Is there anyone on Sup Forums who has a traditional marriage where you're recognized as the head of the family, I.e...

Is there anyone on Sup Forums who has a traditional marriage where you're recognized as the head of the family, I.e. not an "equal marriage"?

What's it like? What's your wife's personality like?

inb4 >pol >married

It died with the adoption of the no-fault divorce. Nothing to salvage here - the remaining traditional marriages are just exceptions.

>natural order

>marriage
>Christ

>natural

We kinda sorta get there. She refused "and obey" in her vows, but we've ended up there anyway. That's made me much more choosy about what I ask her to do, and much sterner when she doesn't do it. It's less fun than just being each other's fb, but it does make handling differences easier

I am. Married home schooled Catholic girl. It's great.

She's beautiful we have a great marriage with a kid on the way.

>Posts on Sup Forums
>Not an awkward shut-in
pick one.

My wife has a good loving loyal personality, she knows I'm the provider and head of household. That's pretty much all there is to it.

I pay bills, make decisions but she has input on them.

I wish traditional was the norm.

user, Hoshiko-chan isn't real.

This would describe our marriage. I find traditional gender norms to be a comfort and blessing, and that's coming from a guy who questioned his sexuality in his early 20s. My wife is very intelligent and no push-over, so seeing her respect my role as husband and even offer deferential grace when I fall short makes me want to be a better man.

t. Pope Francis

If she doesn't want to support her husband what's the point in getting married?

Not sure what you mean. Younger me would definitely have commanded her to wear dwelt boppers and squeak "beep beep" in the pub, just to have a laugh. That I don't ask her to now doesn't mean she isn't supportive of what I want

Sounds like a maturity problem on your part. I would respect my wife too much to do anything like that but if you're going to provide for someone who doesn't want you to lead then what's the point? She can just freeload off of you, veto everything.

>that image
>modern society has abandoned communal values (like religion)
>broken homes all over with no husbands/fathers
>mothers don't give a shit about their kids

Guess that image is wrong since we still live in a perfectly healthy and thriving society ;^)

I do.
>been with wife 12 years
>I'm the only source of income, 90K
>4 kids, 2 boys, 2 girls
>we treat each other as equals
>feels good man

>the Christ umbrella literally does nothing for the other two
Really makes you think.

>needing a god

Fucking hell, lad. Have some dignity.

Exception(al) marriage here. My wife is pretty dope. Great mom to our kids, sex fairly regularly, she doesn't have to work but has to deal with our kids who can be tough (5 and 2).

It works well for us. We talk stuff out but ultimately I end up making the big decisions, because I'm the ambitious one. Unambitious atheist males are the downfall of any society, which is why ours is heading to shit.

> natural order of things
Adopting females into the workforce at WW1 - because all the men were in the front - was where it all began. If you keep women at home, then you will lose 50% of the work force, and the economy. Also if you keep your wife at home, then you have to work 2 shifts to provide for your family, since you will lose her income.

Share duties equally.
There. Was that so hard?

>Treating your wife as equal
>Not being cucked since the second year of marriage

Pick one

The Christ umbrella keeps it all together. You need to base your marriage on something to justify your status at home, or else it will default to being an equal marriage.

When you will realize that women are - Goddess forbid - human?

>being unmanly to the point that you need to base your marriage on a dead kike

Why are so many Sup Forumsacks so against Christianity? I'm not even religious and I'm very pro-christian.

Most people need religion to keep them from becoming degenerate, tbqh.

Haha muh dead kike xDD

Then they should fucking fear the bullet. I don't make excuses for any of my problems. If someonr has made my life harder (kikes and white cucked faggots), then I will point the blame.

Cuckstians and other semites are fucking literal children needing to be lead spiritually and morally because they fail without it. Sad!

