GUUUYS IT'S HAPPENING

GUUUYS IT'S HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JoeConchaTV
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/38766
time.com/4551972/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-barack-obama-james-comey/?xid=homepagev
youtube.com/watch?v=55gYFg5rflw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol no it isnt POTUS just said that this isnt interfering with the election cycle and allowing the investigation to go further.

He praised Comey for doing his job

It's too late. We're taking down Hillary.

>literally a savior among the democrats a few months ago
>is literally hitler now

poor guy just wanted to do his job

The nose blows

Oh bullshit. Had it been Trump, Hilldawg would have demand action done. Liberals are pulling out all the stops and jumping the ship

Link me

i didn't know keeping criminals out of high office was illegal
that kinda seems like the opposite of what should be true

>theshill.com

The Hill is so pathetic.

They don't even try to hide that their name doesn't refer to Capitol Hill any longer.

Joe Concha is the only sane person working there.

This is how I know they're sunk. They're flipping out and using every card they have

>The Hill
>HILL

>thehill
kek, more lika thehillshill, m i rite?

Guys what if this is how Obama tries to maintain power?

What if they are fabricating this "conflict" between top federal agencies so that Obama can declare a state of emergency and stay in power?

This is a 180 from what the FBI was doing a few months ago, why the sudden shift?

Obama just gave comey the thumbs up. It's over shill.

He didn't want to, somebody or something forced his hand.

>OoSC forces FBI to play hand
>FBI plays royale straight flush

This is how you avoid spending 8 weeks combing through 650,000 emails and release the few (33,000) that are in question.

How narcissistic do you have to be to name your newspaper after the owner?

Except he didn't violate a law, he violated "FBI protocol", which he's free to do as much as he pleases since protocol isn't law and he's the director of the FBI. And since Obama has literal given the okay, they really don't have any grounds to go after him.

Suddenly Sup Forums respects the words of Obama.

The White House just came out and said that he isn't

declaration of war shit is gonna go down whoever wins

It's all to "post-pone" the election.

lol horseshit

whitehouse literally backed Comey up an hour ago

>Joe Concha
lol wtf

>Sup Forums respects the words of Obama by repeating what he said
you're braindead

Noble African warchief, Obongo, The lord of the Drones.

No, because they're valuing what he said, using it as an argument and not questioning it. Usually they would just ignore him or write off what he said as lies.

Lol i like how nobody here takes 1 second to google this to see if its legit (its not)

twitter.com/JoeConchaTV

everything works out for Hillary at the end, how can I woman be so fucking based?

I am sorry guys but a girl like this must be god sent, I am changing my vote for her in Florida.

If even the king nig lib who is actively out campaigning for Hillary says Commey dindu nuffin, then Commey must have really dindu nuffin

No worries, Sup Forums. I got this.

Phase 3 launching in 3...2....1....

The problem with them doing this though, is they are creating so much random noise, that any real hit piece will struggle to gain traction. They are fucking themselves real good.

What you wish is that the left wing was above the law.

What you get is the truth, straight no chaser.

Trump supporters: Muslims are going to sexually assault our women.
Trump: I sexually assaulted women.
Women: Trump sexually assaulted us.
Trump supporters: The sexual assault accusations are just a bogus smear campaign, and even if they were real, we wouldn't care if Trump sexually assaults women.

Obama is being two faced, as usual.

they're only going to force comey to reveal the type of shit that he's found so he can justify his actions. this is fucking great news.

If he reveals too much it could fuck up the investigation's success

You my friend are fucked in the head. Trump has never said he sexually assaulted women. The women that have claimed he has are doing so for monetary gain. And muslims do sexually assault our women, but I don't really give a fuck about that because sexual assaults happen all the fucking time the muslims just use their religion to justify it.

So in conclusion fuck you and fuck your shit eating life, you fucking double nigger.

This is perfect. It will force the release of pertinent info BEFORE election day. Hillary is officially, finally fucked.

Does anyone still think this counter investigation WASN'T started under Obama's orders???

Bill Clinton sexually assaulted women and Hillary defended him rabidly. Both candidates aren't ideal but on balance Trump is less criminal.

Exactly my thoughts.

Obama will remain in power.

Substantial sniffer.

We could make a smuggie of this one.
"Muslims rape women? Who gives a fuck?"
"Some women accused Trump of rape and theres no proof? HANG EM"

Don't respond to a leaf, man. Their payless shilling and bolshevism are contagious as fuck

>it's illegal to open criminal investigations against Hillary Clinton

ayyyyyy

>Comey has a change of heart
>now has access to hundreds of thousands of emails Clinton tried to remove
>most likely has enough dirt to single handedly end her campaign and indict half the democrat party
>democrats answer is to threaten him

Are they LITERALLY retarded?

nice copy pasta leaf

What a smarmy Jew

Obama's words are pretty much a rubber stamp at this point, he hates Hillary and he can't remove Comey either because only congress can do that, which they won't for obvious reasons. He's just trying to save face at this point for "his legacy".

They're hoping that Hillary gets elected so either Obama or her can pardon everyone, its basically all they have left.

Nobody cares if Hillary sent an e-mail. Why don't you guys wake the fuck up?

My parents are fighting. Is it okay if I spend the night at your house, Europe?

Americans have the attention span of a gold fish. They will forgot this happened tomorrow, just like they forgot about the Trump tape the next day.

