Why are atheists less intelligent than religious people?

Why are atheists less intelligent than religious people?

Other urls found in this thread:

ned.ipac.caltech.edu/level5/Sept04/Hubble/paper.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Atheists, on average, have higher IQs than religious people actually.

This is false

this, the real question is why are religious people feeling so threatened by the growing wave of atheism?

>Non sequitur image

Ignorance is a dangerous thing.

ignorance of what?

DAT GOD MADE EVERYTHING AND GOD WANT ME 2 B GUD AN'IF I NO AM GOOD I GO HELL?

fuck off pleb, i dont need to be scared into being a good person

The rise of atheism is what is causing the west to decline so rapidly.

We all know atheists are low IQ but what about athletes?

Because they stop thinking after the first step. They realize there is no scientific proof for God, which is true, and fucking obvious to anyone with two brain cells to rub together. They then declare the matter settled, without thinking about if there are any other arguments for the existence of a creator. They don't bother to think about if religious societies perform better than atheist societies (they also confuse secular and atheist in this context). They believe in conspiracy theories, like Jesus being a fictional character made up by the Romans so they could persecute believers, then stop persecuting them, and adopt the religion they invented for the sole purpose of suppressing, believing this was done to keep gay people down for hundreds of year. They are silly people, who are generally shit at arguing. The only exceptions being the popular figures that the rest mindlessly follow.

Atheism is a lazy belief system for lazy people.

I just want to sniff an ass like that.

Because they're ignorant apes who brain is too retarded to comprehend a higher power.

People who call the bible the holy bible are on average 5 points lower then people who call it the bible.

Citation needed

Fucking kek

Why do atheists have less kids than religious people?

>tfw asses like that will be covered by burkas in 20 years

God i need to eat her shit so much.

Atheism is stupid. Really pathetic losers living in their parents basements. Wouldn't be suprised if many of them are on Sup Forums, this place reeks of fedora-tipping faggotry

its the rise of liberalism, and religious people have fanned that flame by being such fucking bastards throughout all of history

that's more lazy that reading a book and living off what it says for your whole life? and every time science discovers something your answers are always "Because God."

have you tried reading a scientific dissertation, study or anything like that? they are an absolute chore to read but i do it because its the truth

How is atheism stupid? how can you believe that places like hell and heaven exist?

also, most of the scientists are atheists.

Says a country were the majority of population is atheist

Unfortunately you are correct

People are inclined to rebel against you, even if you are right, if you have committed heinous crimes.

>Being this jew

There is more than one kind of science.

No one is fooled by your kikery.

most libtards ive met are usually put off by how religious conservatives are (these days its all about DJ Trump)

if we dropped the religious label, conservatives would be so much more popular among young voters

Atheism is a jew construct

I bet if you take out the social marxist and feminist and other faggotry then atheists would be smarter that religious people.

They believe that everything is material...

What do you think her ass smells like? I'm guessing roses.

That's just how atheists are. It's just an attribute that makes them atheist.

I think the main reason a religious person would hate an atheist would because of their lack of faith in an afterlife or a God. They hate the idea that Atheists don't believe in an all knowing God who is watching them, and who is All good. They think God keeps the world in check. If there was no god it implies life has no meaning and everything is chaos. This is just my personal opinion.

Cucktheists of Sup Forums, explain how a bunch of organic circuits generate consciousness and maybe you're going to be taken seriously

Not counting feminist shits most atheists are for Trump, the most well known atheist on the internet is actually rooting for him.

So are islam and christianity

Agnostic here. Atheists are just a bunch of wannabe intellectual edgelords that think that just because they feel bad god doesn't exist. At least I can respect theists for actually having good intentions to follow their beliefs.
>inb4 le smug intellectual agnostic who is too pussy to pick
I don't chose sides because I don't need to chose sides to have a meaningful life. Either probability is fine with me so long as I can maintain my honour and self respect.

You are the perfect example of what I was talking about. Science and religion are not incompatible, you only think that because you've chosen "Science" to fill the spot left by religion. The good religions all look at science as a tool to understand the world that God (or the gods) has created. There are other tools available to us as well, like reason, philosophy, even art. Choosing one tool and throwing out all the rest is lazy.

so your saying all atheist are wannabes? and that they're just in denial of their belief of god.

>christkeks can't argue beyond their meme images
everytime

>Literally a meme and a non argument

Fucking fedoras

As-salāmu ʿalaykum, murderous drone.

>literally believes a sandnigger religion, literally a fact
>can't prove I'm wearing a fedora

lol I win

>art explains nature
>philosophy explains nature
>reason explains nature

explain to me why it is that every time science makes a big discovery, religious people have to do damage control?

This is a fallacy though.

There are more religious people than atheists. so its only natural that amongts the HUGE numbers of believers theres also a huge number of low intellect people.

Theres a bunch of completely idiotic atheists but because atheists are ancstatistical minority of course their number of dumdums isnt comparable to the ones religious people have.

And look at societies which have completely abandoned religion. How theyve been slowly decaying into a cesspool of stupidity and even downright fascism. canada? Norway? just this year a norwegian family had all their children taken away by the state because there were claims of "christian indoctrination" from the parents. Canada is the world capital of cucks and SJW mentality and theyre fucking trying to legalize zoophilia and a law that will allow trans people to sue those who dont use their pronouns. All because of that enlightened atheist mentality.

Atheists are two percent of the US population, if you think they're on the level of Jews in controlling the masses, then you're admitting atheists really are smart.

>consciousness
>implying it exists
>implying its now a word with no meaning behind it like free will, or natural

There is sufficient evidence to believe Christ rose from the dead on the third day.

