Who 1 here?

Who 1 here?

5 master race reporting

Confused number 2er reporting in.

This scale is absolutely, pants on head retarded. Agnostic and Gnostic mean "Uncertain" and "certain". A Gnostic Athiest is someone who absolutely believes that God cannot exist, while an Agnostic Theist is uncertain but inclined to believe in the existence of God.

Also, it's retarded to absolutely believe in something that has no definitive evidence other than a dusty old book that tells you about a God who fucks with people incessantly in the beginning, waging war and killing whom oppose him, only to tell his Son that everybody has to be a cuck with the New Covenant.

The majority of people on here (including me) are probably two

1. Creationist.

>tips fedora

3. Both extremes are idiots

im about a 3

I-i-it's a tribly, pleb

2 here.

Yeah sure, I'm a 1. What god actually turns out to be is unknown, but it definitely exists, even if it is only the memories of people who talked about his existence or nonexistence. It's something.

I'm currently a 1 and used to be a 7 around my middle school and H.S. years.

/hides fedora

>tfw perfect 4

fuck off 1 fags 2 fags 3 fags 5 fags 6 fags and 7 fags

I don't believe in god as we describe it.
yet evolution has a reason for everything, and it's no coincidence that every human is born with some sort of "sense of presence".

Based 4bro

>Sup Forums worships a Jew while wishing to gas the Jews but for real this time it didn't really happen in world war 2 the Nazis were amazing but Hillary and liberals are literal fascist anti white nazis but the Nazis were advanced and amazing at everything but could definitely not figure out how to kill a few million people instead they put them in summer camps with pools and movie theatres but let's finish the job this time and gas what they left over but of course the holocaust didn't happen the Nazis were the good guys!

2.5 getting closer to 1 every day.

6 because not retarded

Reminder that everyone except for 1's and 7's are children

>Fag has no counter argument

dawkins is a dipshit

7 here. I'm really disgusted to see so many professing theists among Sup Forums's ranks. I bet you all think you're so "red-pulled" too, huh?

5/6 here, but I'll go back to Church if Trump wins and I can find a non-degenerate white one.

I am 7

Soli Deo gloria, brother

>Who cuck here?

4 reporting in

Popping in to say a strong 'Strong Atheist'.

== fist bump ==

3 here, i'm sorry

1. monomer -> polymer life perceived as "random" negates nothing as to God's existence and creation of what exists. All it suggests is that we little humans aren't all that important, as we'd so very much like to be.

This tbqh familia

4 as a general argument. Around 5.5 for any protestant christian related religion. However, I have done very little research on the subject of both.

this scale is fucking retarded

you must be sub 100 IQ if you take it seriously

>2016
>Not tipping your continental

1 but i dont know what to do with this

7 master race. Once you realize how the human brain works you realize everything there is to know about why people believe in God.

Oops, misread...I mean 7 Master Race.

I don't "think", I know.

>Heh I'm uninformed but let me make bold statements
Typical college sjw here people

>TRIGGERED
>being 100% sure of anything
Maya has you in her tendrils.

I don't think I could've held my faith after spurning the church for 10+ years if I were not a 1 on that scale.

I'm a 3. Wish I knew how to push my belief further towards either end but no argument I have seen satisfies me. I will probably end up at 4 and be really unhappy about it.

I'll give a fraction of a possibility that human life was intelligently designed. But there would be nothing supernatural about it, especially not in the way that theists describe the origins of man.

Define God. I could be anyfrom from 4 to 7, depending on the definition. A universal spirit underlying the quantum structure of the universe or YHWH and Joseph wife's son.

Yeah, because humans were designed to worship God.

Richard Feynman didn't believe in God and he is the smartest person to ever live

Who here comfy pantheist?

>mfw when to smart too believe any of those

4 here.

Anyone in group 1 or 7 is either a liar or an arrogant cunt because there is no way to be 100% certain either way

8. THELEMITE: I believe God's existence holds merit, yet I still don't fucking care about him or any of his commands.

This

6 here. I don't think there is a god but do think that deism would be way more plausible than theism.

Only thing i'm conflicted about is whether the "religion and religious people = a better society" meme is true.

>muh label

No serious atheist could be 100% sure

What now faggot?

Fedora: The List

Nice caption faggot

That's a fucking python not a 1911

I wouldn't ever state my views in public at the moment. I just do not see the point of view that everyone on earth knows god intrinsically being a valid component of reality. This is stated in the protestant christian bible to my current understanding. It is a very bold claim to state that every human that will ever exist will know god, and this is a scientifically testable argument.

De-facto atheist.

There's nothing stopping environmental pressures from producing zealous mushroom popping shamans. And religious people tend to have more kids. It's sort of inevitable.

amen brother

Somewhere between 5 and 6.

8. Jaded Saracen Slayer

You start with 7 and end up with 1 after that there is no turning back anymore

>Gnostic Atheist
>Agnostic Theist

You have been memed my friend. Can you define "Lack of Belief"?

OH THERE ARE TWO OPTIONS SO THEY BOTH MUST BE EQUALLY LIKELY... DURRRR FUCKING IDIOT

6 because not cuck.

a rational thinking leaf. seems rare these days

where is the antitheist oven all the ghost believing faggots option? is that 8?

Ayyyyyy

Actually I do have a counter argument, but I also have better things to do than monitor a Sup Forums thread constantly to check for (You)'s. But if you're narcissistic enough & close minded enough to believe there's no higher power or being of any kind you are 1 too many chromosomes short of my help anyways.

2 or 3. Leaning more towards 3 though.

Brother
>*tips fedora understandingly*

1 and 7 are actually the most retarded. at least acknowledge the fact that you cant know.

>Trilby

first post best post

This guy gets it

7. Cry more 6cucks

If we are talking about a specific god, such as the one of goat herders in the bronze age, 6

1 is the correct answer

FOUR
O
U
R

All other choices indicate autism with severity scaling with distance from 4.

good day chaps and /thread

I range anywhere between 3-5 on any given day.

>Typical Americans committing the black-or-white illogical fallacy when it comes to spiritual discussion.
>YOU BELIEVE IN GOD OR YOU DON'T! THERE IS NO IN BETWEEN!
>YOU CAN'T EVEN TRULY BE IN THE CENTER
>YOU'RE JUST A PUSSY THAT CAN'T PICK SIDES! STOP BEING ON THE FENCE!
>AGNOSTIC ISN'T ABOUT NOT CARING FOR THE EXISTENCE OR NON-EXISTENCE OF GOD, YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO SEEM SMARTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE YOU FAGET!

If there is one thing that theists and atheists hate more than each other, it's an agnostic.

1. There's one god and one god only. KEK is his name

4 master race here. I'm sure if you look into it you can find one might be more likely than another but in the end his existence shouldn't really change your life(unless you are a weak willed cuck who can't think for himself).

Agnosticism is the smug "intellectual" option.

4, how am I supposed to know?

1 here, Allahu Akbar.

1 seems insane, I've met priests that had doubts