Nate Roentgenium's Polls-plus forecast just broke 1/4 chance of Trump winning. Things are looking up for us, lads

Nate Roentgenium's Polls-plus forecast just broke 1/4 chance of Trump winning. Things are looking up for us, lads.

From less than 1/6 a week ago, too.

>Texas
>Red

Correct yourself my friend

>trusting palladium

>califonia
>blue

>Texas
>Blue
boy are you going to be disappointed on election day, Mr. Sitar

>:stopspooky:
Does it..?

We will win the election. The west's 50 year decline maybe, maybe, maybe can begin to be slowly reversed.

Watch right when all the exit polls come out with trump winning he will change it so trump is winning and the. Brag about how accurate he was. Screen cap this

They were practically tied this time in 2012.

I think you have to write it in the options field.

hello nerd virgin

All that this does is confirm the numbers are based on complete opinion and not polls (lol) or actual statistics.

It was shit from the start.

Actually, Romney was at under 10% in the 538 model ;)
And falling

test

Nope.

>Trump is at 22% chance
>FBI announces another criminal investigation
>Hillary's numbers plummet
>Trump is at 25% chance

Nate...

Who else hates this cuck faggot here? His credibility will be BTFO after Trump wins in a landslide.

???

:stopspooky:

Wow, it doubled in just a few days.

what's with the nerd virgin?

are you virgin shaming?

Yes you fat fuck hillary shill. Go outside and stop shilling for the hill you cuck faggot.

That's not true.

Trump was at 12 percent a week ago. He's climbing fast.

Nate is being retarded about "is it a trend or not? I can't tell yet."

Yeah, he's had a phenomenal last week. I was just talking about the effect the FBI investigation will have on her.

It's going to be bad. The media are going to lean on it to fill in any dead space for the rest of the week. The White House press secretary's comments are being discussed now, Reids comments will be replayed, they'll parade around former FBI officials, etc etc. There's so many angles to this story and every one of them is horrible for Hillary.