Why won't Mexicans learn English? they're like the only group who refuses to learn when they sneak into America...

Why won't Mexicans learn English? they're like the only group who refuses to learn when they sneak into America. I've worked with Asians, Russians and various people from Europe and all had exceptional English. Every fucking beaner I've ever had to deal with can't even say two words in English. Why do we pander to these fucking ungrateful shit stains? Their unwillingness to learn the basic language of a nation is turning border states' schools into nothing but retard factories.

English is the language of idiots.

Yes i refuse to learn it too and google-translated this reply.

Why learn a language of idiocy? It will damage your mind. Possibly make you fat too.

>google translate
>that good
Right, that's totally believable...

For a shill.

>Asian english
Herro

Mexico beats America at obesity.

Mexico is the fattest country in the world. Not surprised that a Mexican Intellectual doesn't know that though

They may not have the best pronunciation, but at least they make the effort to actually learn it.

All of South America is filled with subsaharn and Moorish blood

Blacks and muzzies don't integrate here in Europe either

>learning English will make you fat
Mexican intellectuals everyone.

Because the spanish rape babbies are trying to recolonize the American Southwest, even though we could have taken land up to Mexico City. They will get a nuclear beaner genocide if they keep pushing it.

Because they don't have to. Corporations will adhere to the consumer. Adding Spanish on signs, labels, TV increased sales. Pretty simple

>Low quality bait.

Try again pedro

is that why practically every government office has press two for Spanish and every form has Spanish, sometimes I'm lucky if I get mailed the English form of the document.

Yo trabajo con una gran cantidad de mexicanos en la industria alimentaria. He tratado de aprender lo básico para hacer el trabajo, y del mismo modo que tener un conocimiento básico del idioma Inglés. sustantivos y verbos básicos con terribles conjugación.

Para mí, tener más conocimiento siempre es más beneficioso que la ignorancia. Voy a seguir para aprender español sin tener en cuenta si mis compañeros se niegan a aprender Inglés.

>I work with alot of mexicans in the food industry. I have tried to learn the basics to get the job done, and likewise they have a basic understanding of the English language. Basic nouns and verbs with terrible conjugation.

>To me, having more knowledge is always more beneficial than ignorance. I will continue to learn spanish regardless if my peers refuse to learn english.

As far as I'm concerned the wall cannot be built fast enough, I'm tired of crime going up and the value of my neighborhood going down every time a pack of 45 of them move into a house, slap a barbecue in the front yard, park 16 vehicles on the street and blast fucking tejano like anyone actually wants to hear that shit that sounds like a can of dry pinto beans being rattled around while someone tries to catch and strangle a cat.

>idiots
Managed to kick your dumb ass and get an entire country of a state out of it.

Wow, I didn't know google translate is that good. i should start using it.

I don't get it either and my parents are Mexican immigrants. We've achieved some level of success in this country, parents own a successful small business, all three of us kids have either graduated college or currently in college.

Yet, as I look around and try to be objective, I've realized my family is an exception, not the rule. Most Mexicans are underclass citizens, not because of "muh discrimination" but because they make awful choices. Not learning English is one of them.

When I was a kid I grew up with a lot Mexicans who thoroughly American, all spoke English, their parents worked hard to provide and the kids tried hard to excel in school. I wish more were still like you and your family. I grew up in Texas and there was always a nice mix of the history of all the nations and peoples who helped build this state, now it's literally becoming Mexico. I'm in central Texas and about to white flight it the fuck outta here.

It's kind of sad what's happening. Too many immigrants from one country, will turn an areas into mini versions of that country. LA is the best example of this, they have areas where a Chinese person can move to and only interact with other Chinese people and consume Chinese media. Same goes for other nationalities/ethnicities (Armenian, Korean, Vietnamese, etc.) but Mexicans are definitely the biggest group.

idk why, maybe mexishits are proud and stubborn people? add stupid to that and you will get a demographic that refuses to learn, adapt or respect the host country, but every 5 de mayo they go apeshit and have a VIVA MEXICO I LOVE MEXICO SO MUCH!!! XDDD (as long as i dont have to live there) attitude

GO BACK

>VIVA MEXICO I LOVE MEXICO SO MUCH!!! XDDD (as long as i dont have to live there)

only """""mexican""""""-americans or similar give a fuck about 5 de mayo. probably because they don't know what it is. they aren't real mexicans, they just crave cultural identity beyond whatever they really are (murricans most likely)

here its a minor holiday, way less important than say, Juarez' natalicio.

Why wont sjws learn english? Because its easier to just make up new meanings for words.

But seriously she cant even handle an email, how can she be president?

5 de Mayo is only an excuse to laugh at frenchies desu.