Who else pretends not to be at home tonight because he doesn't want to interact with children at the door?

Who else pretends not to be at home tonight because he doesn't want to interact with children at the door?

I don't pretend to be gone, I just leave the candy on the porch because I get tired of answering the door.

I am sure you are the only one who does that, user.

>Who else pretends not to be at home tonight because he's not allowed to interact with children at the door?

Fixed that for you

This works in white neighborhoods only and even then there's a chance of fuckery

You're so pathetic you can't even talk to kids?

If I did that on my street the first group would take the lot and probably the bowl with it.

I know that feel, OP. I'd probably scare the children just by "being muhself"

I don't pretend to not be home I just tape photos of my penis all over my front porch/yard

police got called about it twice (and they didn't do anything because it's not illegal lmao) and my house got egged/poopsocked last year but I don't care I'm doing it again.

You'd better not be a German because I hope American cultural festivities aren't really a noteworthy thing in your area.

I just open the door naked, 60% of the time it works every time.

>pole detected

Are yoy on break from cleaning toilets?

I'm sitting in Burger King with my laptop charging in one of their plugholes.

I'm getting up and ordering burgers and chips, and drinking beer that snuggled in.

I'm also the only person here, other than the two pizza faced Burger king employees, who're pretty much waiting for my net order.

Get more comfy than me lads.

germans do trick or treating ?

We're not even supposed to have this braindead, american custom here, so when some kids came to my apartment, I'm like what the fcuk are you doing? I don't have any fcuking candy. Please don't throw eggs at me. And they were cool about it. But jesus christ, can't some things just stay in america? Why does it always have to spill over to the rest of the world?

A cute girl about my agecame over with her little sister. I gave them candy and the girl didn't even look at me.
What did she mean by that?

>germany

>hey little fella, why are you all alone trick or treatin'?
>what? those kids are no real friends if they do something like that
>why don't you come inside? i have something really special for a little tropper like you
>yeah its there, just down the stairs

You fugly bruh

I'm going to the University library because tonight will be one of the few nights it's not filled with low IQs

It's not so much that they're children, but the fact that I live next to Detroit and the ones who come to the door aren't exactly from the neighborhood

mfw didn't attend any parties because nobody bothered to invite the cripple

She wants you to use the Force, young Anakin.

who else goes out with friends and is not a loser fat muricunt?

They want to be us user. The sooner you learn that the better.

The Irish invented Halloween and Walpurgisnacht is pretty old folklore. It goes back to paganism.

>sitting in any fast food restaurant
>comfy

she was polish

>current year
>talk to kids
>get labeled as pedo

Post pics.

Three years ago I counted 183 little shits that came to my door for candy. There maybe 12 kids in my neighborhood, fucking little shits driving in from the middle of nowhere. I just hide inside now.

pedophiles
/thread

>The sign with 'registered sex offender' will do

I switch off the ringbell and turn the lights off. This is an american tradition which has nothing to do here

Ima throw apples at them bitches

Implying Poles can afford to buy sweets to give away to strangers.

>hates globalization

nationalist, pls

Children at the door?

Sign me up!

It's on the motor(high)way side and the lighting inside is dim/lamp tier.

well comfy

No she was Russian. So am I btw.

total hiveminded with me. to the exact second

Well I don't need to because nobody trick or treats here

Because you cucks all want to be us even more than you hate us.

Stay jelly, European peasants.

I rarely see kids go out anymore so it doesn't affect me at all.

Instead, most of them now seem to go to these "safe Halloween events" held at churches or community centers. The ones that do actual trick or treating get ferried around in mom's minivan and have their candy screened for allergens or razor blades or whatever the hell parents are scared shitless about these days.

Black kids get bussed to my neighborhood, the same ones whose older brothers burglarize often. They take all the shit for themselves.

Come on in an I will fix things lil grilies

>pooland

>legally I can't

They don't do that shit here in my country/this city.

Only counts if they're not following the American way of celebrating it.

funny i am german on vacation btw no idea why slavic girls don't like germans...

haha me 2

I'm getting paranoid becuase I've been smoking weed in this apt for 6 months straight. I didn't even think about Halloween and little kids coming to my door.

Russen Russe oder Russlanddeutscher?

I ride a bike to college so im going to slap my boba fett helmet on tonight

>interact with children at the door

no problem with kids. they're usually done by 7 though. front lights are off after that.
these asshole teenagers going door to door looking for free shit is what bothers me.
get a job and buy your own fucking candy.