How didn't Obama violate the law by campaigning for Hillary then?

This.
Unless the emails show Hillary lit a forest fire, has been running Halliburton, or is responsible for the Galaxy 7, I don't give a rats' ass

Calling the Hill or Huff Post news is like calling TMZ the Wall Street Journal.

He's like the platonic ideal of the happy merchant.

Hatch Act exempts POTUS, VPOTUS, and a designed high-level officials from political restrictions

from Wikipedia
>The Hatch Act of 1939, officially An Act to Prevent Pernicious Political Activities, is a United States federal law whose main provision prohibits employees in the executive branch of the federal government, except the president, vice-president, and certain designated high-level officials of that branch, from engaging in some forms of political activity.

OSC opens a case no matter what if you file a complaint. This means nothing. I can file a complaint about OP being a faggot and OSC would open a case.

i wonder if this thread was legit. we will see tonight i guess

Hello Virginia. No NJ IP here. Come knock on the door.

Cellular only. Wipe and clear after 24 hours.

Is this a Joke? Are you americams retarded? He is just doing his job. After he failed doing his job.
The democrats liked him for not doing his job, but now they hate him.

>When you make an absolutely abhorrent post

See

Clive! Or is iqbal? Either way don't ctr with that flag lad, it just isn't done.

Comey is a member of the Executive Branch?

>(((LERNER)))

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/38766

From:[email protected] To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] Date: 2016-02-26 23:35 Subject:

I know you can't look past Bernie and March primaries -- but who is in charge of the Trump swift boat project? Needs to be ready, funded and unleashed when we decide -- but not a half assed scramble. Sent from my iPhone
Swift boating= "the term has come into common use to refer to a harsh attack by a political opponent that is dishonest, personal, and unfair."

"Ready, funded and unleashed when we decide" hmmm...Sounds awfully like they'd wait until they really needed it. The accusations from the women, perhaps?

Let the women have their day in court. If it's true, they can sue Trump. They don't "deserve to be believed" three weeks before Election Day. Fuck that shit. Based on what we've learned, the Clintons are capable of anything.

Yes. James Comey is Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation which is under the Department of Justice, which is under the Executive Branch.

>Comey gets an investigation against him
>They postpone the election due it being "interfered" with by FBI
>Obama stays in as president for another year so a new election can be done with different candidates

Literally who. Fuck outta here

Fuck off we're full

That sucks.

Should be a separate branch.
Like cops, lawyers and judges.

Holy fucking Shit. Clinton is in full twitter meltdown mode.

I missed that thread, was it FBianon?

Judges are a separate branch.

>it's just emails guys

Lmao how many times have you copy/pasted this post already. Its getting old read the memo

Comey defends himself with "I didn't intend". Just like Hillary did for the emails.

There's no fucking way you can stop this. The rats are leaving the Titanic before it sinks.

You seem like a man who has seen quite a few dicks up close.

Canadians are always asaulting women. Its a disgrace.

Comey should just plead the 5th and claim he can't recall until they leave him alone.

He's literally an A. Wyatt Mann caricature.

We respect the words of anyone who say things we can respect.

ZOG isn't too happy with FBI director Comey

time.com/4551972/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-barack-obama-james-comey/?xid=homepagev

yawn

White house is Obama and is the executive branch. OSC is not.

OSC should have been investigating her from the start:

"OSC is an independent federal investigative and prosecutorial agency. One of its basic authorities comes from the Whistleblower Protection Act. Claims of prohibited personnel practices, including reprisal for whistleblowing, may be pursued by filing a complaint with OSC’s Complaints Examining Unit (OSC Form 11, Complaint of Prohibited Personnel Practice). You can also alert OSC to possible wrongdoing in a federal agency through a whistleblower disclosure (OSC Form 12, Whistleblower Disclosure). A disclosure does not focus on resolving personnel decisions involving or against the filer or other individuals. An employee who believes he or she has suffered reprisal for whistleblowing may elect to file both OSC Form 11, to report reprisal, and OSC Form 12, to disclose the underlying wrongdoing."

Nobody knows exactly what Comey has except individuals in the FBI, Clinton, Abedin, and probably Wiener. Obama might have his suspicions but I doubt he really knows. He's probably just covering his ass in case Comey has the ammo to take down Clinton, but then again he might barely anything. We'll see...

This nigger should be in the NBA

youtube.com/watch?v=55gYFg5rflw

>"Independent", i.e. under the thumb of the currently Congress ruling party, which is the Dems right now

Based FBI saved the American people.

American reverence> jewish money.

If you're reading this fbi, please don't sellout. You guys+ the white wizard can defeat the banks and their pedo pets.

regardless, what comey did is not a Hatch Act violation while you could argue that what Reid did to Romney was a violation of the Hatch Act. Reid admitted to lying about Romney because he wanted obama to win. I could argue that he used his position in government to levy the false allegations against Romney in an attempt to influence the election. His allegations would not have carried in the media had he not been in government, ergo, he used the influence of his office to influence the election.

Gowdy explains why comey had to send the letter to congress as the old IRS commissioner is in trouble for doing exactly that, not supplementing his testimony

>Destroy their desperate strategy head on with footage of Dems defending Comey the past 3 months

>Destroy their desperate strategy with today's WH press briefing where Obama through Ernest states that Comey is not interfering