What is his fucking problem anyways?

What is his fucking problem anyways?

Other urls found in this thread:

samael.tumblr.com/post/123614754040/bogleech-speaking-of-ghostbusters-and-misogyny
patreon.com/ADobsonComics
youtube.com/watch?v=bBc7C3Edlp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a bear.

he has crippling social autism

He's an angry little man.

He sees other people leeching on patron and wants in on the action.

What's wrong with saying the word boobs?

He's bitter about not being popular, but his ego won't let him face up to the fact that he's the sole reason for that.

Spoiled from birth, never had to face any real hardships in his life.

He's a lighthouse to virtue signalling.

He's convinced the DiC depiction of Nintendo characters should be canon.

((((
((((

He's so fat he looks at computers and sees food.

He's got the same soft ugly low test male syndrome that afflicts Joss Whedon and Dan Harmon, except without the talent.

I feel pity for him. At first it was all fun and games, but then the bullying balooned out of control

Maybe if he stopped being such a sexually repressed man hater and hypocrite people might be open to him more. People would be more forgiving of inflation fetish rather then "anything that sexualizes women makes you a sick misygonyst"

He is fat. And bald.

People wouldn't want to burst his bubble if he didn't have such an inflated opinion of himself.

>Joss Whedon
>talent

make me

He really, really needs to get laid.

These are all valid. I'm pretty certain you can think of all sorts of negative traits a human being can possess and he would be guilty of it.

Btw, anyone have those saved images of why each board hates him?

I disagree. He successfully tricked people into letting him direct very high-profile projects, despite being an insufferable piece of shit that can't actually write or direct well at all.

It certainly doesn't help thatevery public stunt he made did nothing but engorge his bad rep. His entire internet career has been some sort of grotesque carnival

He has no qualities, so he developed a beta personality of putting women in pedestals as a mating tactic response.

He just recently called hurricane victims the recipients of "karma" because he assumes everyone in Texas and Florida voted for Trump. Dude deserves all the bullying he gets.

He's a textbook stereotypical male feminist.

He pretends to be a defender of women's rights thinking that'll make him popular, but his efforts are incredibly transparent. Everyone can see that he's just a selfish twat, but he's convinced himself he's genuine just like anyone who has forced themselves to live a lie. Of course, when that lie is threatened, he lashes out at other to blame them. Surely it's not him who is flawed. That would mean he's living a lie, and he's not living a lie according to himself. This triggers periods of anger and confusion and mental gymnastics to calm down and maintain the lie.

Of course his motives are purely selfish, so he only has a surface understanding of what he claims to be part of. Which is what makes him so easy to see as a fake cunt.

He has a style hes good at. Buffy and Firefly were good because of that.

The problem is thats ALL he seems to be good at, so he applies it to everything he works on whether or not its a good fit.

Age of Ultron seems like it wanted to be a darker more epic story, but Whedon doesnt do that, so it ended up just being quipfest 2015

Remember that time he told Robin Williams' daughter to calm her tits the week of her dad's death and he didn't apologise for it at all?

I'm still not sure how he could take a design as simple and hard to fuck up as a blue teddy bear and make it as unappealing to look at as possible.

Spineless and low test soyboy
one of the few cases where cuck could truly apply, fucker goes on his knees at the first sign of confrontation against his progressive gang, he never stand up for himself instead just tag along others like a parrot, make all his "go get em" fursona act even more pathetic

Whedon made Buffy, Angel and Firefly. Now you can call into question his ability to direct feature films all you want, but he sure as hell has the talent to create stories that lots of people enjoy.

Simple: He designed it to look like himself.

Only Trump supporters have a problem with him. Anyone decent should stand up to sexism in all of its forms.

He's not alone

Makes me laugh cause Houston was blue

trying to score virtue points in the hopes this will somehow translate into losing his virginity

Then everyone should, because he's a sexist twit himself.

I still have no fucking clue what he thought he was doing with that tweet

hmm, guess no matter what the world throws at him, guy's head is still full of hot air

t. Dobson

>What is his fucking problem anyways?

1.) He takes any and all criticism as a personal attack
2.) He bandwagons onto whatever SJW shit is trending on social media at any given time
3.) He's huge contrarian hypocrite
4.) Literally attacks strawman caricatures
5.) Whines and cries about how socially awkward, pitiful, and lonely he is, but turns himself into a huge, smug douche bag in his comics, basically making arguments and points no human would ever make
6.) He's basically Chris Chan, just slightly less autistic and a little bit more self aware

Does he not realzie hes cucking himself, destroying any dignity he might have had by becoming a guilt slave to the matriarchy, and sexually cucking himself as well by saying all sexualized images of women are sexist or misygonistic . Christ, how does the guy even jerk off?

Buffy was fucking garbage. Firefly was mediocre, and is highly overrated solely because it was never cancelled and never given a fair chance.