I laughed.

Every year I buy a large cut of meat from the nearest abatoir.
I put on my white apron and some pyjama bottoms
I spend the night cutting the raw meat into the sizes I need it for, soup, dinners, some for the dogs.

When a child knocks on my door I go and I get either my rottweiler or reticulated python, I a swear the door with the pet I've chosen, covered in blood with a large genuinely bloody knife.

Any kids who are able to not scream get a treat, the others run, so I don't have the opportunity to gift them anything.

The last 3 years I haven't had to buy any sweets.

go sit in a fucking bar/pub fucking numales hanging out in fastfood joints

How are you supposed to hit on the hot young moms and older sisters if you don't answer the door?

I don't hate globalism at all, just americanization. I'd rather take millions of syrian refugees and another million of eastern european immigrants than surrender to american sentimentalism, anti-intellectualism, double standards, fakery and just overall braindeadness.

tite fucker kek

I wish we celebrated Halloween
>tfw will never give candy with razor, cyanide and rat poison inside to a kid
Why even live

>Don't talk to my wife's son again

This DESU

omegle?

Threw some water down the driveway earlier, hope they slip and break their shit.

I don't mind interacting with the younger children from like 5-7ish, but after that when the teens come I hate that, they're rude and obnoxious (as are some of the younger kids but not as much) I got egged once because I turned off my lights when I was out of candy.

Is that lady serving unpackaged fruit flavored marshmallows?

>in reality you sit in the dark fapping at them kiddies thru the letterbox kek

If you have niggers then you might as well just put an empty bucket out there because it will be gone once the first pack of junior looters show up

Doubtful, my wife wouldn't approve.
Nice projection though.

Russlandjew.

>sitting there posting this with posse in the local park clutching your white cider

Halloween is pagan and evil, and gibsmedat for little shits, and also the bible says that those that practice the occult and witchcraft are to be put to death, anyone who celebrates halloween is a fucking degenerate.

Well you just described Drumpfsters perfectly

so is anybody gonna creepshot some kiddos?

It's a damn shame. I've found the towns which I've lived in are becoming less and less festive. When I was a kid almost all houses were lit up for Christmas, which made December feel special. But now I’m starting to see less and less of this. This is also the same for Halloween. My childhood has been festive and I’ll remember it well and the future generations are going to be missing out so much.

user, buy some sweets for the little ones and do your part to keep the festivity alive and well.

If I weren’t so lazy I’d go carve up a pumpkin. But sadly I am too lazy.

>kek

No one does it here so I'm comfy as fuck.

Fuck the candy/sugar industry. This Halloween shit is just marketing. It keeps our kids on that sugar tit and propagates diabetes.

>pretends not to be at home tonight

I don't have to, since my neighborhood is %90 orthodox Jewish and they don't let their kids celebrate Halloween.

are you kidding me? this is the only time of the year in which i can interact with children at my door.

>my pants when i get to brush their fingers with mine as i give them candy

No you sound like some pretend tough guy.

True. But nowadays i would rather let a kid to freeze to death than go closer less than 10 meters and ask what is wrong. I would sure call the police from distance and tell them the situation.

I thought autists weren't generally religious

Think maybe like 8 kids came to my house last year, prob will be even less this one.

Bought shiton of candy about $50 for eveyrthing, i dont look through the peephole to see if the children are white, if they are, i will give them candy, but if theyre shitskins, no candy for them
Why is Sup Forums so autistic

>Any kids who are able to not scream get a treat
>The last 3 years I haven't had to buy any sweets.

Have you been keeping the same candies in reserve for three years?

Yup

>confusing a tacky fast food gaff to jewbucks and costjew coffee

would you give me candy ?

At least only children go trick or treating in Germany. Wouldn't want teenagers to do that shit.

>Halloween is pagan and evil
>Pagan
Yes, its pagan. Nordic & Celtic culture
>Evil
No?
Halloween is about welcoming winter and accepting that winter is coming and saying goodbye to summer.

Another terrible negro post.

Film reactions

I actually like handing out candy on Halloween, but the past few years I haven't done it and have left my porch light off because I have a dog and the constant ringing of the door bell makes her lose her shit and I don't want to have a barking dog going ham for 3 hours.

I don't know dude I'm seeing young white kids all wearing costumes walking around in groups being polite asking for some sweets. A big bag of sweets is like £2 I for one have been quite happy seeing this tonight. I even talked to a few neighbors which for a social outcast like me is quite a thing.