Sup Forums General Drawthread

Provide References and keep them to one image/post.
>Keep requests Sup Forums related and keep them concise.
>General OC discussion belongs in "Work on your art" and the Donut Steel threads.
>However, OC requests are allowed as long as they aren't /trash/ material or fanfiction. If it's not /coc/ you must provide a link to the comic or cartoon.
>Be patient and take it easy! Don't forget to check the booru to see if your request was filled.
>Drawfriends, don't hold back.
>DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS OR WHINERS.
>Keep art critique short, otherwise take it to the Batman thread.
>No one is entitled to a request delivery.
>Don't fight spam with spam
>No begging.
>Have fun!

>Collection of Deliveries:
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Drawfriends Gallery List:
pastebin.com/7xwFnBSf

>Drawing Books, tutorials, practice websites, and drawing programs:
pastebin.com/4CpXsY7a

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/xtgqdz.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Requesting Edda and Xiulan like the right ref, outfits and everything.

Requesting DCAU Giganta fighting Devastator in Tokyo

/r/ Janna making out with herself

Requesting Emma frost as Sailor Moon

Requesting two busty Sup Forums women posed like this.

Requesting Wonder Woman taking a Selfie on a Defeated Optimus Prime

Requesting Chloe Carmichael going from 10 to 18 in a sequence like vicky´s scene from channel chasers. You can just draw the sequence or get it animated please

Requesting Echo drinking from a mug with "best girl" written on it.

Requesting Grown up Atomic Betty wearing Kid betty´s clothes looking like Third Origin Chelia Blendy

Requesting this with Beast boy and Raven

I'd settle for a photoshop, but a redraw would be preferred

Requesting Pearl wearing R.mika's outfit

Requesting Bernice like the pic on the right, only wearing a long shirt instead of the uniform.

Requesting Mr. Frond's hand(s) grabbing Ms. Jacobson's butt with her looking over her shoulder at the viewer (in this particular case, Mr. Frond).

You decide Ms. Jacobson's expression

Requesting raven vs Terra in a boxing match. Maybe Terra cheating with rocks in her gloves.

Requesting this with your waifu

Requesting Mickey, Donald, Goof & Pluto as the Main characters from Hunter X Hunter

Requesting a Crossover of these three playing Cards against Humanity in a Irish Bar

Requesting Hexafusion

Requesting Disgust in Nicki Minaj's pose, outfit, and proportions.

Requesting Mabel Pines hugging a tiny elf Dipper, against her cheek .

Since it's getting chilly where I am, requesting Lin snuggled up on a long couch watching tv. Bonus points if she's telling me to hurry up or I'll miss the show.

Requesting r63Darkseid answering a door, wearing only Clark Kent's polo shirt or suit-jacket and maybe his trunks

Requesting a dizzy Duusu with anime style spiral eyes. Preferably colored.

Huntress Wizard was the real winner of the wizard battle, since she was the last wizard standing before Ice king, Finn and Abracadannial, and those three cheated, so she's the rightful winner, and yet she never got her kiss from bubblegum!
I'm requesting someone fix this travesty, and I thank you in advance for doing so.

Requesting The Sentry in Galacta's mouth like the picture to the right

Requesting Tiff Crust and Courtney Babcock pressing their butts together like this.

The recent magical girl thread reminded me that W.I.T.C.H had some pretty waifu tier girls. So why not have them transform into Zeo Rangers.

Humbly requesting a pic of Red Hood (on the right) snuggling with Whirl's avatar from Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye (on the left) in the same position as the pic at the bottom, please.

Requesting pic related with Superior Iron Man instead of Bucky, and with Nat having long hair.

Requesting Sailor Saturn in the world of Billy & Mandy

Requesting Cedar Wood and Madeline Hatter laughing like the girls on the right.

Requesting Starfire losing a game of Yu-Gi-Oh to the Joker

Requesting Hot Rod working with Le Quack

Requesting the Characters on the Right in the Courage intro on the TV

Requesting a parody of the Maggot Brain album cover with Demencia, with the words "FUNKADELIC" and "MAGGOT BRAIN" replaced with "VILLAINOUS" and "LIZARD BRAIN" respectively.