>the week of her dad's death

Are we doing this again? That tweet was like over a year after.

I liked Serenity a lot. And I hadnt ever even seen Firefly before seeing it

But firefly is overrated shit

that still didnt make it okay

savage frogs

>le contrarianism
>it's popular so i have to hate it

Your opinion literally doesn't change anything about this argument though.

but wasn't the wrong part that he did it while she was mourning her father?

Get out you fucking cuck. If you think pic related is misygonistic then you are a sexually repressed prudish feminist faggot that needs to shut up about you man hating rethoric and stop being sarkessians foot licking bitch

No, that was a modifier that made it worse.

Not him, but I hate the magic autistic girl trope and that kept me from really enjoying it

Much like Stranger Things

>He's a textbook stereotypical male feminist.
this

Also i'd add Bogleech. If you visit DA or tumblr you know about him too.
When Dobby is a hilarious male feminist
Bogleech is a fucking disguisting piece of shit that literally hates all men and whining about feminism all the time.
the only difference in art is - Bogleech has this "good quality disguisting art" when he tries to draw everything extremely ugly for the sake of uglyness.

For example picrelated is how he see the "Misogyny"
He really and i mean really hates "masculinity" and keeps whining about muscles and other "man-things".
He also a fat balding man with bad skin which explain this whole angry personality.

>it's literally impossible to have a negative opinion about something popular and made for the lowest common denominator!!!

Stupid meme

No, i literally hated it. I dont like sci fi without any cool monsters, robots, or intriguing ideas involved, and the whole thing was a quirky quip shitfest.

Really? Thats a shame because i used to like his website

>Mysogyny is just that one guy from "Aaahh!!! Real Monsters"

He's just ripping of that one guy from Aaahh!!! Real Monsters.

>pic related is misygonistic
literally how?
Also, is kardashian still relevant or are you just a gamergate veteran that hasn't let go?

It sexualizes women so according to feminazis and dobson its misygonistic. Also, sarkesians basically the default sterotype for a feminist, so of course thats why i used her name

He's a former expansion artist who left the community and tried to become a legit cartoonist, but failed because he lacked the ambition. Keep in mind that Dobson had a degree in animation, and many classmates who went to the same school as him ended up becoming professional artists working for Disney while Dobson remains trapped in the internet. The closest to high profile work Dobson ever got was working for Brental Floss, but that was short lived. He pretty much burned bridges with every person he ever met, and pissed off many more people by acting like an asshole to celebrities.

>He's just ripping of that one guy from Aaahh!!! Real Monsters.
No he doesnt.

Not to mention he fails at even caricaturing the Misogyny.
Misogyny should be a caricature of an action done to harass women.
While this is basically a soul streeptease that screams "this why i hate men!!! :(" because its a caricature on a male features. Not on an actions against women.
>Really? Thats a shame because i used to like his website
I felt quite sad too. I found his site back then when i was interested in weird stuff and obscure videogames. Then i started to read his tumblr and deviantart and holy shit it was annoying.
Post after post after post about how men are toxic.

There was even a post where he was whining about Zeus using different specific types of creatures to fuck men and women.

No he doesn't.

Worse, this is the kind of person feminists loathe more than outright sexists, men in general, or even men part of men's rights movements. They all know he is a fake cunt and hate his type most of all because they infiltrate the movement and are inevitably the first to cry about friend zoning and expect some poon in trade for their alliance. They'll never try to correct him either cause this type is usually SUPER CONVINCED they aren't this way. It's not worth the drama it would cause or the constant passive-aggression it would bring.

He has so little spine that he can't even develop a sense of self. The spinelessness you describe is one of the reasons he flounders as an outsider in a movement that loathes him. He latches on out of lack of sense of self and no other idea of what to do.

Dobson just has no self awareness.

Combined with an ego, laziness and a fit of autistic rage.

He'll never learn

samael.tumblr.com/post/123614754040/bogleech-speaking-of-ghostbusters-and-misogyny

His problem is you. You keep doing sexist crap.

>No he doesnt.
But yes he did. That design is literally just Krumm from Real Monsters.

Gotta love JMS. Not virtue signalling or anything, just standing up for good storytelling.

I wanna make note of something.
>patreon.com/ADobsonComics
>The amount he makes per month is hidden now
But after a little snooping...
>I have 3 websites I need to get back up and running to house all my artwork. SYAC, Alex Ze Pirate, and Andy's Artworks. If I can reach $50 a month, I'll be able to afford to get them back online!
>77%
He makes $38.50 a month.

>TFW i used to read him for all the cool nostalgia nonster toy reviews he did
>someone who likes something as unfeminine as monsters is a bleeding spineless feminist cuck who thinks dykes our entitled to male properties like ghostbusters
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI OH AGONY AGONY

my fucking penis

That and he's a backstabber and a thief. Just ask Slimebeast.

