Why don't you read Crow Cillers?

Why don't you read Crow Cillers?

because i dont care about wet pullups

but i do

because I've never heard of it, nor recall seeing anything close to the images that you've posted, which I assume are from "Crow Cillers"

Don't you have to pay for this shit? I like what I've seen but I'm not going to pay for a crappy furry zine when similar content is available for free and in unending supply.

I recognized that art style...

hi cate

>Reading a comic made by a diaperfur
Nah

When the fuck is Cate actually gonna write lenore into the comic
I wish I was her

crow cillers is "interesting". it doesn't resonate with me as much as cate's earlier work did. but there seems to be people who "get" it very deeply. i'm not sure if they're just virtue-signalling because crow cillers is heavier on the transgender children or if there's something about watching someone process their sincere enjoyment of children's media that isn't for me. i just... don't really like the simpsons. or babyfur stuff.

i keep reading for the great color schemes though.

anyway when will cate finish this

Lenore and her friend are in a a band so I want a Sour Gummy x Lenore comic series.

I kinda get that. I first found cate through crow cillers, and I'm trans, so that lines up pretty well. It's still got parts that are for Cate's usual crowd, usually scenes that deal with marcus, nail, Ynce Iche, and such. But, yeah, Doris and Jamie's character arcs are gonna impact you a lot less if you're not a 20-something stoner trans girl with abusive parents.

fun fact: me and my girlfriend met in a lamezone/crow cillers discord. Had no idea something as obscure and weird as this could do it, but here we are.

Because the artist peaked with smokes.

I did until I learned that Party Dog is a diaperfur shit fetishist. It's really a shame, especially given that smokes. and Asscastle are some of my favorite comics of all time.

cate's actually made fun of her disenchanted fans from her "sad gay boy days" a few times on her tumblr before, and i can't blame her for it. it's clear that the new crow cillers is 100% her making the sort of media she likes personally. and she apparently has an audience (20-something stoner trans girls with abusive parents), so it's working for her. i can complain about the fact she introduces a new waifu/milf every three episodes, or that i don't find beloved/fries to be as interesting an antagonist as retro-crows/holeface/crow-cult at the start of the comic, but at the end of the day i'm still giver her my $$$ so ha ha.

anyway, who are your favorite characters? i hope we get to see some more ru'crew in future episodes. chel is the best "waifu" character, but i like pistachio because she reminds me of my mom. elaine used to be cool but she's kind of bland now? i hope she isn't consigned to playing straight man to the sour gummies

wait, there's a discord?

When Cate stops being "le quirky SJW" we'll talk

i love the art style but i unfollowed her after i found she was openly drawing diaper fetish art

Why are people bothered by her doing diaperfur? Its never in her main works, you literally have to go out of your way to see it.

It's made me view her recent work in a different light, and I don't think you have to look far into CC to find fetishism (it's most noticeable in the Meowth and Gatomon sequences), and the revelation has sorta made me wonder if CC as a whole isn't some way of exploring fetishism. Not that there's really anything wrong with that in itself, and obviously Asscastle had erotic elements to it that worked really well, but the mix of the diaper/age regression and the majority of the cast being young girls in CC just really rubs me the wrong way. I can't say I have really anything against having a shit fetish, but diaper fetishists always tend have serious pedophilic desires as well (see: shmorky). Vibes me out.

All said and done though, I still think CC has some really really fucking brilliant moments and chapters, I just can't support it anymore

That was a far more reasonable explanation then I was expecting to get. Good on you.

I literally don't give a fuck, Shmorky was disgusting because he abused and manipulated people in real life, not because of some shitty drawings. That said I just don't enjoy her current stuff compared to the old lamezone jams, (and I've been actively following party dog's stuff since Asscastle was updating), but she's doing what she wants so whatever.