY IS TRYING TO INFLUENCE THE ELECTION, YOU RETARDS. THAT'S HOW ELECTIONS WORK.

REEEEEEEEEE

say the line shills :^)

Obamacare is headed into disaster. If anything a Trump presidency lets him blame republicans for its failure, whereas Hillary would throw him under the bus along with republican congress for its failure

There's no case here.

Mick here has a point. King nigger is trying to appear unconcerned.

Too bad its too late for that. I look forward to the public executions.

this from the guy who is on video saying "we need to brainwash people on guns"

too fucking rich