streamable.com/g867s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Korg
we really Planet Hulk now huh

Streamable is legit, nigger

Nice ad there

That's a targeted ad, guy.

>t. Guy who's recently bought a house.

what the fucking fuck did they do to Korg?

rekt

He's the director's insert.

What are you gay AND retarded. y-ouch!

So what's the story behind Heimdall's new look? Has it been revealed yet?

>Not leaking BP
Smh that's the only one I'm looking for right now since Thor is in a month and a half I'm not looking at any more footage and I'm ehh on Ant-Man

How can (((people))) hate on the MCU after seeing this Antman clip?
It's the comfiest shit ever.

I'm opting out after IW. I'm just tired of the MCU at this point.

will we get a trailer for infinity war at the thor movie debut or maybe black panther.

Black Panther first. Infinity war attached to justice league and star wars 8

I think a lot of people are. If you saw Iron man 1 in theaters, you are probably jumping off then.

The MCU needs to end, people are already tired of marvel

BTFO

I can't see ANY of the Ant-Man footage, and that disappoints me

Thor Ragnarok still looks great. I thought WB owned the rights to "Pure Imagination"

I would like a screencap

>dat Janet and Hope
hnnnggg

put me in the screencap

>no cheers for incredible hulk
>no cheers for thor except when loki pops up
>no cheers for thor dark world
>no cheers for age of ultron

At long last, Thor fights his first villain from the comics.

thats from The Dark World

BUTTBLASTED

NO *clap hands emoji* ONE *clap hands emoji* CARE *clap hands emoji*

Same here. Any movie post IW will probably just be downloaded on a Sunday when I have nothing else to watch.

>streamable.com/g867s

>Laughtracks every 3 seconds.

I'm sick of Marvel character themed comedies. Looks likes they still hallow out the substance of everything they touch for quips and laughs thinking the audience is too stupid for anything else.

I'll be skipping this shit show too.

That's the audience laughing, you mong. Not a laugh track. Learn the difference.

>I'm doing my own thing now, I'm not hanging out with the Avengers anymore.

For fucks sake the MCU is just a bad parody of Marvel now. Would it kill them to take themselves even the least be seriously? Anything for some normie casual fuck to laugh at, even if it shits on the character in question...

I know dumbass. I should of put that in the post "THIS IS A JOKE I KNOW ITS NOT A LITERAL LAUGH TRACK IT JUST FUCKING FEELS THAT WAY"

Learn to analogy/metaphor you illiterate prick.

Also it's a defacto laugh track because you can tell where they have breaks in the dialogue. It's like "LAUGH HERE NORMIE! IT AM FUN FUN JOKE TIME YES! COMICS ARE FOR NEEERRRRDDSSS"

Anyone who gets off on this shit is brandead I swear. Fuck Marvel. They could have built something great but went the shallow route. Everything they put out these days in every facet of their shitty business is utter irredeemable shit.

If you speak have a point then

Okay, the point is that Marvel movies and shows are written like shitty sitcoms. They write it hoping every line will become the new awkward ironic meme phrase of the month.

That's Marvel comics. It's always been about how character interact with each other. Are you trying to say X-men or Avengers aren't soap operas?

So "I was only pretending to be retarded", eh? You know that line never works around here.

Soap operas take themselves more seriously than sitcoms and Marvel movies.

No I was literally thinking as I wrote that post that you people would be smart enough to realize it didn't mean A LITERAL LAUGH TRACK.

But I forgot you people are fucking retards that only try and make other people look stupid in order to not feel like the brainless, spineless shits that you are all. Sorry I assumed too much of you Sup Forums. Sorry I assumed you got what I was saying without having to spell it out for your fucking autism Sup Forums. Sorry you can't get shit the first time around. Sorry you only exist to troll. Sorry you're all miserable pieces of shit.

you guys are morons if you dont see he didn't mean that literally

No Dr Strange reveal?

Then he should not have used a very specific term to describe what was happening. Words are important, man.

It's not even a good analogy you mong.