Daphne or Velma? I think the choice is clear

Daphne or Velma? I think the choice is clear.

Daphne

Scrappy on Daphne in the middle of the courtroom, while I sit in a throne and watch the chaos as Velma sits on her knees in front of me, sucking away on my penis furiously. Scooby and Shaggy are also there juggling bowling pins and Fred is sent away outside to lay traps or some nonsense.

Why not both?

Mystery Incorporated - Velma
Be cool! - Daphne

exactly these versions? Daphne100%

You didn't need to choose an ugly picture of Daphne to make us choose Velma. She's always better.

>Cherry-picks the sauciest Velma and most awkward Daphne images available.
>Daphne still superior.
Nice try OP.

I thought most people would pick Velma because of the Velma Effect where the less popular girl is the better one. You know, like how some people preferred Stacy rather than Roxanne.

I'm not okay with the idea of sexy clowns.

No, you see, it's reversed now.
Because most people now prefer Velma, contrarian faggots go for Daphne.

I'm still a Velma man, because she's thic, thirsty, and sharp.

>clowns
Actually they're nearly all clowns, considering they're wearing make-up.

Always Daphne. Velma is a lesbian, anyway.

we fred

Fuck every beta who thinks that Velma is by any means superior because she's "nerdy".
They all are beta males who can't even pick superior choice in a fucking cartoon because they know that in real life they wouldn't have a chance banging Daphne.

First nice triple double

Next why dont I have a sexy clown Velma now?

Sad truth :(

>picture of someone at their worst
>picture of someone at their best
it's obvious who's better here...

This thread needs more angsty teen girl.

They're both good.

No shame in lusting after obtainable women. There's no profit in trying to play on a field that's not open for business to you.

what if Velma was black?

This is a man with exquisite taste

Don't you see how sad it is that we are so beta that we can't even dream?

Now we're talking. Also Zara from the Be Cool episode Protein Titans 2 but there's no damn pics anywhere.

>Fuck every beta who thinks that Velma is by any means superior because she's "nerdy".
She's hotter because she's thicc, user.Daphne's a beanpole.

this.
Velma just has a better design, it's not to do with her personality or "chances"
I mean what a stupid idea, how pathetic would you have to be to weigh your "chances" with a fictional character, you can be the most disgusting human being ever and imagine the 10/10 pure elf maiden with massive tits would instantly fall in love with you.

Daphne's long legs and pantyhose will always make me choose her

Umm... drawfags?

>People not being into pigtails and headgear

How bush league can you get?

Laughed.

Velma's wide hips and glasses will always make me choose her

Marcy is best girl.

I'm not good enough for my waifu, she'll be happier with someone else.

Daphne, obviously

Well, thats gonna be a problem.

Her name is Hot Dog Water

The Hex girls are the best girls

>beanpole
do you know what that word means?

Velma is 15 years old and 95 pounds, she's not fucking ""thicc""

I think both are wonderful girls.

Yes, this pleases me greatly.

I'm almost 90% sure Giggles is who started my clown fetish.

This

Jokes on you.

Pajama's are sexy as fuck.

>She's hotter because she's thicc
She's really not

I don't know if Giggles is a clown or if you talking about Giggle-chan RIP but i'd fuck that clown regardless

>Nowadays velma is simply a CtrlC + CtrlV of her body and hairtyle following Mystery Inc.

yeah i think i've made my choice

>Daphne Vs Velma thread
>Daphne at her worst & Velma at her best
>People take notice and bitch
>Same thing happened a few weeks ago with Velma looking bad and Daphne looking good
>Used fanart instead of canon images
>No one said a damn thing
Y'all hypocritical motherfuckers disgust me.

Daphne 4 lyf

Velma was Sup Forums's waifu back when that kind of girl appealed to most guys and lesbians here. This was as late as 2016.

Today's Sup Forums is seriously affected, if not overtaken, by Sup Forums.
The men (very few lesbians left) of new Sup Forums see SJWs everywhere they look, and a smart, cynical, plump, wiseass girl is threatening to them, not attractive. It's no surprise that the conventionally pretty, conventionally feminine, non-threateningly average Daph is becoming preferable.

>Velma just has a better design, it's not to do with her personality or "chances"

Her brainy, lovably cynical personality totally does it for me. But as I mentioned above, Sup Forums isn't into women like that anymore.

Agreed

Hey morons, Velma is still being fucked by Chad, even if she's 300lbs and has hairy legs, Chad is still making her eat her shit off his dick and she's loving it. She'll never be yours, not even when she's 35 and all used up, you'll still be beneath the last possible choice for her.

