What does Sup Forums think of Brickleberry?

I don't.

made me laugh a few times.

I'm fairly certain Tosh wanted to see how long it would go as a joke since he's the only thing Comedy Central has left other than South Park

I liked the episode where the little bear cucks the brown haired guy.

Show's only good if Shadman does some art shit of it, until then I don't care about Tosh.0 gone wild.

I watched it. It was mostly bad but it was good background noise as I played Path of Exile.

Good voice actors in a shit show with shit characters and shit writing.

It's not THAT bad. It's cheap offensive humor at it's finest, which is to say that it's not very good. "Oh my god, they went there" only goes so far. It's easy to find something better.

I like of it. I didn't think it was great but I liked it.

I'm still mad its the reason Ugly Americans got canned

Family Guy in a park.

It had some potential though.

Seriously? That makes me sad.

obnoxious trash and one of Tom Kenny's genuinely worst performances I've ever heard.

absolute garbage, it was hard to watch for more then 2 minutes

Its because Tosh was a lil bitch and threatened to walk if Brickleberry didn't get renewed. CC caved in and cancelled Ugly Americans so Brickle could have its time slot.

/thread

Is that thing still on or was it cancelled?

I would totally fuck malloy up the ass

whatever happened to that show legends of whatever?

its all good expert for Connie, shes the toot on the show

As Harry Partridge said it was totally bland

cancelled got a comic to finish it.

It's the west's School Days.

Not even joking. A bad show with an out of nowhere ending that involves death.

Just read about Brickberry's ending. Nice.

the comic is the true ending. it ends with denzel raising jesus and ethel being taken to court by connie after refusing to allow her to have sex with her and future steve time traveling to murder woody and accidentally making woody a woody a better more whole person and them killing the cow aliens with guns obama had from disarming americans in exchange for a pair of connie's panties. then finishing off the cows by throwing a cabbit from a previous episode into thier ship. then future steve dies in horrible pain because the fading away effect of time travel is painful apparently.

Sounds fucking horrible. Someone storytime it

did i mention the animal fucking hick is a masochistic male cow butt slave goes back to stop steve as well

its more fucked up than the tv show dude.

It was "offensive humour" at its most boring. Too reliant on easy jokes, not enough creativity.