X-23 in her pirate costume posing as in the other image (omitting the word sample)

Requesting Rogue as Wonder Woman

Requesting Bojack as a born-again Christian and making any other characters of your choice from his show uncomfortable because he's a little too into it.

Requesting Muppet Baby Fozzie telling a very bad taste joke to any other comic or cartoon characters during a tense, emotional scene from any comic, cartoon or movie of your choice.

Bonus: Make Fozzie completely oblivious to the emotional damage he's causing!

Requesting a school girl version of Kayle, maybe a class president type
Bonus if she keeps her wings

Requesting Cassandra Cain as jungle girl archetype

Requesting Gladiator biting into a big burg. Thank you.

Requesting Wendy lounging around in her underwear and listening to music

Requesting Dr Fate being unmasked by Shadi

The Spies doing similar poses with a fountain spraying behind them.

Requesting a Tom and Jerry skit with Fink beating up Rad Cat(doesn't have to be the ref pic)

Requesting Chris Chan as a Swamp thing.

Give me Rule 63/genderbend requests.

But NOTHING that you requested in a previous thread.

Requesting pic related building sand castles wearing a red version of Lori's bikini. (Without the side ties)

Hellgirl

Requesting something with Flame Princess in this outfit.

Requesting Mabel Pines in the Mandy outfit from "the Grim Adventures of the KND" (worn over her normal outfit) fighting the Boogeyman from "the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy." The grappling hook is optional.

Yes, I know it's a dumb request, but it was worth a shot.

Thirsty, spamming fuck. Go to Sup Forums already

Mr Terrific.

/r/ing Rosalyn as Leia

Sentry

Requesting pixie leaning against a tree dressed like pic related

Requesting Morty following Xavier's example while Rick looks dejected in the background.

Requesting this pic colored. Referece my.mixtape.moe/xtgqdz.jpg

Requesting Germaine and Joanna in bikinis taking a selfie while they press their breasts together. Similar angle on the right.

Spongebob somehow injuring your favorite Sup Forums character's leg.

You fucked up the filename. It's role reverse

i want female skeletor hugging user..

Requesting Leni waiting for a stop sign to turn green while saying to Lori, " I think it's broke".

I can simple color a picture or delivery if anyone wants. Please tell me who theyou are

How about

Requesting the Women of DC as the 4th Graders of South Park

This but unironically.

Requesting Squirrel Girl brushing her teeth in her underwear

Requesting a human version of Captain Amelia looking cool/awesome, probably with a rapier or something.

Requesting Jin(in her braided hair style) from Avatar doing kung fu and/or beating up bad guys/monsters/the character of your choice/whatever.

Agent Venom please
Make her REALLY busty

why would she have teeth in her underwear?

>a human version
What the fuck is the point then?

Vagina dentata

Silver Surfer please

Requesting Over the Top or any Stallone poster remade with Judge Dredd.

Were you thinking of something like this?

Requesting Frankie Foster bending over to show off her Powerpuff Girls panties.

Requesting Moon Knight having Hot Dogs with Sailor Moon

Miss fortune from Skullgirls?

Requesting Panda Delgado wearing Maria's outfit. Whether or not she has tentacle hair is up to the artist.

Oh man, you had him talking to Todd! Perfect! Yes, thank you!

To answer your question, I just wanted to see what born-again Christian Bojack would be like. How it's done is up to the drawfiend. Good job!

I got a warning for coloring a Hello Nurse massaging Minerva Mink picture, told me I was posting furry. I'm not sure if this is any different, but here you go

Requesting Mirette wearing a this sports wear

>wearing a this sports wear
Sure, sure.

Requesting Violet lifting her shirt up like she's flashing but she's invisible underneath.

Killer Frost and Ryan Choi's Atom

Nice. Thank you!

seconding

That sofa needs some color

Requesting Alfred Pennyworth, the Alfred Pennyworth from The Batman. Being muscular and buff, and he'd doing the same pose or as Senator Armstring from Metal Gear Rising in the pic at left side.

And Alfred would be saying: "Waayne Tech branded Nanomachines."

requesting an adult version of Tarzan where he was raised by lions of jaguars instead of gorillas

Requesting someone post that cute fancomic of Death playing chess with Superman before he has to get back to work.

Yup, voice actor joke