There is no sufficient argument against this fact. Only conjecture, denial and ignorance.

>growing wave of atheism

i think the tide has reversed for about a decade now.

Certainly in europe (muslims and christians will outbreed atheists)
Certainly in Russia.
But also in the US.

Atheism is on it's reverse. Atheism is irrelevant, a done deal.

That's why there are very few religion v.s. atheism discussions compared to lets say 10 years ago.

Religious people don't need to argue with you atheists, they will simply outbreed you.

is this some kind of social study where you post the same thread twice but once with an ass as OP pic to see if it garners more attention?

this actually isnt true, atheists are told what to think as much as catholics, muslims, and jews. main stream science is just a fancy word for a church that promotes bible thumpers with an indisputable bible, they think its true because people they never met are telling them what to think, and where to stop thinking. there are 5 words in an atheists vocabulary, stupid, fucking, shit, bullshit, and sciencesaysso

atheism isnt an ideology that promotes critical thought, it reduces you into thinking you came from monkeys that throw shit at eachother, which you are. atheists are on average much more depressed than people who have an ideology that teaches them how to that build the greatest things were firm believers in a "creator"

as opposed to being told by a scientist how to think about the world? you do realize you're cattle in the end.

try again, the greatest minds in the world have always been firm believers in a creator.

ned.ipac.caltech.edu/level5/Sept04/Hubble/paper.pdf

explain to me why it is mathematically possible for both a flat earth, and a round earth to exist

"Both explanations seem plausible, but neither is permitted by the observations. " one of these things is very fucking wrong.

actually, no real thinker leaves it to "because god" they did "how did he do this" intelligent design is found in atomic matter. pic related, its a base simple protons neutrons and electrons, but infinitely complex with infinite varieties.

your Talmud is all over the internet. why do you people even try?

To communicate anything to a goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if they knew what we teach about them they would kill us openly - Libbre David 37.

Christianity is the direct enemy of Judaism because it teaches "salvation through yourself" and not god. Islam is a jewish construct.

your nations also in a Christian revolution.

>so your saying all atheist are wannabes?
Not in the religious sense. They are just edgelords who chose Atheism because they FEEL god should be better to them. Pure Theism is pretty needy too but they usually have pure intentions which is why I don't rip on them and admire them as an agnostic.
>and that they're just in denial of their belief of god.
Not really in denial so much as their belief is driven from personal emotion much like Theists. Difference is usually that Theists chose to be so out of good feelings but Atheists do it out of bad feelings. Just as a sidenote I don't really think theres any need to chose one as you shouldn't need religion to teach you right from wrong.

>Atheism is on it's reverse. Atheism is irrelevant, a done deal.

Are you literally stupid?

>consciousness doesn't exist
>i'm not actually aware of anything
Atheism brought to its logical conclusion, everyone

If you've never read a book older than 1960 you can just say so, user.

There it is. The classic non argument

Tip harder faggot

>That's why there are very few religion v.s. atheism discussions compared to lets say 10 years ago.
People don't even have to argue now, the idea of god is fucking stupid and most people either accepted it or went full damage control and declared themselves agnostic.
The is also no discussion about religion because it means less nad less in our daily lives, faggots get their rights, bitches get theirs and nobody gives a shit what your imaginary friend is saying anymore.

If you need a book to tell what is moral or immoral, are you truly a moral person?

well for one, I've read the bible

You would almost have an argument of it weren't for China and Japan having some of the highest average IQs and pretty much no real religion.

Most atheists believe Jesus was a man. They just don't believe he was the son of God.

>calls out non-argument
>resorts to tip meme
religion is the founding of the non-argument

how can i get a THICC gf Sup Forums

post steps

Name at least 1 source of evidence.

You didn't pose any evidence, what else was he supposed to say?

Implying science isn't a higher power. We believe in a higher power, just not a sentient one.

> less intelligent
Yeah, sure thing buddy. Now name me at least one modern religious physicist, chemist or biologist.

>everybody look at this strawman I created

Are you asking me to argue against a non argument with an argument?

Lowest of quality bait. Some people mesh with religion and some don't. Some people could only reach the levels they could if they believed in a higher power and after life and what not while others could only do like wise with out believing in it. Different strokes for different folks. Personally I'd rather have soldiers that believe they will be rewarded in an after life and are sacrificing their live on this world for the greater good than soldiers that don't.

Is there a limit to how hard theistcucks can be BTFOd in one thread? If there is one we are breaking it now.

This is a one-post, a brainless, contextless one-liner intended to slide legitimate threads off the board before they can be archived through spamming. Note the image that has already been posted a thousand times. Ignore, or sage and hide, one-posts.

And what would be this sufficient evidence?

The new testament

The Pharisees account

Roman historians

Christianity gave rise to the most prosperous civilisations in the history of the world.

Etc

I agree. I'm a conservative Atheist, but most of us can't deal with the shit. I'm all for religious freedom, but religion has no place in government.

literally neither of you are making an argument.

you're having a non-argument

I don't know; we're certainly reaching critical levels of delusion, though.

michio kaku, pretty much everyone working on quantum physics. the people that commit mock ritual sacrifice at CERN? Einstein, Tesla, probably Elon Musk as well because of his reverence for Tesla.

Depends on your definition of modern

Werner Heisenberg is one.

>i'm not actually aware of anything
Cats are aware of shit, just in a lower level, what the fuck are you talking about?

Actually, Christianity has been on the rise in China and Japan follows its traditional religions like Shinto and Buddhism.

>the new testament is evidence

pack it in guys, he got us

>27 primary sources aren't valid
>Conveniently leaves out other sources

This is why no one takes atheists seriously.