>he said while sucking circumcised cock and sending burger shekels for his masters in Israel like the good Christian he is

>man
>needs religion to justify his role

Man ruling over woman is literally the most spontaneous relationship between the sexes, it's society that tries hard to change that.

t. nappy-haired, acne-ridden, morbidly obese, hedonist

The way I see it there are two types of people here. The people who understand morals by philosophy and those that understand it by religion. Since about 2/3 of the population fall into the latter category, imo it's better to promote a strong church than a society of double digit IQ nihilists.

Christianity is literally "my wife's son: the religion"
Now you know why they're cuckstains/christcucks/crosscucks/cucks.
Keep being the kike's tavis, cucks.

>Unambitious atheist males are the downfall of any society, which is why ours is heading to shit.

No, female sexual liberation is the downfall of societies, and it does indeed lead to all the other problems. Even Augustus Caesar figured that shit out 2000 years ago. Where do you think we got our marriage laws from?

Stop this war of the sexes bullshit.

White women vote with their White husbands- conservatively.

Immigrants are the problem.

No, single women are the problem

>Immigrants are the problem.
Immigrants are here because of single women voting for them to be allowed in.

Is that Varg's wardrobe?

Why even let them vote then? You could make an argument that married men are getting two votes. My issue with woman voting is that they gain only benefits from the state and shoulder none of the responsibility or risk. Like being drafted.

>conflict of interest

Not married yet, but my fiance respects the concept of headship very much. If I have a decision to make she may advise, but she doesn't go as far as telling me the correct action to take. She is supportive of me, but only because our ideals are aligned. Women are the only beings that may choose their spiritual head, so be sure that you deserve it.

^this.

Women are people. Women can be conservative, since we don't want to get raped. If I have to pay for my security with my right to have an abortion, then so be it.

Wake up and see who the problem is.

That's not traditional. Traditional marriage is where the wife is in the husband's custody, not unlike his children or dog

Women in a traditional marriage are a mans possession. Not in the way you possess a car, or computer, but in the way you possess your honor and dignity.

Its something only you have, not to be traded or sold, but to be valued. A good husband helps his wife grow and leads her to find happiness and fulfillment. A good wife nurtures her husband, and brings him comfort in hard times, supporting him faithfully and always.

A good woman is very rare, but worth fighting the world for.

Women are.
Pic related, men voted anti-refugee party AfD more than any other party, women ruined it by voting for cuck parties.
Women have no loyalty to the tribe.

ex-mormon wife

Yes.

> voting Merkel
> 2016

When will Germany awake? When will the EU awake?

> "Fire at will" orders at the borders
> Re-armament of Europe (long overdue, since Russia will kek us, and the US ain't gonna help)
> Unified EU army
> Wall the EU external borders

Merkel wanted immigrants because she needed the low-paid unskilled workforce, and there is a labor shortage across Europe. Yet there is unemployment, since Education is all fucked up. A major restructuring of education would keep the work force enough for the future. Women can work remotely, so they can work while raising children. Providing high education for everyone will spread libertard """"""""family"""""" """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""values"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" for immigrants, who actually come from a conservative environment, and their fertility rates will plummet also, as well as their conservatism.

Also we need to nuke Saudi Arabia, and put an end to petro-Islam once and for all.

>Women are people

Which is the best method, but since we're in (((modern))) society here I watered it down a little

I am. I was clear very early that I'm traditional when it comes to gender roles. she also knows that I think women shouldn't vote and protected classes are a foolish concept. took a couple tough talks on those things, but she's come around to at least accepting them as ideas with merit. she's conformed to the gender roles though. I think all women want to.

You are blessed. Raise that kid right,user. Don't blow it

She's shy to the point that she gets embarrassed when I make her queef.

This is how my family is structured outside the retarded jesus shit.

>prioritizing imaginary things above your family
This is what's wrong with christcucks.
My wife is perfect. She dropped out of high school, has never held a job and instead maintains the home and raises the children, she is obedient and hardworking and she doesn't need an imaginary authority to keep her that way because I am the authority in her life.

