Says "I'm tired of comic book adaptations"

>Says "I'm tired of comic book adaptations"
>Adapts a comic book

Is Luc Besson retarded?

>comic books are Sup Forums now, unless they're capeshit

Valerian is a bande dessiné, pleb.

I pray for some french-Arab to kill this hack.

His bitching about Captain America was pretty cringeworthy...and Valerian deserved a better director, but since it's french and he's french...

Valerians is not capeshit, it's French comics, thus it's automatically got more cultural and substantive value than American comic adaptations

The comic is better than your average capeshit, sure, but the movie was just pure crap.

>french-Arab

Isn't that like 90% of France's Population now?

>insists on releasing Valerian on exactly the same day as Dunkirk
>"Everybody over 50 will go see Dunkirk, but everybody under 50 will go see Valerian!"
>the movie bombs horribly
The answer is yes.

5-10% according to CIA estimates.

He said he was tired of Comic Book adaptations not making money

You could've used Lucy as an answer and it would still be "Yes".

He said tired of cape movies. I don't like him but he's right on it, there are too many capes movies now.

Good luck because he lives in LA.

"Lucy" was alright.

I still wonder what Morgan Freeman was thinking when he actually accepted that part.

He's fine as a director. The problem is he fancies himself as a scenarist. That's what his most recent movies need, a good story.

How much he was making?

"This is a nice check they're writing me"

>He said tired of cape movies. I don't like him but he's right on it, there are too many capes movies now.

There is a simple solution for this problem you are having..... DON'T GO SEE THEM.

This crying about too many superhero movies is just retarded to me. Don't go see the fucking thing, then. No one is putting a gun to your head saying you have to see them. FUCK.

I hate the fact that whining has gotten to the point where people are complaining about things they have a choice not to watch.

What is even more bothersome is it seems a lot of this whining is done by people that complain about superhero movie, AND THEN GO TO SEE THEM ANYWAY, and then go home and complain about the movie on the internet.

Get some fucking willpower and just stop watching. IT WILL SEND A MESSAGE to Hollywood to start making other movies when people stop buying tickets to superhero movies.

FUCK.

>Is Luc Besson retarded?

>dat Valerian cast

Yes, op. He clearly rides the short bus.

Expand your vocabulary rather than FUCKING whining about something that doesn't FUCKING matter, user.

>autistic rage

As far as Valerian goes, the TV series is better than the comics which are better than the film.

For having seen both, I can say that Valerian was objectively the better movie of the two, but still not a good movie. Dunkirk was a fucking bore.

>Valerian was objectively the better movie

I haven't seen a cape movie since 2008 but that hasn't stopped you underage Sup Forums cunts from infesting my board.