Any interest in this voice cast?

Any interest in this voice cast?

>Unified Pictures announced Sept. 14 the casting of Aubrey Plaza (Ingrid Goes West, Legion) as the ever-smart Brain the Spider, Jenny Slate (Zootopia, The Secret Life of Pets) as Mitzi the narcoleptic Ostrich, Craig Robinson (Ghosted, The Office, This is the End) as the mansplaining Bullfrog, Rob Riggle (21 and 22 Jump Street, The Hangover) as The Todd the elephant, and Stephen Merchant (Logan, Hello Ladies, The Office) as the wise old Croc, who are joining the previously announced Miles Teller (Whiplash), Gilbert the Aardvark, as voice talent for their upcoming animated film feature, The Ark and the Aardvark.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l3uO2lO9JDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aubrey Plaza has voiced Tardar Sauce.

>mansplaining Bullfrog

W E W

>mansplaining bullfrog

What's the plot.

Not a bad cast but I need a plot now.

>rob riggle
>jenny slate
>craig robinson
>mansplaining
>narcolepsy
>the todd
Time to shit.

>The Ark and the Aardvark tells the story of an outcast aardvark by the name of Gilbert (Teller), who becomes the reluctant leader of a ragtag group of misfit animals that need to be led to the mighty ark before the impending flood. Along their journey, they band together to conquer unforeseen disasters, and ultimately, Gilbert discovers within himself the inner strength and ingenuity to prove that in a world of twos, anybody could be the one … even a lowly aardvark.

Something tells me I'm gonna want to fuck that ostrich...

Maybe it'll be better than NOAH. But it's still a kids old testement story that doesn't give all the details and treats the kids like G*d isn't super malevolent at all times. Even the upcoming Nativity movie is probably gonna leave out the baby killing and the fact that Joseph gets PlSSED when his "virgin" wife suddenly gets pregnant. Screw these watered down Bible stories. Just keep it away from kids if you're not gonna give all the deets.

Also,
AY AY AR DEE VEE AY AR KAY

>mansplaining Bullfrog

>mansplaining bullfrog

Do you think we'll have T H I C C waifus, tho?

What are they insinuating?

Either celebs don't know what counts as good animation, or they have to do this as some part of court-ordered community service/or for drug money (See Charlie Sheen in ADGTH 2 and Food Fight)

>Never ever again.

I wish they did Noah. Though the most visually interesting story was Moses. I just want an explaination on how a guy his 3 sons, one wife and boatload of animals repopulated the Earth.
All I remember was a Rainbow and then Noah getting drunk off his arse.

oh shit, I love pixie frogs, how nice that one gets some-
>mansplaining
I hate this world we live in

Sounds like bad straight to DVD movie plot

Nothing less for bargain.

It is about to get much worse.

>mansplaining Bullfrog
What?

Well at least the mansplainer might not be the villan.

So the manspainer is part of the main party? Are they trying to make a point that it's not the worst possible thing or something?

From what I heard from a catholic priest's sermon is that Joseph already figured out that Mary is the prophesied mother of God or something and that Jesus is the lord so he, thinking he ain't worthy, decides to quietly divorce Mary, but then the angel comes along and basically says, "nah senpai, it's all cool."

Is G*d basically Zeus?

Bruh, Aubrey Plaza was in the grumpy cat TV movie. These people don't have standards except if their agent does.

oof
African bullfrogs never appear animated

friendly reminder that they are good dads and would never rely on mansplaining

youtube.com/watch?v=l3uO2lO9JDk

AARDVARKS ARE CUTE
CUTE!

Arthur is never cute.

That was a hilarious movie. Almost like self parody on Lifetime Christmas shit.

>Mansplaining

Frogsplaining? Wait... are Chridtians trying to appeal to the kids again? Not just kids but SJWs? They always cut corners. First Christian Rap. Christian Hip Hop. Christian sex ed. Ugh..

>mansplaining Bullfrog