Can New York go red this year?

Can New York go red this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/amp/updates/syrian-refugees-find-a-safe-haven-in-amish-country
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, but Pennsylvania will. Thank the Amish

Anything is possible. It's all up in the fucking air since Clintons might be pedo sex traffickers but also maybe not and allegedly there are 60 hours of trump tapes left or something.

Isn't NYC most of New York's population?
Doesn't seem likely to me

No, but here's a bump.

Unfortunately, no.
New York will have so much voter fraud this year in Hillary's favor, as well as in Florida and California.

Jersey yes NY no

NY gonna red.

No. Not a chance.

We have to be more focused on NV, CO, NC, NH and PA.

Only if Hillary drops out

Trump will easily win the election but CA, NY, WA, MD, DC, VT are absolutely not in play unless Hillary completely exits the race

What is this about Amish liking Trump? Amish should like Democrats better, they're more likely to pander to their weirdo religious tax-dodging asses than Republicans are. Besides, they've been willingly taking in shit tons of brown refugees to work on their farms.

>tfw PA is leading the war on terror by importing terrorists in and converting them to anabaptism

Mass as well

>New Cuck City
>Ever, ever going Republican again.
New York is a model for America: Jew-owned, filled with immigrants, kept democrat-run by the hordes of shitskins and gibmedats who constantly vote for white men's money, and the traitorous white whores who give their bodies to those very same scum.

Careful with that edge my dude

As somebody who lives right on the border,I really want Washington or Oregon to go red, since they're the only states I've visited.

What edge? The amish around me have tons of syrian immigrants and they actually get along famously, it's nice.

You don't understand the amish.
They actually operate off of core moral values.
Something A shill like you would never understand.

They hardly impact the election anyways.
If every amish got out and voted trump it would be 40,000 votes.
Sure it's pretty good but it's not gonna make a state go red over night.

As someone who has voted red every election, no probably not. Way too many dumb slaves living on government assistance here. I agree with Ted Cruz on his "New York Values" point

Oregon, NY and CA are all as red as an apple

I also understand how they take up the roads with their buggies and their horses shit all over then yet they pay no taxes to use said roads.

Other than that, they are very nice people I suppose. Other than the occasional annoying buggy that wont get over to the side of the road, they are easy to get along with.

I live in New York state, NYC keeps us from being a red state. They suck the rest of the state dry, nothing good happens for this state outside of Albany and the Boroughs so we keep losing population due to a lack of jobs and absurd tax rates. NYC has approx 50% of population.

Short answer NYC big business and libs stop NYS from ever going red

Amish want one nation under one god saluting one flag. In virtually any other country their backwards asses would have been scapegoated and genocided. Hillary wanting to import tens of thousands of their natural predators and forcefully turbo abort their sons and daughters doesn't really sound too great.

Could happen but it hinges solely on Trump's chops as a NYC native. They could potentially feel like it would be sweet to have a townie in the white house.

Ehhh the Syracuse and Buffalo Areas also play a big role in it

The total population of Amish is about 3 million

Yes, check my uncommon numbers for confirmation

>The amish around me have tons of syrian immigrants

Source that.

The Amish/Mennonites love to be left alone, I would hardly imagine they would invite Muslims from other countries to live near Amish/Mennonite communities.

Bernie could steal VT from Hillary though, it's entirely possible

I can see Oregon going red, and MAYBE NY, but how Cali? How? How even NY?

No. New York is basically east coast California. Pennsylvania is a swing state this year, however.

Yeah, that's not going to happen.

pbs.org/newshour/amp/updates/syrian-refugees-find-a-safe-haven-in-amish-country

he can win Staten Island, and maybe maybe QUEENZ.

Very unlikely but I'll be here with my vote just in case

I think New Jersey is gonna go red

I'm a poo in loo living in NYC and no not likely, there is support for Trump. But the general attitudes are lul too busy to care but Trump racist, voting Hillary. Nignogs and spics with the same attitude. Trannies and SJWs pressuring their friends into voting Hillary regardless of evidence. Even the asian qts here at NYU are compromised. He's far behind in the polls here NJ is more likely but he will win upstate easily, 90%+ white pop.

If NJ can go red so can NY.