This.

The older and wiser i get the more it becomes clear that women aren't even human. They are weak. Dumb. Manipulative. And should never be put on a pedestal.

So does your bitch obey you and abstain from voting? Wouldn't it be better to tell her who to vote for so she can counterbalance all the other women voting for democrats?

>You need to base your marriage on something to justify your status at home
Yes, but it should be YOU not an imaginary figure. If your wife needs to be told what to do or needs to be reprimanded should the highest authority she knows to turn to be you or the Church?

Ignore the retarded christcuck.

>putting fake shit above real family
>2011+5

>talk about believing memes
>brings up the most retarded meme in human history, that Merkel wanted to import millions of muslims who will only leech welfare and commit crime as "workforce"
>instead of using the unemployed Germans
>instead of importing other Europeans who at least speak English and can behave somewhat
>after agreeing on a high minimum wage a year earlier, fucking low-skilled labourers anyway

Merkel wanted to damage Germany, dont know if on orders of USA or for some retarded idea like destroying German identity to increase support for the EU.

Not me, but my dad worked 40+ hours and got fed up with coming home to nothing done after pating her bills, ect. She spent the entire day at home, and whenever she as asked to do shit around the house she would rant on Facebook about how sexist he is.

Why is there water coming off umbrellas even though there's a larger umbrella keeping them dry

>lemme just make this rly maeks u think image even though it doesn't make sense and hope people buy it

I got lucky.

She was raised by her grandparents so she's traditional and proud of it.

The home is her domain. I run the finances.

Due to her upbringing my wife refuses to vote. She has a very hardline stance on women's suffrage and feels even just voting how I tell her would be wrong.

It is the natural order though. Society > Man > Woman
Don't get hung up on semantics while tipping.

because christcucks can't into logic

They're a different species

>your bitch
closeted homosexual who doesn't know where the anger comes from detected

Yes. Traditional marriage here.

It's very good. Like with anything worth acquiring it takes a bit of work and occasional compromise. I make the macro-level decisions and she mainly makes the micro-level decisions. We both have input into decision making though I ultimately have the final say and she recognizes this. I was raised red-pilled so I know what a marriage needs and I know what women need from a man: a leader, someone who is dominant,someone who makes wise decisions. I am these things to the best of my ability. I never demand respect. It's earned. I learned this from pokemon refusing to take commands.I jest. She has always been suspicions of TPTB and I gave her the red pill. We see eye to eye on virtually all significant topics.

My wife's personality is atypical of most women. She's not obsesses with anything to do with modern bullshit culture. She, like me, is super frugal and likes to conserve resources. She can be very hard-headed when it comes to random stupid issues and usually I let this slide, but when it's a somewhat significant topic I lay down the law. She doesn't like this, but in time I'm proven right again and again and she recognizes this.She also wants to do things that are pleasing to me and asks me what she can do to reach those goals. I do the same for her.

Also, we had our first child. A son. He's blue-eyed and blonde haired and extremely advanced for his young age. My wife is fully dedicated to being a mother and raising our son as best as possible. We will be home schooling by the way. Oh, he also does not have a social security number and has not been vaccinated (never been sick either). But back to my wife... She stays at home and manages the domestic tasks and cares for our son. She and I are happy in this because it's the natural order as our Creator intended.

>abortion center
>four white women and an asian

hahaha, no

No, it isn't. Your family is most important, then the community. And it certainly should not be "society" in control of your family, it should be you.
>he also does not have a social security number and has not been vaccinated
Whoa, fuck, I was almost with you up till there. Are you stupid? Do you have brain problems?

>We will be home schooling by the way

You should probably be thinking of ways he can interact with other children and other human beings. That is also something vital to the development of a young mind.

>has not been vaccinated

kek

Really? I didn't know that. I must have missed that. Thank you for your outstanding insight into child development.

>needing umbrellas to have a good life

Sounds like a bunch of old boring testament white person shit