>Christ, how does the guy even jerk off?
I'm sure he still has some pictures saved from his CattyN days.

he's a little faggot that thinks women will appreciate him if he stands up for them.

heres something, feminists dont want men in the discussion of feminism at all. you say you like girls without makeup, theyll tell you to shut up. kendrick lamar came out with the song saying he likes a girl with cellulite and feminists told him they dont need him to tell them what guys want.

so anyone, that guy is as stupid as self titled ""feminists""

Didn't they change Janine, to appeal more to the kids?

Slimebeast is a whole different kind of whiny cunt, I don't want to ask him anything.

I like bogleech and slimebeast's work, but they're all shitty people.

>blushmallet
>lapidotfag
>phoneposter
kill yourself

The thing that amuses me the most is his Pokemon reviews just because of how stupid his reasons can be. He despises Pokemon like Lucario and Gallade basically just because they're stereotypical "cool" mons that teenage males like.

Lapidots a shit ship, hell i dont even like lapis, but damn are the lewds good

Yeah, that one hurt. I liked bogleech's nonpolitical stuff, and still do, but he really seems like an unlikable little cuck in person.

What's wrong with slimebeast? I recall there was some sort of dispute with one of those creepypasta YouTube channels a while back but I don't happen to know the details

CWC is on a whole different level, i gonna be honest and say that CWC actually intimidates me because of the sheer scale of craziness in that package, even at his worst Dobson is just pitiable or even endearing with how bad he is, CWC is The Joker, depraved, crazy and with "immunity" to repercussions, Dobson is Team Rocket, pops up once a week with a ineffectual scheme that is ultimately of no consequence.

I loved it growing up but rewatched it like 3 years ago and boy it really did not age well. I think it's pretty mediocre now, though I still think Serenity was a great movie and wish there were more content in the same vein. Buffy has a similar issue - it was great at the time but coming back now, it's very obviously not as good as we all thought at the time, especially in comparison to the TV landscape of today. Whedon is decent at that style of show, but he's not a talented director, nor is he remotely suited for any other kind of writing. He's okay at one specific thing, but otherwise he's rather talentless. I didn't enjoy his work long before it became popular to hate him for the cheating and fauxmenism, but I do feel vindicated now for thinking he was a cretin for a while.

Dan Harmon is very talented but gets in the way of his own success and shits good things up after a while.

There are people who like Gallade? The closest I've ever heard are people wishing he was as cool as the concept has the potential to be.

Well, there's the dumbest shit I'll read today. There it fucking is.

One of the antagonists of Awful Hospital was driven insane by all the shit he went through and a bunch of the audience found him sympathetic and wished he could be friends with the protag, and Bogleech basically responded with "no stop that right now!! he was a douche before he went insane, therefore he's irredeemable!" The comic then proceeded to effectively delete his mind and brainjack him into being a coffeeslave, because that's fair because he was a straight male douche.

I understand your disdain for Bogleech's political musing (I don't particularly care, personally, but you're free to), but I'm pretty sure his reasons were a bit more than that. Like a lot of the features of its design just not meshing well at all, like the weird hair and "shorts", and also its ridiculous overinflated popularity amongst furries just for being a mandog.

I will acknowledge your jokes because no one else has, user.

I pity Dobson.
hates what he is, hate what he does, hates what he enjoys
i cant recall the last time i felt ashamed let alone made it public to an audience, yet it is what dobson does on a daily basis, hoping they will pity him just enough to let him be part of the gang
they despise him, all his "friends" and allies hes so keen on keeping never stand up for him, look how alone and in need of approval hes been for years despite how often hes willing to be humilliated

So no matter how he looks at it, it's not his fault he's not popular?
youtube.com/watch?v=bBc7C3Edlp4

i wish that was an actual storybook.

>hating on gallade
How?

AHO DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

#rekt

Remainder that the best show he wrote for is Angel and Roseanne.

Angel still holds up today thanks more to David Greenwalt.

He had other reasons but it's a common thread in his reviews that the more sterotypically "cool" a Pokemon is, the harsher he'll be to it. He's usually not even consistent with his complaints, he shat on Gallade and Lucario for being overdesigned but then said Honedge didn't have enough going on for it and should've been a crow skeleton ghost scarf sword.

It was just one of the many things executives fucked up about that show, primarily to appeal more to kids and also to make the show "less scary".

I shit you not, they thought that snarky Janine with the cat-glasses was "too scary" for the kids, so they softened her up and gave her a more mom-ish look with round glasses. The fact that they managed to have an in-story justification for this is an accomplishment.

This sucks. I mean, dont get me wrong i fucking hate bigleech now, but i do prefer the snarky rude janine as she was alot hotter