Bendy animated series when?

Bendy animated series when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGtfNngBIb8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hopefully never.

le we want the five nights at freddys audience

At least Bendy is more original than Tattletail.

Meh, game is fun but I don't know about a series. Maybe a few animated shorts.

That game is the definition of a wasted concept.

They have that great artstyle, concept and everything going for them and then they show up with such a turd. I could come up with five different and better executions of the concept they went with.

>I could come up with five different and better executions of the concept they went with.
Care to share?

>I could come up with five different and better executions of the concept they went with.

Do it then

Twelve days

Alright let me go for a smoke then.

Are you back, user?

He's busy googling ideas.

Am I the only one who feels cringe when millennials try to make something with 30's cartoon aesthetics?

Right after Undertale, FNAF, and all the other meme oriented games before it get theirs.

1. Don't make it a walking simulator
2. Don't make it a walking simulator
3. Don't make it a walking simulator
4. Don't make it a walking simulator
5. Don't make it a walking simulator

1. Youre a schizophreniac who hallucinates toons. The game is constantly gaslighting you, toons are intruding your normal gameplay and its never clear if they are real or youre just so gone to the deep end.

2. Its a drug dream. You know its not real. You took drugs and now youre completely disconnected from reality so you must learn the symbolism of the game to control your actions in the real world, to avoid staring in the sun or wandering on the road.

3. Toonforce is real and an ink experiment has just gone awry. Youve summoned a bunch of toons into real life, including a Judge Doom looking motherfucker who stalks your ass with toonforce. Nothing can hurt him. nothing can stop him, he just ignores the rules of reality while he is trying to kill you with cartoon bombs, bottomless holes and shit. Luckily, you have a whimsical sidekick,a talking shoe or some shit who helps you utilize the only rules cartoons are bound by, Drama and Funny so you can trap him

4. You wake up in Toonworld, as a squishy normie. Youre fucked. Youre only chance is to somehow pretend youre a cartoon and dont get killed by a TNT gag or an ACME toothbrush before you can escape somehow. Maybe you can fuck Jessica Rabbit, I dont know.

5. Toons are real and they sometimes intrude to earth grey ayylmao style to do mysterious shit. Their motives are completely inscrutable. You must find a way to finally banish them forever. Be warned, Michel Jordan has retired already.

How the fuck would I do that exactly? What sort of search words would I have to enter? "need ideas for a spooky cartoon game" or what?

I just wish someone would go for more of a 50's aesthics. I'm sick of these Felix/Mickey rip-offs.

So Rodger Rabbit + Cool World + edge. Sounds cliche as fuck.

That's...
Pretty fucking awful, user. You should feel bad for yourself.

5 is basically what's happening.

1 and 2 are pretty much the same thing

Nah, a shitty walking simulator with scripted fighting scenes to kill the atmosphere and fucking logs everywhere is what happening

What, no. They would be the complete opposite of what happening. In 2. you know its not real but you direct conscious effort into understanding it to not die, in 1. youre never sure whats going on and youre forcibly trying to suppress it. Maybe it came through wrong, Sup Forums is really not the place for elevator pitches..

Sup Forumsisitors banished back to their aidshole forever when?

Bendy is bretty cute

They need to make more of the retro cartoons. Or at least give up who the animators are so we can pester them directly.

youtube.com/watch?v=VGtfNngBIb8

Tattletail was genuinely unnerving though

>That game is the definition of a wasted concept.
>Isn't even finished yet

>Nah, a shitty walking simulator with scripted fighting scenes to kill the atmosphere and fucking logs everywhere is what happening
The fact that this is a walking simulator doesn't change that 5 it's the plot you dumbass.

Why are you trying to bait, are you expecting me to defend something I came up literally on the moments notice to death?

>Nah
Yes, it is.
Shitty gameplay aside that's what happening.

???

>5th idea is essentially the exact same thing as the game
Those smokes are killing your brain cells.

What kind of creature is Bendy supposed to be?

A cute!

BatIM does a pretty decent job of imitating the old Fleischer Brothers shorts, though, at least judging by the trailer for Part 3. Cuphead also seems to be okay as well.

A Devil

and undertale makes the cancer trilogy