Why are the bots such adorable children?

Why are the bots such adorable children?

They are too pure for this world, that's why we like them so much

It's amazing how they took the generic jock/nerd/diva/quiet personalities and made them fresh again just by them being robots.

Robos are the best!

because they have an adorable dad

How do they deal with going to the bathroom in the morning, seeing as they are so many?

They're robots, they don't have to go to the bathroom

They aren't. They're evil destructive scum who hide their malice underneath a veneer of cutesyness. They Serve an evil madman and oppose humanity and must be terminated for the greater good.

Well, they do drink oil. They may have oil leaks.

>implying you wouldnt lewd shannon and raymonds tight shota ass like they were consenting adults

Ian JQ is a gift on this world. I hope all his pet projects get made and he is happy

Was Raymond inspired by Mettaton?

>raymond
>shota

Is this where we are going to continue to post art requests? The other thread is locked and I haven't finished mine yet.

Were-TKO would be a hedgehog dude.

According to my TV, No More Pow Cards is the next episode that's gonna air. How do you guys think it's gonna go? Is there any way they could do this without the friend being Dendy? Not that I have a problem with Dendy, obviously.

Sure, why not.

I've yet to watch this show but I'm really being tempted by soft spot for robots, evil families, and villains voiced by Jim Cummings.

But the actuall main characters seem kind of meh.

Watch "We're Captured!" and "Stop Attacking The Plaza", they're episodes with the villains as the protagonists.

Shannon is no child, she's a full-bodied, sexual woman.