The fuck? M8 honestly think about this why the fuck wouldn't you take the easy route

Huh? I thought Chad was busy with Daphne! Why, that no-good...

user, you do realize that Daphne was the ultamite chad bait, right? She's literally a 60s Stacy whereas Velma is the wiser and knows better than to through herself at the nearest Chad.

Protip: You LOST THE ARGUMENT.

>inb4 "Look at how austitic velmafags are"
>inb4 people still saying it anyways because it can still apply

read the filename

>implying we're hypocrites and it wasn't just posted during European hours or something

You can't blame us for other people's bad taste

>Believing in the beta/Chad dynamic
>not knowing that it is actually only a small fraction of complete unfuckables who never get any and most people get by pretty good

I'm not sure what's worse—that he'd like to see a girl degrade herself to eating a guy's shit, or that he'd like to be that guy and get with those women.

Asian Velma all day everyday.

Goddamn, thats one sexy Daphne.

>>not knowing that it is actually only a small fraction of complete unfuckables who never get any

This place is full of those exact people, now MRAs who have /theories/ about why the women don't want them, all of which magically avoid the obvious explanation "because I'm an asshole."

Thats why you gotta get them before its too late

Get which ones? The Daphnes? Hell no.

I'll be trading snark and cuddles with my supersmart V till the end of time. (Actually dating someone like her in real life, which is great.)

No the Velma's you gotta get the Velma's before they get fucked up by sjw bullshit or they get screwed up by the pushover emotional wrecks they date

Giggles is that specific clown , Giggles the Slutty Clown.

Anyone can date an emotional wreck, or be screwed up by one (it happened to me with an earlier GF).

SJWs are just extreme case of seeing sexism and racism everywhere. It's smart to look for it, just not to make it an obsession like SJWs do. I don't mind if my GF spots it where I spot it too. That's smart.

Yeah but they date more push overs than the average attractive female does and these cuck boi's are ruining all the smart girls

Neither. Daphne's is more kind-hearted and accepting across renditions but is 100% not my type visually. Velma is totally my type visually but she kinda always comes across as a high-maintenance killjoy.
They'd seem pretty cool to know as people, I guess.

>these cuck boi's are ruining all the smart girls

Wait, so deprived asshole guys are, by their behavior, pushing normal girls into becoming SJWs, and our solution is to punish the girls?

I'd rather take my chances with the girls, some will be able to tell I'm not an idiot like the last guy they were with.

It's weird how the guys AND girls who care the most about looking tough just come off as nervous wrecks.
It's bombastic but it's the opposite of real strength

A Bobbi Star is fine too.

Wtf? I never said to punish the girls user

Bobbi star make a really cute velma

Almost as good as 2D Velma

Fred or Shaggy? I think the choice is clear.

Its like your trying to bring Sup Forums here

I want to know where the idea that Velma was sexy even came about.

I just liked her personality then as time went on I associated anyone with the nerdy velma look with her personality making me find anyone with that look attractive

why choose when you can fuse?

This is actually very true, and not just in Scooby Doo. It started in a similar effect to the Ginger/Mary Anne situation. People would say "Ginger or Mary Anne?" and you'd get people saying "Actually, I always preferred Mary Anne" as though that was something unexpected. However, it reached a point that if you actually tallied the votes, Mary Anne won by a wide margin. It's a misconception built on what people perceive as more conventional. Likewise, while Daphne was seen as the 'conventional' choice, Velma was the more accessible option, which often has wider appeal than just pure physical attractiveness.

That said, Velma definitely started out being the more 'homely' girl, but gradually became more conventionally attractive herself. Maybe not quite as much as Daphne, but still.

Even in the the original show, Velma had the same figure as Daphne.

>because she's thic
Outside of recent movies and shows, Velma's never been thicc, just kinda frumpy.

I suspect that thirsty animators who lusted after Velma the same way other betas do made her thicker to appeal to their fetishes.

Daphne canonically weighs more.

>whereas Velma is the wiser
Velma was always thought to be the "smart" one, but really she gets kidnapped almost as much as Daphne and only really explains things after the fact.

>the worst daphne has ever looked vs the best velma has ever looked

Well Velma is 4'9

No.

Velma/Fred and Shaggy/Daphne are the proper way to pair off the characters.

Yes it is
Scooby

How come the green one's cleavage doesn't go all the way down?

Unfortunate birth defect. We don't talk about it.

This is a great fucking screenshot.