twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/thread 'nuff said

Hungary

As compensation Romania can annex Moldova

Wallachia.

Dacia
t. free dacian

We're a culture. Not a costume.

It's been Romanian for a while until Hungary stole it and claimed it as their own. You tell me.

mine

Magyar land.

How about we evacuate the area and then move ALL of the trans people in there :--DDDD

Hungary.

Russia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Báthory
I know this guy, so it's prob hungarian

Russian

German Saxon/Franconian clay

God dammit.

What are you on about, leafy?

Prussian.

Romania's obviously.

Even the cultural draw of Transylvania (Dracula/Vlad Tepes, Bran Castle/Dracula's Castle) are part of Romanian history and heritage.

Hungarians only had a piece of the pie when some king "gave" it away to them and then Romanians got it back after WW1 (Trianon). Hungarians never had a right to it.

Italy

Transilvania + Banat + Crisana + Maramures should be independent country.

This

I'm inclined to say Roumania, and inclined to say that all Hungary's problems in the 20th century originated from wanting to revise Trianon.

(In stead we should have divided the Dual Monarchy into federal States based on race pre-WWI...)

However data seems to prove that you-know-who was right.

Compare Vienna revisions in the 1940s.

This. Our taxes pay for the shitty rest of the country.

Austria

I know right. My family came from Prussia with the first king of Romania, as knights to protect him from the Turks. There are a lot of native Prussian/Germanics there.

Dobrogea should go to Bulgaria
Moldova and bucovina should go to Moldova
Banat should go to Serbia
Oltenia and Muntenia should be released as wallachia
Everything else goes to Hungary

IT BELONGS IN A MUSEUM

What do the Moldovans get out of this

mine

Bozgors keep dreaming

And our fecal waste goes integrally to India

> There are a lot of native Prussian/Germanics there.

0.5% is not a lot

Get out of my country, gypsy.

It's hilarious seeing people argue over these shitty regions. We should just nuke the whole place. Dirty niggers.

No it goes in your mum as usual m8

It may be the last surviving Prussian genetical stock in Europe, after the original one got wiped out in wars and miscegenation.

Commies deported mot of them, so here you understand why.

say that to my face and not online and see what happens

Roman Empire

Boring.

Interesting. My family had roots in Prussia but were invited in to colonize Besserabia, only to get deported by the Soviet Union when that region was lost... A lot of Prussian history in Romania, I believe. Glad to come into contact with you, brother.

Glad to meet you ! Did they belong in the Calarasi cavalry corps?

(Is this a proxy, or did you really end up in Japan?)

Transylvania is my rightful clay :^)

fpbp

I am not sure they did, no. All I know was they were farmers who eventually resettled near Hannover after the expulsions... After the war had ended, my Opa took off to Canada... Fast forward to now, I fled the cuckdom of Canada and moved to Japan

Our.

if we don't get snow this winter I'm moving there

That's really interesting ! Even if the ancestors you knew about were farmers, be certain that all migrating Prussians were in the military, so you have some badass genes.

Half my family stayed in Romania and fought the commies by hiding in the Danube swamps (great-grandpa was in the Iron Guard, wore his father's Pussian uniform and Pickelhaube like a badass, and killed gypsies by the dozen. He also kept his cavalry sword.). The came back afterwards in Sinaia, the royal city where they belonged to.

The other half of the family fled to France, where I was born, and I returned to Romania after France became shitskinland and I couldn't stand it anymore. Living like a king now.

Gypsy memes aside, Eastern Europe is the last place where white people can thrive.

its ethnically hungarian but it would probably be better to make it independent

So I've heard. Eastern Europe really does sound like a decent place where people aren't blinded by all the political correctness crap in western Europe and Canada. I wouldn't mind living in Lithuania or something should I chose to leave Japan. That's really inspiring that you chose to head back to the region, man. I am glad it is working out for you. Perhaps one day we will fight along side eachother in the coming shit(skin)storm that is swallowing Deutschland.

I hope so. How is it going in Japan for you?

> its ethnically hungarian

How? hungarians are a minority in Transilvania

Dracula's rightful clay and part of it lines his coffin.

It belongs to nobody, should be turned into a giant National Park desu

Pace of work was pretty intense, but I adapted quickly... The money is nice though, and night life is never boring either. The people here are great. Oddly, they respect you more when they learn of you have a German surname...

I can't go back to Canada, but if I ever do leave here then it will be for Europe

in parts of Transylvania they're an ethnic majority. ideally those parts would given indpendence.

should probably also toss the ethnic germans in there as well and have moldova be re-annexed by romania

Seems like you have found a good life. Yeah, I heard that Japanese people tend to really appreciate (true) German people. I think it has something to do with the honor and values of the ancient European knights they associate with them.

Let the Western world burn. We'll have to rebuild it.

Fucker, you beat me to it.

Indeed. There are cultural similarities, similar values, etc... They are good people and I don't see them subscribing to the multi kulti any time soon.

Shoot man, I wish this wasn't Sup Forums as idd give you my contact info. Idd really get along with you

Well, I'd rather keep my identity secret as well, but do you enjoy vidya games? I'm working on one currently.

Follow the Valknut symbol, you will hear from the project within a year, on Steam or whatever. I'll be the one behind it, so contact me when you'll find out.

Romania is just a name for Transylvanian country, greater Romania is only Romania.

Gotcha

WE WUZ DRACULA N SHIT AIGHT

Hungary.

I'll be sure to add you as a friend when the project will be made public. It has something to do with the Valknut, planes, and European culture. Specific enough, I guess.

Cheers man.

Are you just meming or actually have an opinion on the subject?

Romania

Death

Sounds promising. I look forward to chatting with you more. It's 5 am where I am at so... Take care for now

Wait ! I don't seem to find your username..

Eh? Try Olympic Autist or xenos150

Should be a picture of the hilarious chinamen from empire of dust

Federal states of the Balkans fucking when?

I won't forget about you. Good night, brother.

Romania, but Romanians are disgusting """"people"""" so give it to the Hungarians.

Looking forward to grabbing a schwartz bier with you in the future, kamerade.
Bis bald

Take care !

No, Romanians are not gypsies.

Ours.

Doesn't really matter where it is.

Hungary's.

Union with the rest of the Gyppos.

I say Bulgaria.

I wasn't even talking about Gypsies. Unless every single Romanian I've met here and in Romania (spent two weeks travelling around) was a Gypsy.