The Problem we have with Russia. | 10/2016 (Peter Hitchens)

youtube.com/watch?v=q6pN6WeulxU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oac_O5u3Dnc
youtu.be/zGs9rZqnbBc
youtube.com/watch?v=bemrEReNKTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hJNnVj8dVfE
youtube.com/watch?v=LIRbLhMiG0U
youtube.com/watch?v=YfIc7oq4AN4),
youtube.com/watch?v=HBcBuLRO_2s
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/ukraine/
spectator.co.uk/2015/03/its-nato-thats-empire-building-not-putin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hitchens is extremely knowledgable on the subject of Russia and he lived in Moscow for some time as well.

The man is based as based can be

Would you happen to know where I can download "Short Breaks Into Mordor"? Only book I haven't read and short on money now :(

How is he still writing? I thought he died. Real life ghostwriter perhaps..

he is fairly young user, wtf u talking about?

He isn't old and he has a great diet

He brother was just a degenerate atheist who God smited

youtube.com/watch?v=Oac_O5u3Dnc

wow really made me think, too good I never drink that shit

He is one of the few righteous men left in this fallen world

youtu.be/zGs9rZqnbBc

He is so reasonable and coherent, I always suspected him to be a KGB plant.

kek, well he is very critical of the KGB still.

He took the "everything sucks and this whole world is willingly going to hell" pill

I believe thats called the blackpill

tfw I'll never have a qt bicycle girlfriend

I like him but his whistling while he speaks is piercing and hurts my ears.

The other one died user

does he still think brexit is a sham and won't happen? haven't read in a while

>Sarabande

youtube.com/watch?v=bemrEReNKTQ

I don't know, he likes complaining.

He defends Russian claims by making analogies with a hypothetical America, but both are extremely spurious. Neither Russia nor the hypothetical USA bordering all these states would have or does have any right whatsoever to dictate with what power these states wish to align. The offense against Ukraine simply cannot be excused by "they stopped being neutral". It's a sovereign country; it's none of your business. The fear of a looming threat is absolutely no excuse for actually going to war to neutralize it.

Morality man strikes again.

and this doesn't sound shilly youtube.com/watch?v=hJNnVj8dVfE

this is the short version, see this for more youtube.com/watch?v=LIRbLhMiG0U (it's a debate, this one too youtube.com/watch?v=YfIc7oq4AN4), or, if you don't have the time youtube.com/watch?v=HBcBuLRO_2s

He wrote extensively about the crimean crisis in particular, I don't have links right now but if you search here u might find hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/ukraine/

well I found this at least spectator.co.uk/2015/03/its-nato-thats-empire-building-not-putin/

God, this is disgusting.

what a bunch of libtard cunts, they can't even dispute the statistics and can only make retarded faces and act smug

Russia's nukes can't drop soon enough

blackpilled hard

kek

Its honestly revolting to listen to the people he speaks to once you step back and process what those people are actually advocating on that godforsaken rock

Elon Musk is secretly redpilled and working on a way to save the white race by setting up a white colony on mars. We will grow and with superior tech return to Earth one-day and re-conquer the ashes.

>He is one of the few righteous men left in this fallen world
He also hates Trump.
Makes you think, huh?

I hope to God you are right, the white race will live on in space.

Indeed. And if they only read what he actually writes he actually gives the numbers for the claim that sex education didn't improve shit, for example, but no, gotta shut reasonable people down with screams for being "bigoted" and having "facts" that go against our opinions

>A Conservative Christian in the UK dislikes Donald "I've had three wives/grab them by the pussy/swearing on national tv" Trump
really gets the neurotransmitters flowing...